Hey, I'm here for the job interview

Hey, I'm here for the job interview.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sorry were no longer allow transfats in our restaurants.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE NOW!!!!!

I'm here for the job interview mister. How about it?

fpbp

There's laws against child labour

kek

Can't tell from this picture.
Is that a dude or a chick?
And if it's a chick please post more.

epic

fucking hell user

Back of the line

>dude or a chick

straight but I'm fine with either here

I can't hire a six year old.

Alright, tell us about your experience.

Still better than McCain.

youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c

>To the Vietnamese people and the government of the DRVN:

>From John Sidney McCain, 624787, Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Navy, born 29 August, 1936, Panama, home state Oregon. Shot down 26 October, 1967, A-4E, an aircraft.

>I, as a U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people. I bombed their cities, towns and villages and caused many injuries, even deaths, for the people of Vietnam.

>I was captured in the capital city of Hanoi, while attacking it. After I was captured, I was taken to the hospital in Hanoi, where I received very good medical help. I was given an operation on my legs, which allowed me to walk again in a camp, and my right arm, which was badly broken in three places.

>The doctors were very good and they knew a great deal about the practice of medicine. I remained in the hospital for some time and regained much of my health and strength. Since I arrived in the camp of detention, I received humane and lenient treatment.

>I received this kind treatment and food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured have much difficulty in their living standards. I wish to express my deep gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness extended to me.”

>but here at CTR
we're willing to accommodate your needs...

would you like to play dollies on work break
>and here is a key to the corporate bathroom

You know they tortured him to say that right

Some dumbfuck keeps posting this like it's supposed to be relevant or ironic or maybe just plain clever.

How many Americans did you dirty Japs torture in WWII?

WELCOME TO KIKE STUDIOS,
COME BY MY OFFICE, AND DON'T BOTHA BRINGIN A PEN, IT'S NOT THAT KINDA CONTRACT, YOU FUCKING FILTHY GOYIM WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY! AND IF YOU WON'T THERE'S ALWAYS SOMEONE WHO WILL!!