2024 Summer Olympics

Where should it be held?

The remaining candidate cities are Budapest, Los Angeles, Paris, and Rome.

Budapest would be nice Tbh. If not that then Rome.

We don't need it in another third world shithole like Bucharest. Look at what happened in Brazil.

Los Angeles or Rome would be pretty good, tbqh

Budapest is in Hungary.

Bucharest is in Romania.

Hungary isn't quite third world although they have a slightly authoritarian government right now actively cracking down on press freedom.

If Olympic sites were on Sup Forums's criteria (no shitskins), Budapest would win hands down.

paris, for the happenings

>Budapest
No need to make the location of prior Olympics be tainted by any more terrible countries

Los Angeles.

Los Angeles.
because FUCK Los Angeles.
>lol you think your traffic is bad now?

t. NYCfag

>yfw Los Angeles uses the Olympics to get state and federal funding to build subways and light rails to places where people actually want to go

>California
>spending it's money wisely
I'm just talking shit.

LA has been doing better job of improving transit than NYC in the past decade or so.

White people don't seem shamed to take the subway in LA now.

detroit

>Where should it be held?

Delhi, India....90% top athletes would be down with a stomach cramp, us smaller nations will have a great chance of snagging a medal.

i would enjoy it if it was in Los Angeles i live one state away from there so it would give me a chance to see that and root for glorious america

crop out the buildings and it's just like brazil

>Where should it be held?
Los Angeles.

Because some horrible attack at the Olympic games in Los Angeles in the year 2024 is how the dystopian future war movie starts.
So it has to happen. We have to fulfill destiny.

that's what you said about rio but you still fucked up. no second chances for you, kermit's asshole

Contrary to what they'd like you to think, the Olympics do not have a positive effect on local economies. Also, the wasteful structures and everything else they build are just long-term liabilities to the host city. I say Los Angeles first and foremost, and then the other two. But most definitely leave Bupabest alone - it deserves better.

BUDAPEST

Why? Because it's 2 hours away from me. Also Rome, because it's 6 hours away. Paris is to far away, 11 hours.

jerusalem

Los Angeles or Rome. We've had enough of 3rd world countries ruining the games.

Also
>Paris
>after whats happened this year

Palestinian Economy isn't strong enuff to support such an event....

LA not a shithole, top kek

Budapest would be legit.

>Los Angeles
Niggers gon' nig.
On the other hand, this will be celebrities galore and it will really highlight Americas materialism and superficiality. Every fucking celebrity who wants to get publicity is going to be lapping up as much attention as they can get. It's going to be cringey. The opening ceremony may aswell be one gigantic Oscars style circle jerk for the movie stars where all their drama and in jokes get dragged on for the peons to laugh at.

>Paris
>Be Parisian, get shot.

>Rome
This could work, but only if there's a lot of emphasis on strong, Christian values. Rome has a chance to go full deus vult here and uncuck itself. Papal states when?

>Budapest
This would probably be the safe and pleasant option.

Paris would be a good idea because they'll definitely win the shotput event

Bump for Paris!
Kek will bring the happening!

kermit goatse

Why can't some remote island host it?

How about Svalbard? Or Niue? Or French Southern Territories?

Hungary is pretty third world outside the capital

Paris would be ideal, imagine all the happenings

Paris would be a blast.

1. Those places don't have the money.

2. Who are going to use the facilities after the games are over? An Olympic is supposed to create a lasting legacy by creating massive infrastructure for the recreation of the hosting cities. The failure of this part is the reason Olympics have been criticized in the recent years.

Paris would be the bomb

Please spare Budapest they dont need to waste money on the bullshit propaganda for multiculti the Olympics has become
Let Paris or Rome hold it so we can get some terrorist attacks

>actively cracking down on press freedom

This is a myth, our government doesn't give a shit about the opposition

It won't be Budapest. Hungary is to based. Paris is out if Hollande loses, which he will.

My guess is it's between Rome and LA. The IOC is ruled by Americans, but the Italians are just naturally corrupt. We'll see who greases the right wheels.

>muh press freedom
+state media is pro government
+leading party has a couple of medium media outlet in the beg
- biggest online news outlets shilling against gov 24/7
- biggest commercial tv channel is anti government

seems pretty balanced desu

2026 CALGARY YOU FUCKERS ALREADY KNOW

>Budapest
Good
>LA
Shit tier degenerate city, but fine enough
>Paris
>Rome
pic

Chinese upper class isn't going to buy up properties in Calgary and save your parent's home mortgage from going underwater just because you host the Olympics there.

Underrated

Oh, you.

I don't want it here in LA. Like we don't have enough traffic and tourists here already.

Paristan

We don't want to be the next HONGcouver, we already have enough Asians here. Just give Alberta some time and Kenney will get elected and fix all our shit. Also that left wing piece of shit Nenshi needs to go. He's the worst.

Los Angeles

L.A. baby

>Kenney

That fat fuck is going to die from a heart attack before Notley's term is even over.

PERTH.

Fuck you privileged Europoors. Our city will be GOAT-tier by the mid-2020s.

>Paris

No thanks.
The Euro was enough of a shitshow.

Quit shitting on my united right wing Albertan dream mmk

Who fucking cares? The olympics are a gigantic scam, where a bunch of unelected international bureaucrats embezzle a bunch of money from some country's taxpayers. If you actually want the olympics in your city, you are fucking dumb.

I hope it doesn't come to LA, because I don't want to be forced to line the pockets of the IOC and a bunch of contractors with my hard earned shekels just to watch a bunch of doped up freaks throw balls and run around in a circle.

>white people
>LA

Please no

It's probably faster to push for Preferred Ballot voting than get Wildrose to merge back into PC.

Budapest is an amazing city, its better that tourists don't find out. Orban is too anti immigrant they won't pick Budapest because of it

>implying paris will still exist in 2024

LA all day

Whoever pays the largest bribe wins!

Los angeles? Really? Should of picked a better U.S. city

>Svalbard
>Summer Olympics

Los Angeles is probobly the only safe bet of those four.

>although they have a slightly authoritarian government right now actively cracking down on press freedom.
>a fucking leaf
Keep eating the propaganda being fed to you.

There won't be a Summer Olympics Game, the war breaks out in 2022

>Hungary isn't quite third world although they have a slightly authoritarian government right now actively cracking down on press freedom.

Yes goy, the authoritarian right wing Nazi government is cracking down on freedom. Hungary is a regressive third world country

Wow, you're right

Baghdad or Fallujah.

I think that France would be a Nice country to host the Olympics

This.