Why are there LITERALLY NO action movies with a mentally handicapped person as a hero? And NO...

Why are there LITERALLY NO action movies with a mentally handicapped person as a hero? And NO, I dont mean a fucking comedy,

In this day and age its social justice this, social justice that to the extreme but every group these people are trying to "uplift" has been represented for years in huge amounts.

And yet, you hear NONE of that for the down syndrome community which is literally 0.000001% represented in movies and 0,0000000000000000000000% represented in action movies?

What? Down syndrome people cant be action heroes? What? Says who? Fuck this shit. Youre all fucking hypocrites, fighting for the "right of representation" of blondes over fucking brunettes...

Where are the people that truly need to be represented? I'll tell you where AT THE BOTTOM OF A CLIFF because holywood treats them like ancient sparta

Fuck all this hypocrisy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gxJfoftXh9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=zd_nptd2q0M
youtube.com/watch?v=OGjUyu9c8Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=O73VVGcnLH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

never go full simple jack

King Mong

EPIC IRONIC SHITPOSTING MY COMPRADES
NOW LETS GO FIGHT ON ANOTHER THREAD WHERE SOME BLACK ASSHOLE IS BEING ATTACKED!!!

In all fairness I wrote 3 people with downs syndrome into my script. It's not an action movie though.

What's your definition of mentally handicapped? Also I've never seen this movie but it doesn't look mean spirited at first glance. I think I remember a downs syndrome action movie from Europe but I'm not sure.

There is a movie with Bruce Willis and a kid with autism. It's an action movie, I forgot the name.

>Down syndrome people cant be action heroes?
Correct.

MARTHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP has never seen a Vin Diesel movie.

>Why are there LITERALLY NO action movies with a mentally handicapped person as a hero?
But black people star in movies all the time

Because people don't like staring at people with down syndrome. It makes them feel uncomfortable. It takes them away from their safe space life where everyone and everything is pretty, including themselves (in their own delusion).

>White House Downie

Falling Down and The Accountant. If you mean DS specifically I doubt it.

There is though

Mercury Rising.

Defendor

Retards already got Gump.
Leave well alone alone.

I think it's because SJWs are usually pro abortion and that often includes the right to abort a kid when you find out he/she will have down's syndrome.
They want a safe space world without downs syndrome because they assume aborting is okay so they think it's the perfect way to get rid of the problem (to "cure" it).

this

Hot Shots, Hot Shots: part deux

What?

Go on...

>1 movie in 399000 years
So black people should be satisfied with 1 movie for the next millennia too right?

I completely agree with OP. We should band together and take it to twitter or tumblr or whatever the SJWs use and annoy them to death until they see this.

>EPIC IRONIC SHITPOSTING MY COMPRADES
Isn't that exactly what this thread is?

That's assburgers though.

That's not true, many SJWs are disgusted at the thought of abortion due to color or condition. They think it's eugenics.

Umad.

Watch Ozark. There's a downie hero in it.

if youre a Sup Forumstard

>Down syndrome

youtu.be/gxJfoftXh9Y

tl;dw but they basically just abort fetuses that will have down's right?

Retards don't seem to be as needy for attention as niggers, so no they (niggers)won't be satisfied but retards seem to be OK.

yes, china is doing this too btw

What? Adam Sandlers done shit loads of films

Damnit... I have no personal opinion on this matter yet, I hope nobody asks me what I think about this in real life.

DEFENDOR
Not exactly down syndrome, but the hero is mentally challenged.

we shouldnt be though

that reminds me of pic related, it was a neat concept

yeah they're supposed to be charon type figures but a bit more involved

Forrest Gump. How young are you?

Chocolate
Defendor

china would abort anything not deemed the perfect human specimen
in other words all females
youtube.com/watch?v=zd_nptd2q0M

Chocolate is about an autistic girl who copies martial arts moves from movies. It's from the guys who made Ong Bak. It's great.

Are they using them at least for stem cell stuff?

youtube.com/watch?v=OGjUyu9c8Ng

Bets thing about it: no SJW bullshit.

Master blaster

anybody mentioned that european movie about the retard-noir?
>down syndrome kid loves to play detective
>bad guys commit murder and get him to investigate
>he muddles around in the evidence
>they attempt to use his blunders to frame him for their crimes
>he ends up solving the mystery

never watched it, but the trailer is fucking hilarious. apparently it's a very sweet and genuine take on disability.

youtube.com/watch?v=O73VVGcnLH4

Really good movie. I didn't expect the feels...

>we
No one wants a down syndrome movie. Not even you want a down syndrome movie if you thought about it.

Actually... I used to watch Life Goes On. It was a really good show about a downy.

>Ben Affleck in The Accountant
>Billy in the new Power Rangers movie
>Chocolate is an action movie about a girl with autism
>Steven Seagal movies?

Is it a feels show? Typical sitcom crap? Passable I'm sure. But an action movie? I'm not buying it.

I stand by Hump being the best retard movie there is. There's action involved even though it's really dumb luck that saves the day. :^]

>functioning autism=downs syndrome now
I would call you names but that would contradict my thread, seeing how youre actually a downie

>Steven Seagal movies?

>Why are there LITERALLY NO action movies with a mentally handicapped person as a hero?
Autism is a mental handicap, you slut.

Because they spend the whole day picking at the craft service table and touching the other actors' boobs.

Autism is a superpower actually

yeah when you claim ur neetbux you faggot

The Lee Westwood Story

kek

>Muh Sup Forums

EVERY THREAD