ITT: Sup Forums in 1951

ITT: Sup Forums in 1951

Attached: 8899494.png (359x140, 4K)

Today I went to kill few of bourgeoisie and take their farm.

It's a fine day in Yugoslavia.

Me and the wife will walk and listen to the radio for news, and maybe they play new Beatles records. Rock is such rebel music

Stop lynching negroes

hi where are gommies at :DDD

Attached: 6321.jpg (243x208, 17K)

my kid lost his bread card :''''DDDD
i dont even have it in me to beat him for it

My father was taken by secret police today guys ;(
Wat do?

please, my town hasn't done that since 23

Stop lynching negroes by making them dumb ghetto dwellers.
Enlight them.

Ivan burning them wont help either

You know, that you can enlight people with knowledge (of Marxism-Leninism)?

What if they cant read?

full stalin ussr is pretty tough, most people write a letter to the authority denouncing the activities of those they're associated with that fall out of favor with the party police

read to them

But i dont have a passport and i cant leave my city without a permit, how am i supposed to read them anything?

>ussr
comrade american
poland isnt in the ussr
its in the warsaw pact
CoUnTrIeS cAn SeCeDe AnYtImE

This Basically that's how it was in 2nd half on XIXth century here.

Think my neighbor is a Russian Spy tbqh

Guys, do you think we're ever going to have free elections agai

youre looking far too much into it comrade
no sane person would willingly go to the crapitalist hell that is ameriKKKa

hopefully yes
t. ceausescu

Talking to foreigners is a serious crime Andrea, you better watch out

eh?
tovarise, im a man
besides, every american is a poor oppressed soul that needs to be enlightened by communism
the party said it so its true

anyway, do you keep in contact with relatives in the ussr?
uncle bogdan moved to siberia recently for work but i dunno why
apparently loads of people have been doing it
did this happen to your relatives too?

Yes but you dont want people to start talking and word to spread that you're a spy for the west by talking to westerners

the gommies are killing other gommies i dont wana go russia for malenkij robota

ah, got it
although, i swear people are trusting each other less and less
or maybe they never did and the current system is forcing them to show it?
oh well, the future is bright

Grandpa and grandma were deported to syberia during the war because of their background. Havent heard from them since, i hope they're ok.

You say theres work in syberia? Are you sure?

Do you think it'll work?

Attached: ga-flat.jpg (2091x1392, 831K)

ye, housing and work
supposedly siberia has a lot of resources and once they set up the infrastructure then the entire pact will get an economic boost
or at least thats what the party officials keep telling me
i think ill trust comrade stalin on this one

I also miss the times when we had democr

I think you're about 14 years too early for that.

My little brother just came home from Korea in a box.

You have no idea how hard it is to find an internet connection in a forest bunker.
>6 years since the occupation began
>USA still hasn't nuked the USSR into oblivion
>Stalin now has nukes
It failed already

send help commie invade

We're already a year into it, Park.

Attached: Marilyn Monroe performing at USO show in Korea.jpg (1200x1203, 194K)

See you later Sup Forums I'm off to Korea to fight other slopes

give him back!

Attached: 929571b466a0032b91d22e743523aa35.jpg (387x276, 28K)

I went down to the dealer to buy a red Oldsmobile the other day and now I'm on a government watchlist.

anyone wants to invade the middle east lol it's pretty fun here

No. He done fucked up good. Besides, he's like 70. It's time to let a younger man command the war effort.

dear 1st world user
Please send food to me

How's your eight cousins in America doing, Herschel? One's a shortstop for the Dodgers, another is a psychiatrist, one's managing a jazz quartet, three are doctors, and two run a butcher shop in Queens.

Congratulations, you're free and independent again (well, officially--in reality you're a US protectorate for the rest of eternity).

LONG LIVE THE ETERNAL POLISH-SOVIET FRIENDSHIP.

Attached: May Day parade in Warsaw 1951.jpg (1024x841, 514K)

>gommunism :DDDDD

Attached: 426.jpg (1400x970, 1.15M)

Why are euros such savages? So many wars and genocides. .

On another note, how to find qts?

Attached: Cairo-Un.png (600x461, 462K)

Hopefully not in the land of the free.

Attached: joe mccarthy.jpg (480x360, 52K)

Whee, the Yankees won the World Series. Again.

Africa-American author Richard Wright's 1940 novel "Native Son", dealing with an impoverished black youth in the south side of Chicago, saw a film adaption in 1951 directed by French filmmaker Pierre Chanel. For understandable reasons, the movie could not actually be shot in the Windy City, and almost all of it was filmed instead in Buenos Aires. At 5 million pesos, its budget was at least three times that of a standard Argentine feature film of that era.

When the original actor that Chanel wanted to cast as the title character Bigger Thomas was preoccupied with another movie project, the director decided to simply use Wright himself for the role. At the age of 43, Wright was too old to pass as a teenager by a long shot. But worse than that, he had absolutely no aptitude for acting and his performance was almost hilariously wooden.

Most reviews of Native Son were negative, although some critics thought the anti-US tone of the movie would resonate well with Latin American audiences. Actual information concerning the film's performance and reception in Latin America is scare, however. Due to the controversial subject matter, Native Son received only a limited distribution in the US, and the Chicago Board of Commerce denounced the film for "encouraging racial division at a time when Americans of all races need to unite against subversion".

Attached: native-son-1951-argentina-directed-by-pierre-chenal-91-min.jpg (2000x1309, 840K)

Yeah we have like 80% unemployment, routine lynchings, heroin addict jazz musicians playing in dank clubs, etc, etc.

Soon as it's graduation and your boyfriends get shipped off to Korea. Enjoy it, ladies.

Attached: Hamilton-high-hot-rod-jamboree-1951-2.jpg (1024x1297, 212K)

haha we fucked them krauts good, no doubt in a few decades we'll be the superpower of Europe :)

Wtf why did I have to be born into this world?

Nigger

We need to continue our struggle for independence !

>tfw you lost your father who was a governor of some indonesian island and his big mansion
>went back to restore it with other "policemen" and then the us forced you to stop because he would stop the marshallplan ;-;

Le 90% face

>get done with a war and being occupied by Germany
>be exhausted and broke
>oh yeah let's start a war to retain control of brown people on the other side of the globe
Genius.

Face it you west-loving Stilyagi cucks, Stalin will live forever. His iron fist will squash all dissidents and traitors. Hail Stalin!

Wish I had a Russian gf to bully me about being a disgusting western capitalist pig

Attached: b97467ea337b6a637bcb0fbc5800f8a4.jpg (894x768, 125K)

>Most reviews of Native Son were negative, although some critics thought the anti-US tone of the movie would resonate well with Latin American audiences. Actual information concerning the film's performance and reception in Latin America is scare, however.
Did these guys not know that blacks in Latin American are equally considered to be untermensch?

Note the black soldiers in the back. This was just after Truman integrated the US Army.

What is she doing? Singing? Telling bad jokes about commies?

These kids were the generation just before the rock and rollers and they only had boring music like Doris Day as their high school soundtrack.