All memes aside, will anything be different at all if hillary wins the election?

all memes aside, will anything be different at all if hillary wins the election?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-28/donald-trump-vows-to-deport-illegal-immigrants-us-election/7792130
npr.org/sections/ed/2016/07/01/484325664/babies-of-color-are-now-the-majority-census-says
youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764
english.gaitomo.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. That's the fucking problem m8

It is hilarious how ugly the White girls with black me are. It is similar to White guys-with-ugly Asian females (usually from SE ASIA).

Meanwhile Asian guys get the hottest White girls.

well i don't see anything being worse now than it was 8 years ago

Time to die

Yeah. She'll try to ban guns and we'll kill them all for it. That's the "difference."

>shurrunda """"""""Da'Quiz""""""" Jackson

hahahahahaha the black riddler!

was there ever a democrat who didn't try to ban guns? relax man, it won't happen.

>Says 'ooga booga stab you'
>says KO

Does he not know what a KO is? I mean, nothing he says makes any sense, he clearly doesn't understand the English language at all, but this is especially stupid.

yes. degeneracy will accelerate.

i think this was like 4 years ago, wtf's with this format`

It is hilarious how ugly the White girls with black men are. It is similar to White guys-with-ugly Asian females (usually from SE ASIA).

Meanwhile Asian guys get the hottest White girls like this

Yes, Canada's will be very late in progressivism compared to the US, Since they'll have failed the Gender Race and the Racial race.

We can still win the CIS race though.

>Meanwhile Asian guys get the hottest White girls like this
Same girl above with her Asian boyfriend

This election is serious business. If the bitch gets in, expect armed revolt here.

yes, a disaster in syria

open season on white males

>>Meanwhile Asian guys get the hottest White girls like this
Same girl as above

No. Hillary will look out for middle class and up because those are the people that vote.

Either way this election goes white Americans will be fine. Blacks will be in trouble if Hillaary is elected. She will cut them off and throw them in jail.

It's going to be beautiful either way.

Anyone on government assistance is currently in a harem and is about to be kicked out.

How's your Bot doing? Having trouble with the response programming?

>>>Meanwhile Asian guys get the hottest White girls like this
AMWF is literally the best combination

She gets elected and you can expect an armed revolt. Listen before you can't.

Hey asshole. I'm voting for Trump.

She will have to worry about being reelected. She will turn republican as soon as she is elected. (I don't believe she will be elected anyway)

Armed revolt, faggot. Heed my words.

RICED

Oh look it's an Asian male shilling for AMWF because he's so profoundly cucked by white guys.

>Meanwhile Asian guys get the hottest White girls.

Then, the hottest white girls are going to disappear, no? What do you want this? Why you never respond my questions?

The bigger question is.
How would Hillary react if Russia,China,Iran,Random starts to sell their recourses in other currencies besides USD?

Thai hookers. End of.

She ugly lol.

Irrelevant. If she gets elected, armed revolt. End of.

>the hottest white girls are going to disappear, no?
Wrong, Eurasian females ARE the master race and the future of the Aryan race.

Asian Male defense force is out early today.

It's the best combination for white women extinction.

Thai hookers love farang dick, dumbass,

>institute nationwide e-verify

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-28/donald-trump-vows-to-deport-illegal-immigrants-us-election/7792130

>Sup Forums thinks this is just for muh immigrants and won't affect them....

>Wrong, Eurasian females ARE the master race and the future of the Aryan race.

Why are the vast majority of race mixing advocators Americans?

Your country is only good at destroying cultures, countries and races.

top kek

>race mixing advocators
Sorry Mexican, White Male Asian Female is the only accepted combination of races. All others are degenerate.

>Implying there will be armed revolt
I wish, I really wish there would be but there won't.

>mfw siesta faggot near me
Escuchame, Paco! Volver a trabajo, vaya!

>Only this type of racemixing is allowed!
>t. delusional retard
You're a fucking idiot. The US is going to be mixed as fuck and the majority is going to involve Blacks & Mexicans. Similar state of affairs in Europe with the refugees.

>Da'Quiz
Oh jeez! I didn't study. I hope I don't fail da quiz.

We have too many Jews and shitskins tbqh. Some of them wander off the reservation.

>WMAF is only accepted combination of races

uhh. no
White Male Asian Female is unacceptable. Go have your psychotic Asian Wife raise the next Elliot Rodgers you oriental worshiping beta male.

At least Asian Male White Female couples produce well adjusted children.

The supreme court justices she appoints will be the deathblow to conservatism in the US.

Again, why do you not respond my questions? Why are the vast majority of race mixing advocators Americans?

When is Sup Forums to realize that America is the problem?

Sooo is that why out of all interracial marriages Asian Males and White Females fail the most?

>dat Jew nose on the right

>anything different, NO
continuation of destabilizing countries
and starting, going to wars.

just add attempted gun confiscation to the that list.

This is your answer every time someone says the truth about your country. Which country is promoting mass immigration, borderless, race mixing... ?

Probably you need 'siesta' more than me, Johnny.

>involve Blacks & Mexicans
Shitskins mixing with shitskins is irrelevant to civilized society.

Another cucked Asian male releasing his rage. The sexual free market has made you obsolete.

>race mixing
Pedro, WMAF is acceptable since no shitskins are involved. You mixing with anyone else is degenerate, for example.

WW3
Death to freedom on the Internet
Forced political correctness
Open borders
Immigrants flooding every major city

Why pair a picture of her being a ho showing her tits, with two pictures of him and her being a "couple"... and then claim that they're "takin our women!!" At best the evidence here shows that it's possible for a white woman to be a ho that sleeps with an asian guy. You propagandafags are so clueless.

How do you thing it's going to be your life when whites become minority in America? Do you think you'll still so edgy then?

Your lack of self awareness is so depressing.

Both of those girls are ugly as fuck

>when whites become minority in America
It will never happen we are putting you and your Taco buddies are outside the W A L L.

You know she's going to invade Syria and then Iran , I just want you guys to know that. You can screencap this just incase we windup in that timeline

>Reading comprehension
Shouldn't have been to difficult to realize that when I said Blacks/Mexicans, I meant that Whites would primarily be mixing with those groups.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Have you an edgy day, Johnny.

Fukken lol'd

You realize that even now, White babies are the minority right?

npr.org/sections/ed/2016/07/01/484325664/babies-of-color-are-now-the-majority-census-says

>You were born just in time to watch the collective suicide of 6 million stormfags after they realize their race is kaput

Kek. Can't say I feel bad for you guys, you fucking let it happen.

This is your fault you cockmilker. You should have killed them all and taken all the gold not just most of it.

>Blacks/Mexicans
>I meant that Whites would primarily be mixing with those groups.
Literally does not happen. WMAF accounts for 70% of all interracial coupling involving whites.

Adios Paco.

Don't even think about race-mixing, you faggots

Hover hand

I dunno, I'm Half Spanish and half white, I'm going to mix with a white girl and have my children mix with white girls

>no japanese guy will ever touch this because they are all neet anime masterbating virgins
>she probably sits alone at home making sushi for one

Email also talks about Israeli monopoly on wmds

Then get over there and spread the WMAF master race.

I went there but I don't speak Japanese

It's not like I'm a Chad anyway

f-f-fuck you

Why are asians so psychotic?

>mfw asian males think the eurasian master race will be bred by asian males and white women, not white males and asian women

ahahahahahaha holy fuck

>It's not like I'm a Chad anyway
Every white male is instantly a Chad in Asia.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764

Stationed there for 4 years. You just have to not be ugly. Not even white, Filipino. Still got my dick wet every other weekend.

how did you do it? just going to a bar?

I'm going to go back but just by myself

reee

>implying all that shit doesn't come out of Europe
>implying all the liberals here aren't trying to be like europe.

Niggers and rice dicked Chinks have the same reply rate from white women. Kill yourself you virgin autist.

I went to a few of these so-called international parties.
english.gaitomo.com/
Make friends there and network out.

I think when posting that you just need to keep in mind the average quality of the kid of person that has to resort to internet dating

hmm okay I'll check it out, might be hard to network if I'm only there on holiday for a week or two and moving around.

gj pounding that mound

Not this faggot

>bien
Why is this animal speaking my language ?

Why do these girls always have the same look about them? I'm not even trying to be judgmental, it's just that once you notice it, you could probably fucking bet money on it.

>responding to /r/asianmasculinity spammers

shiggy

Enough with the fucking memes. Let's talk about the truth problem with our society.. THE IRISH.

They have their way with our women and then expect us to settle with the leftovers. I'm sick and tired of going out to bars to talk to women only for an Irishman to come over and make a joke out of me.

I even overheard a girl tell her friend she got mick'd last time I was out.

what did he do?

Ya because you would know anything about that huh faggot? Traitors like you should be rounded up in the middle of the night before they have time to organize.

why did the nigger type in fucking ebonics?

>I think when posting that you just need to keep in mind the average quality of the kid of person that has to resort to internet dating

Everyone uses Tinder, OKCupid, etc in 2016 you slant eyed stinky yellow subhuman. try again

Man, does living in Africa look like it sucks. Look at how many people are standing around just watching.

No humanity = Not human

have you ever held hands with any woman?

This has to be fake.

Not the frog

>Its an asians pretending to be the new niggers episode

Thanks hillary

Oh look the Indians-half breeds try to be smug and white again

Back in your hole Pedro, real people are talking

Ok Ching chong litle dong
Atleast I was not Khan's whore

Black dick white pussy best combo actually everyone knows this you fucking autist

the third world - full of fucking circus freaks.