Boob-yah

Boob-yah

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_sperm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think we know where this thread is going...

No, girls need to hold those things in

>hyper boob summer got more popular than giantess summer
cruel world

This is what the patriarchy does to poor girls, they feel so oppressed and objectified and meant to feel that bigger is better that they get themselves into these situations.

Men are fucking disgusting because of this. You all should die.

That's true. Those poor girls

>bigger is better
but is true, because women say all the time they prefer big dicks

This is a good recent meme.

All those poor, helpless women. :[

Bigger IS better

That's sexist, not all women think that way.

Yes I know its a plague that men have forced upon women, barely any different that being raped is how I feel right now.

NO ITS FUCKING NOT YOU PIG.

Sure it isn't

As if women don't envy and belittle each other over breast size. It's no different from men and height.

Are you guys ready for another week of shitposting about got and R&M this monday?

I enjoy the threads lately.

That made no fucking sense asshole

No we don't we are supportive and strive to break gender norms and fight against the patriarchal oppression

Please have respect for us and try harder when baiting. We have higher standards than you are used to here on Sup Forums.

This isn't a bait, I'm serious. How about you have some fucking respect for women?

After this episode I searched for Rick and Morty r63 for the first time only to be very dissapointed

*Condescending agreement for the little lady*

Respecting women and listening to some dumbshit spew holier-than-thou bullshit about respecting women are two different things.

Women ARE better than men, without us you wouldn't EXIST

Last time I checked reproduction required both genders (there's only two).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_sperm

They keep getting bigger

That has about as much potential to happen as the Reptilian Overlords admitting that the Jews screwed them on a high-intetest money pit when they bought the earth on the planetary slaver market. Could you be any less woke?

> this concept became a partial reality when scientists in Japan developed chicken female sperm
Oh those japs! Now its just matter of time so we can have real life futas able to impregnate our women!

>Reptilian Overlords admitting that the Jews screwed them on a high-intetest money pit when they bought the earth on the planetary slaver market. Could you be any less woke?
Some day user, some day

>Dumb vagina doesn't know about the leaps science has made in synthetic wombs in the past few years

I'll be able to make a baby in my QT trap gf's ass (heterosexually) within a decade with eggs taken from cadavers. You're done.

Exactly, thank you.

The synthetic wombs only work for ANIMALS, like you you fucking pig good luck trying to grow a human in there.

You can't even get someone to breed with is why you're sitting here posting on Sup Forums I feel so fucking sorry for your pathetic ass

>Implying I don't already have kids and the trap isn't going to be my son

lel you're done, the world is ours now.

I saw an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie that proves you're wrong. He had an Ass Baby and Danny Devito was his top.

>implying we all wouldn't use that machine on our dicks without a second thought because of women.
It swings both ways shitposter-kun.

>ITT some phoneposting whackjob acts like he's a woman and /reddit9k/ takes the bait, then they both take the bait from people saying they are going to have assbabies with their sons and Danny Devito

It's not taking the bait when they clearly know everyone involved is shitposters.

I've never seen a weaker, more obvious troll

Big tits are fucking disgusting. Anything above B should be seen as a birth defect and is abnormal.

>Big tits are fucking disgusting. Anything above B should be seen as a birth defect and is abnormal.
You do understand the difference between opinion and fact, don't you?

Most american dudes are now more than a B cup desu

>mfw boob-yah threads been hitting bump limit every day.
Eat shit, chestlets.

more booby posting

>reddit and memey
kys

>Don't you
Retard

Also, big tits turn girls into fucking sluts.

>areolas the same color as the rest of the breast
Whenever I see this, I am disappointed. First time I saw this is when I watched Godfather for the first time.

Is that... a bad thing???
Also how

>Also, big tits turn girls into fucking sluts.
In my experience, that's a false stereotype. The sluttiest girls have been the DFCs; they feel like they need to try harder.

There is a zero percent chance you are not a virgin. Back to /reddit9k/ with the rest of the fucking losers you chud.

we hidden cam now

Impressive balance

>t. Americans

Disgusting. Enjoy your droopers past age 25 kek.

>past age 25
theres ur problem user

why the fuck are you guys even arguing lel

>It's a mentally ill third world /reddit9k/ shitskin thinks anything that offends him is somehow America's fault and doesn't know shit about women and will die alone and unloved yet thinks it's allowed to have an opinion post

Are there any leaks with this cow's tits exposed??

And how does this goblin get to fuck her?

Why is reality so fucked up??

>Le 9k/reddit boogie man

What a loser. Bet you never even snuffled some muffles lol.

>see thumbnail
>Is that a realdoll
Fucking skeleton warrior

>there are some guys ITT who find Mrs. Skeletal attractive

I unironically find her super attractive. Cute feet too.
Would chubben up just a bit though.

>dating women over 25
you're doing it wrong friendo

lmao that's you projecting your fetishes onto them you weird permavirgin

Wow, you sure proved me wrong.

She needs a few bottles of this

Why is that Tex Avery short a meme, this and Zoot Suit Tom confuse the fuck out of me

Only for her tits.

This...

Becomes this

>mfw a breastlet near me

..easy on the cheese

Vampires who's tits grow larger when they feed?

How is that possible?

Jew Magic

It's like she just took all her extra fat and moved it to her chest. What an amazing ability

It's like nami irl

Would you?

That would be a dangerous power

>nose ring
She gets the rope, like all degenerates

Why was Amanda so popular??

She perfected stealing breast size from her friends like very few others have

they had a winner takes all mud wrestling match for the boobs

That should be an Olympic event

>shadman

>wanked it so much to that eropharoh flash and got tired of it
>this episode airs

Size gambling is an amazing idea

Is there anything greater than milfs with big tits in this world
i think not

Not in my heart

Doubtful

What movie?

Dracula: Dead and Loving It

>implying society doesn't do the same with dick size

Some people like small tits. No one likes small dicks.