Death.Note.2017.1080p.Netflix.WEB-DL.DD5.1.x264-QOQ

>Death.Note.2017.1080p.Netflix.WEB-DL.DD5.1.x264-QOQ

Ready to see a shitty film adaptation of a renowned Japanese manga with a Jewish person in the lead role instead of a Japanese person?

Nope, it's not Ghost in the Shell, it's Death Note!

I thought the anime/mange sucked. Why would I watched a water down version of a shitty anime?

unironically the best film i've seen all year

No one has ever asked your opinion about it.

This thread is only for people who unironically enjoyed this film and would love to see more of them

>for people who unironically enjoyed this film and would love to see more of them
that's what i just said dude

reported

There are other thread about it. If you didn't want my opinion stop spamming the board with this bullshit and check the catalog first,

L ruined the it

lets see
misa is the smart one that still gets killed by light
l is a dumbass
light is still a dumbass until the last 10mins of the movie

Think brettygood/suptv is gonna stream this later? I wanna watch this with Sup Forums

So, what propaganda is this show spreading? It's a Netflix so its given its trying to push something.

pussy is god.

>So, what propaganda is this show spreading?
anime is good

Don't be afraid to murder your girlfriend if she ever fucks with you.

>Taking Sup Forums's opinion seriously
First half is okay. Second half is what fucked it. The movie is literally horrible from start to finish.

no

You know what?
Despite being a shitty adaptation and otherwise only okay; I quite want them to make a sequel
Now that they've set the world up and have feedback on what was stupid (like Light acting like a retard the entire film through), they can make something with more tension that wraps the plot up

Though, based on this adaptation, a sequel would probably involve Light and L teaming up to take down a new person with a death note

>(like Light acting like a retard the entire film through),
I feel like they noticed this by the end, which is probably why they added that full on KEIKAKU DOORI scene at the end.

>a decade later after several adaptations and promises to be faithful they didn't remember til the end that Light is a genius

Pretty much yeah. What a piece of shit.

If Light were a woman...she'd be a genius in the adaptations.

no she'd have plot armour out of the wazoo and perfectly predict every character's future moves

>Asians are evil, were need more white bois as lead

>white bois as lead

you mean Jews