Are there any good games based on movies?

Are there any good games based on movies?
Is pic related vidya kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6OKXSq-dvnM
youtu.be/iAYMs_NsYsY
youtu.be/z0_M268fZj4
youtu.be/p8wOHUzHFbg
youtube.com/watch?v=bTHHh9EB53A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this
also Riddick

Blade Runner game was amazing, we need a GOG release. There are a few good Star Wars games, Indiana Jones Fate of Atlantis is another great click and point.

can't save your dog :'(

>video games
Shitpost elsewhere manchild

The game that accompanied Raimi's first Spiderman film was top ludokinographie

>first
>not second
Wrong.

what's with the Sup Forumseddit influx today, first half life garbage now this

go back to your containment board

Rockstar games are heavily inspired by cinema

Best Bond game and Perfect Dark is better than GoldenEye

youtu.be/6OKXSq-dvnM

The rights to the game are in legal hell. Night Dive Studios tried to sort them out for a rerelease a few years ago and there are multiple studios that claim they own the rights and will sue if it's rereleased. In this case, piracy is your only option if you want to play it.

Path of Neo. It had a very interesting combat system, more complex than today's games'.
Ahead of its time tb h

The Warriors

>There are a few good Star Wars games
All star wars games that are actually based on the films are shit and you know it.

Conker had a few good movie references if you into that sort o'hing

youtu.be/iAYMs_NsYsY

youtu.be/z0_M268fZj4

if we go into references the list will be endless

SUPER BAIT DROID TAKE IT DOWN

I really enjoyed that demo, especially because it had nothing to do with the movie.
Some reason, I predict that there will be quick Movie game tie-ins again for the next few years. Planet of the Apes is getting a game, and a few others that I can't remember.

Die Hard Trilogy - PS1

Spider-Man 2.
A lot of people don't know this, but Goldeneye 007 for the Nintendo 64, revolutionized first person shooters into what they are today. It was instrumental in changing the whole genre forever. Amazing for it's time but dated now.

Literally everyone's knows about GoldenEye unless you're just pretending to be retarded.

>Perfect Dark is better than GoldenEye

Riddick Escape from Butcher Bay and also Dark Athena were great

Shrek 2 was pretty fun.

Here you go baby, dinner time

it is
in every way

2005 King kong was awesome as fuck

Home Alone for the SNES

written by same guy who wrote tomorrow never dies, goldeneye and world is not enough...
also uses the voices and likeness of brosnan, dame judi dench, heidi klum, and shanon elizabeth

damn great game and good storyline make this one of the best bond games ever

also last project of pierce brosnan as jame bond..better way to finish his stint than die another day for sure

the motorcycle level was one of the best parts..

youtu.be/p8wOHUzHFbg

this had a battle royal arena for up to 4 players right? Had a lot of fun with friends and it.

Mad Max was good. repetative fetchquests drag it down, but every location you go to is unique. They could have done more with the world they made.

god damn when i saw that repelling level the first time
it was the coolest thing i'd ever seen

>The official game of the movie
Why is this so funny to me?

Alien: Isolation is objective vidya kino

Does S.T.A.L.K.E.R count?

This, It's the only good Alien sequel since Alien 3

Most games based on Star Wars Episode 1 were very good.
I read that the game based on Batman Begins was also very good.

>The rights to the game are in legal hell
Sadly a few games are in a similiar situation - Hardwar is a great example. So far ahead of its time but no-one knows who owns the rights (they were last known to be owned by a department of the UK government but they've shrugged) so GOG can't sell it.

ah damn, I was wondering about Hardwar

Based on the book not the film

Why did they stop making video games for movies? Didn't they realize the marketing potential from both sides would guarantee a nice little profit? The last game Based off a movie I remember playing was spider-man 3 and I loved it.

does batman for the nes count?

youtube.com/watch?v=bTHHh9EB53A

The movie is so bad that the cashgrab game is better.

its just so redundant and stupid sounding. if it wasn't official, they wouldn't have the license. probably something the (film) publishers make them put, since they just see it as merch for a more important product, and not something that could possibly sell on its own merit.

This

The Indy film we never got.

What about all of the lego star wars games or the battlefronts or super star wars or the tie and xwing games? hell even the star wars arcade is fucking kino

My heart melts as i see that andy serkis cgi ape face on the cover and remember one of the best games from my disgusting teen years

Stealing some things from it does not mean it was based on the book.
Are those games show what happened in the movies, i'm not talking about events that were mentioned once.

It actually is, mist people just haven't played it because it came out in 2000.