When was the first time you can recall that you were more aware of your existence than everyone around you?

When was the first time you can recall that you were more aware of your existence than everyone around you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ovsHiOeLlZI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When i was eating turbo crust pizza from jets pizza. Life is short. Eat better pizza. Lets get jets.

When I realized that I wasn't so special and just like everyone else.

Never haha grow some balls

You mean like when I was first aware I existed?
I may be misinterpreting your question but..
First memory I have of myself being self-aware is from when I was 2, walking with my parents and my sisters in a park.
Second memory is from when I had 3 and I tried coffee for the first time, and fucking hated it.
My last memory is from when I was early 4 and my dad brought a dog from work. I was really happy.
I really never thought of my memories like that until I reached 10. Many moments from when I was 2 or 3 that my family videotaped and I simply can't remember.

...I wish I existed

just now

when I realized that
real eyes
realize
real lies

Damn...

When I moved to a big city.

The quality of people in cities is fucking shit. People are literal drones. I grew up in a small town, a really cool fucking small town. The recreation there that people spend thousands to come enjoy for a week was my backyard growing up. I grew up whitewater rafting, hunting, rock climbing, cliff jumping. My friends and I had a great up bringing and we were always pretty philosophical and intelligent. It was a real pleasure living and growing up there with the people I had in my life.

Then I moved to fucking California. Big mistake. I can't stand the people here. This place is a hell hole. I can't wait to move back east into the mountains.

we called this ride the gravatron
fun as fuck
there'd always be piles of puke all over the ground outside it

Interesting ... I was riding my bike with my friends, I was maybe 9 or 10. All the sudden I thought, why am I in this body? Why in this place? How in the fuck did I get here and why is everybody acting like they know what the hell is going on?

I drove my bike into some grass and crashed it and had a panic attack and I couldn't explain to my friends what happened.

I went to a grammar school in England when I was younger (a school where you take an entry exam based on non verbal reasoning and logic), I was only average/a little above average maybe there but I thought the whole world was like that, where people liked to debate and talk about physics, philosophy, history, politics etc. More than half my year went to Oxford or Cambridge when we left at 18, I went to a worse uni because I was a lazy fuck and not quite up to that.

Finding out that people in that school were genuinely maybe 0.5% of the population was a big shock. I realize how autistic this sounds but I pretty rapidly learnt just how retarded most people are. It's depressing if you think about it

Anyone else have this kind of thing?

I went through a phase like that in my early teens, but I stopped being a self involved cunt in due course as I matured.

Pretty much the exact same but in the Mid-South US so your retarded is probably our average.

youtube.com/watch?v=ovsHiOeLlZI
Fucking great, user, you found the asshole of california. It's a big state. Get out of the city for a week or two.

You can't honestly answer this w/o knowing what's going through everyone else's minds. Only THINKING you know doesn't count.

I was doing some home improvement for a client of my fathers construction company when I was 19 or so. It was an old lady who had lived in the city for decades. Her house was one of the oldest in the entire town so the walls were these really old brick ones. I was able to tear them down easily with nothing but a mallet. There was a bucket full of water nearby when I was in the middle of it. As I was banging the bricks out I went into a sort of trance hearing my hits echo in the empty room and watching bits of brick and mortar falling into the water and causing ripples all over. Some banged off the edges and fell on my boots making a soft sound after a layer of finer grains piled up. I kept thinking about how I was a living being that existed at that very moment in a universe where such an event was physically possible for reasons I'd probably never understand (or anyone else would for that matter.) Somewhere another being might even be experiencing the same thing. I felt so insignificant that day. The next day I just got back to work and didn't even remember it. I haven't thought about this till now.

But how can lies be real if....

magical. imagine if you felt like that everyday. makes me wonder if you would get tired of it or if that is true enlightenment, where it is always original and thus can never become accustomed to.

fuck off with this hippie shit, kill yourself faggot.

shit nigger i forgot poptarts were a thing

FUCK thank you user

I was smoking dope with my 'friends', watching guest house paradiso for the third time that week and as they were sitting there laughing there asses off it just dawned on me that the way we chose to spend our time was a waste, nothing more. I stopped smoking dope 2 weeks later and lost touch with those friends within a month. Been nearly 4 years now, ive learned to program and play guitar, made better friends and never looked back.

Dont believe everything you hear.

fatboi

When I realized a few things, which I'll elaborate on.

That human beings are intelligent apes, on a planet, in the habitable zone of a common star, in a common type of solar system. That there are thousands of solar systems that have habitable zones and planets with water.

This mean that the dogma of religions about us being special is pretty much bullshit, but it also gave me a spirituality to sense my place in the universe.

Also that human beings are mostly subject to the chemical reactions in their brains and only in few ways do they really control their existence.

That most people are not very self aware or aware of their surroundings. Often they are clouded by their biases, complexes (like narcissism, denial) or beliefs, they often block out most of reality for the sake of the ego (freud's ego, not the way its use to signify narcissism.)

Most people choose to not critically think about their thoughts, many form opinions on lighthearted thought processes or based on the influences they choose.(keywords, "they choose") That I cannot trust their opinions unless they show that they have truly critically thought about them to formulate them.

then all the stuff that /po// considers redpilled, but also another redpill is that many people , especially the extremes of all political spectrums actually think politics are a way for the world to progress, not a cancer that has been obsolete since the end of WW

When I heard the mainstream news talk about the election for the first time in years. I was on vacation with my family and they had it on, usually I never watch TV but they're old and retarded so they insisted.
Hearing the disconnect between what I knew and what the news was reporting was harrowing.

When I'm walking outside or just watching people I feel like I'm a camera that just moves through the world.

I don't feel like me