Was Ricardo Lopez redpilled?

Was Ricardo Lopez redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oVevxHoEkuU?t=1106
liveleak.com/view?i=45e_1471384964
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/body-measurements.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally who?

He was beyond redpilled, he was an legended.

the bjork stalker

TOPKEK

this is why everyone with a penis smaller than 5" should be monitored or thrown into a FEMA coffin.

despite how pathetic of a cuck he was, he could've been a pretty good artist.

Anybody who kills himself is redpilled :^)

this post made me kek thanks OP

>tiny dick
>out of shape
>liked shitty music
>gave any shred of respect to a coal burning whore
>committed suicide

Nah.

I think Sup Forums could have saved Lopez desu

Could've used a larger caliber.

BJORK BJORK BJORK

He was the archetypal /r9k/fag before Sup Forums was even a thing.

this

He was extremely #mentallyhill

No, he was lead pilled.

VICTORY!

FYI He wanted to kill Bjork because she was dating a nigger (Goldie). Was jealous that black men had big dicks too and he even showed his 3 inch on camera

Well, thanks fucking god he didn't kill Bjork, I don't want Uruguay to be assosiated with a mentally ill self-hating obsessive shitskin that killed her.

>he even showed his 3 inch on camera
Proof? Dont defame the dead dude

>posting the edited version

he hated niggers

youtu.be/oVevxHoEkuU?t=1106

18:26

underrated

He was just a basement-dweller born before his time

He might still be alive if he had Sup Forums to post on.

WTF was wrong with this guy

Were they testing weapons grade estrogen in Uruguay when he was born? He's just a high density example of problems in the modern male.

Newfag get outta here

>the best of me
>it's fucking nothing
should've used bigger caliber

nobody associates him with uruguay. The guy was a chicano, people probably associate him with mexico or something

What kind of gun was that?

I think he was in love with Bjork and her music.

so how did this guy get popular? was it through his stalking? did he ever do anything other than record himself talking about incoherent bullshit? I'm kind of traumatised my introduction to him was a video of his -0.5 inch pecker and him holding a revolver next to a loli. if there's a video of him blowing his brains out I want to watch ._.

He was a fucking crazy spic who fell in love with Bjork (some washed up singer from the 90s or something). He tried to mail her a bomb from where he lived (and yes, he was stupid enough to think that was a good plan) and then shot himself. In the videos he shows off some card he got from a psychologist he saw about 1 months before killing himself. I guess he didn't get good enough help. I wonder if they just listened to his retarded ramblings or actually gave him some meds. Anyway he's dead, Bjork still sucks, and now everyone on the internet can see his pathetic last moments.

He tried to kill Bjork sending her a bomb insida a book, but he failed. Then the FBI found him dead in his room, and all his videos.

I would've been just like Ricardo if it wasn't for the internet.

The internet saved me.

crazy shit. that's pretty disturbing. I'm always curious what must go through the minds of people like that. he must have felt incredible despair and hopelessness

Kek'd hard at this

if you like Ricardo Lopez you'll love Kyle Odom

I think you are right. Shame Kermit was so limited.

>being this new to the internet

clip of his suicide in here

ayy lmao

theres a nice documentary of the tapes leading up to the suicide.

over the course of months things get worse for him, was pretty disturbing seeing how he went out after all that suffering.

also he didnt mail a bomb it was a book rigged to spray sulfuric acid, he tested the device with paint and it made a mess.

I dont think he was red pilled but he would of made a great 4channer

Not good enough

No it didn't, it just prolonged the inevitable.

He says it's a Smiths and Wesson 45 caliber ACP.

Total Sup Forumstard

>Bjork still sucks

DELET THIS

It was a Taurus .38 revolver. Didn't blow his brains out, but got the job done :^)

>I'm always curious what must go through the minds of people like that.

This guy wasn't your typical depressed dude who lost a lot and just wanted out. He was legitimately insane. He tried to mail Bjork a box full of pipe bombs. What was going through his mind before he blew his brains out? (Actually he used a shitty .38 revolver so the bullet never even exited his skull) He was thinking that Bjork would actually personally pick up a package mailed to her by some nobody in the US, and would open it, and the bombs would work and she'd be killed. Then he would be united with her in the afterlife. That's exactly what he thought would happen.

He's not someone to pity. He was a fat nobody with a crush on a pop star. We're just lucky he didn't decide to shoot people that actually mattered.

liveleak.com/view?i=45e_1471384964

I'd be inclined to agree, tbqhwyf

What a gay song to kill yourself to.

Undr 5" flaccid or erect?

wow mexicans are fucking lolcows. way to go ricardo. just because you love someone doesn't mean you cant kill them he says. lulz what a looney

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST OF YOUUUUU

Erect

Lurk more

Wew, guess im safe

>Dick size matters
Get the fuck out, only good goy give two shits about the size of their dick
Literally a Jew tactic to help along their agenda

IS SOMEONE GETTING THE BEST

THE BEST

THE BEST

fuck you i didnt want to see his micro dick

>wow americans are fucking lolcows. way to go charlie. just because you are nut sack of crap doesn't mean you can kill everybody you want. lulz what a looney

She was never even remotely attractive enough to warrant an obsession let alone a stalker

He was Uruguayan

I'm literally average in every way (in the US). 5'10", 180#, no tattoos, no distinguishing marks, 6" penis erect, brown hair, "hazel" eyes (hard for people to say exactly what color, some say blue, some say green, some say gray, some say brown). I'm someone that no one really notices. Guess that's why I'm such a good serial killer. :p lol joke, really joke

size 10 shoes, all my clothes are "medium" and fit well

Found the dicklet

Of course he's not,. He a just a murder psycho.

it's weird to think I'm the same age as this motherfucker when he killed himself
Sup Forums literally would have saved his life or at least prolonged it

What year did you guys start lurking?

Got a wee wee pee pee?

Guy was literally obsessed with Bjork (some singer), he tried to mail her a bomb after he found out she was dating someone; an heroed shortly afterward, and had a video diary.
I heard he became much more violent when he was put on drugs.

Nah, happily above average
Caring about your dick size is literally homo though
>180lbs is average in the US
Yeah if you're at least 6ft faggot

Must have been hard being a mentally ill NEET autist before the internet and the whole Sup Forums thing

I dunno OP but Bjork was a qt 3.14 back then.

maybe if you're scrawny and have no muscle mass but i don't eat soy so i'm ok

cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/body-measurements.htm

gee

Literally /r9k/: the person

>i dont like it therefore its bad
heh

.38 special is no joke.