How is marriage life like?

1. Your country
2. How are the life and relationship of married couple like?

1. Japan
2. Husband gets abused by wife

A Japanese twitter user who is quite famous as an abused husband in this social network recently uploaded a photo of dinner dumped in the sink of kitchen. He forgot to make a phone call to wife that he will be late to be home. Then the wife got mad and dumped the dinner. His twitter account is full of tweets how he harshly gets interrogated for his every action that touched wife’s nerve. Is marriage as depressive as this guy’s in your country?

Attached: 4613287C-1924-43FE-B17E-E01839375984.jpg (315x467, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why can't jap men deal with strong women? Of course she becomes crazy if he allows her to act like that.

1.Finland
2.My husband is the best

why are twitter dramas so fucking boring and unfunny

You are a woman, right?

Nope

USA
It really depends on the people involved in the relationship. Some relationships will be one sided, and some will have lots of drama. But there are some relationships where the people actually like each other and form a good family together. But those are probably the minority of relationships here instead of the majority

So, you and your husband are gay, right?

No it's a heterosexual marriage between two heterosexual men for heterosexual purposes.

>Finnish poster says he has a husband
>instantly assume it's a gay relationships
Sup Forums has really tainted my view of the Finnish

That's how it usually goes, yes.

>dumped in the sink of kitchen
GOOD
this is how you treat cancerous, poisonous % toxic males

Flag
Woman guilts you into marrying her, then cheats on you, then asks for divorce and you have to send her €3000/month to mantain her, the children and the new algerian jobless boyfriend
If you try to say "b-but..." you are automatically flagged as a rapist and a women killer

>Some relationships will be one sided, and some will have lots of drama. But there are some relationships where the people actually like each other and form a good family together. But those are probably the minority of relationships here instead of the majority
It's like that all over the world except for some muslim countries maybe where the wife is basically a property of her husband.

We were mentally castrated. Power of feminism was that strong.

France
Boring I guess.

Yes its why 3 men kill themselves for every woman.

Pls go Brian English teacher kun

It sounds like pic related. It’s sad.

Attached: 737C27B2-95B0-43E1-9151-735AB730555C.jpg (826x1097, 208K)

What's wrong with this?

>English teacher
Stop this stupid assumption.

staged

Its a waste of food and shes being ungrateful when hes the one working all day to mantain their lifestyle. The fact that you have to ask whats wrong means youre a women and like all women youre shortsighted and incapable of empathy until youre beaten severely.

If husband does that to wife, he would be accused for abusing the wife and domestic violence.

2. they love each other until some economic crisis destroy their life, both of them become "loser" and they divorce.

Japanese husband=domestic animal for wife

Isn’t there welfare for poor people?

1. Flag
2. Wife has to obey the husband and be very submissive. Sometimes it gets abusive.

I remember when my cunt of a dad hit my mom on the head with a kettle and made her bleed. She also tried to OD on sleeping pills but she wasn't able to die. I am thankful my dad isn't as healthy/fit as he used to be.

This response also works perfectly for Spain. Sad days.

It applies to Canada too except they saw men were avoiding marriage because of them so now it applies to your girlfriend too.

Maybe we should couple abusive Saudi husbands with abusive Japanese wives just to see what happens.

Makes me think

Attached: 234567345678.png (906x554, 40K)

lmaoing at the weak-willed betas that can't keep a woman in check

Attached: 1356955509947.jpg (202x273, 18K)

The sentiment of feminism spread widely in this country. But Japanese women in general still prefer to rely on husbands’ income and except husbands to be the main breadwinner of families.

>cuba
>6th place
>feminism
At us half (45%) of marriages end with a divorce, and the problem is not in feminism. Japan has 36%, feminist Austria has (35%). en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography

Found the English teacher