Angry Birds, the most redpilled movie of 2016

Seriously subversive film about the dangers of trusting immigrants. Yeah, they tried to put an Indians vs colonists thing on it, but if you need to redpilled your kids this year, this is the film to do it with, Sup Forumsacks.

Rotten Tomatoes says it's garbage. Take your shit movie off my board.

They said ghost busters was good.

Yeah, you should probably stay away, your girlfriend's kids probably won't like it anyway.

I liked the first 2/3rds. The climax was fucking stupid though.

>let's build a fucking boat and waste phenomenal buildup on a cringefest of a final battle

I'll still make my kids watch it in a few years, though.

I heard about that from a lot of different places. It was surprising.

It's about the message not the plot.

Do you have a higher resolution 9n version?

Sorry

yea sorry

Could you possibly have not posted the thumbnail?

The message and plot were fine.

>Don't trust multiculturalism
>Don't trust bureaucracy
>Heroes aren't perfect
>Stand up for what you believe in

I just didn't like how rushed and lol XD the climax was. I understand that it's a kid's movie, but a better conclusion would've been nice.

Gold

Ill buy it on amazon I guess even though I'm sure it gives the Jews money anyway...hopefully some of it goes to some deserving Finns

Huh interesting

If that was all deliberate, hats off to them. Wasn't the eagle part of the game though?

>(((Rotten Tomatoes)))

Fine and fair, but in this day and age I'll take what I can get.

Fantastic fucking looking movie. Undeniably redpilled

watche it last night
it was fun
as far as redpill it was ok i guess

Compared to most kid/family movies these days?

I just watched it last week after hearing about it. It was awesome. Not only a good movie for kids, but I just couldn't believe how much of an obvious redpill about Muslims it was.

Not sure, Haven't seen it but planning to give it a watch soon to see how red pilled the movie truly is

It looks interesting

Oh yeah no, I agree completely. This was a step in the right direction.

I'm critical because I care. I'd like any efforts to break the norm to be really, really good so that normies will happily watch too.