Defending myself in court

So if i wish to defend myself in court for unpaid council tax or my landlord taking my to court for hate speech, And i wanted to go in under common law.

anyone here well versed in the british court system and law that wants to inform me of pit falls?

i did not paid the council tax because they said we did not have to pay until one year later they decided we were not a HMO and the land lord is not liable. To make matters worse my ex flat mate was druggie and would not pay his share of the bills pushing me into massive debt. So i have literally nothing with which to pay these stupid cunts, despite me informing them of that they are summoning me to court and have charged the standard £60...

I am receiving some help from royal british legion, however i'd like to give these people hell including my landlord. My landlord has given me a lot of stress, harassment for rent and failed to fix the flat, in the end i got environmental health involved and now the stupid cunt has to pay thousands to fix it and can't evict. However one night i got drunk and revealed my power level a little, i did not specifically mention n word or anything like that, but did mention that once article 50 was enacted and we got a proper government people like him wont be allowed to exploit vulnerable people like me...

i get drunk i become super cunt ready to destroy any party of libtards, that is my problem...

now i'd like to actually defend myself if possible under common law, how would i go about this, what sort of things would get me put in jail for contempt of court, or should i just do a nazi salute and and laugh as i'm taken down, desu my life is so shite it be amusing ;D

unless you're already lawyer
never represent yourself
you're fucked.

but surely the court can't expect me to know everything right, and must give time... thus i only need to state i do not know and refuse to continue, under common law. Common law is easy, it is their stupid law system that is designed to be hard so that people can't defend them selves.

that is deemed not fair under common law sir, i'm not daft you fucking shill, i wasnt asking for your type of input, i'm asking for warnings on what not to do...

besides their law does not apply to the no body, it applies to my straw man, the birth cert which i will present from my pocket when judge asks for it. if he does not accept well he can sit there all fucking day because i will bring my lunch with me...

Defending yourself in court is like slitting your own throat. As soon as they know you're doing it you'll be tarred as autistic.

then to make matters worse for them, i will allready have the documents to serve to put them in jail...

>to put them in jail
The fuck are you on about.

If you choose to represent yourself, you're expected to have experience.

Don't do it, it's not worth it. Get a lawyer, they're worth every sheckle. They do the paperwork, they do this all day, and they'll be better than you at running your mouth if you're getting shat on for hate speech.

says the coward... that is why you sit here browsing this board all day mate, that is all you wish to do.

i served my country, i went into war at 17 years old hence i have rbl helping out, i wont go down with out a fight, and it will be a fight on my terms.

if you have no other input fuck off

the courts are corrupt and must be challenged when ever they can, they are not above the law.

when they breach my rights or try to over step their boundaries it is obvious you have no fucking clue what i'm on about. I however researched this probably when you was still in nappies m8....

M8 I don't give a fuck if you're Lord Nelson.

I'm trying to save you getting nicked. To be honest mate, you should have just paid your council tax. They're shit hot on people not paying and the house always wins in this instance.

for instance if it is private i can lawfully refuse and demand it is public, if they try to order me around the court when i entered under common law and i refuse to obey and they try to have me arrested i can then counter it with damages because they are breaching my rights.

its not all stream line as they have you believe, they use the best weapon of all which is fear.

how2 can i fucking pay the council tax if they said my landlord was liable eh? now im out of work, been on sick with depression, stress to no ends with dickhead i was living with, less than 90 a month after paying rent and bills to get warm etc... thats before paying for food, i could not give a fuck if i goto jail, it would be damn worth it sticking up for my self because fuck them, in the end god is on my side and he will fuck each and everyone of them.

What is hate speech? You mean you don't have the freedom of speech in your country? So, like, you're not really free? Which means to some degree you are a slave? To who? Some descendant of the best murderer/rapist in the land? Damn.

no we don't, the guy just happens to be black so pulled the R card on my mention of article 50 and us having shit government, im not racist in the slightest, i infact served with blacks, asians etc.

the guy is just using it as revenge for my contacting environmental health because he had not do any work over 4 years i have been here...

plus he forgets i warn him i record all my calls... i have calls of him slandering me etc. if he does take it to court he will have some explaining to do heh...

But America has hate speech laws also?

You kind of sound like a retard, maybe you should go to jail.

caption on the other guy should be "look at me ladies I'm helping another man in need who doesn't really need help" white knight

I represented myself in a case this year that I felt was cut-and-dry. I lost a $3K judgement this week. Get a lawyer if you can afford it and can't afford a loss.

Fucking cucked Brit. Go whore out your asshole to Ahmed. Maybe you'll earn a few goats.

Story of this thread.

SHART

Godspeed you crazy limey.

Have you been drinking tonight man?

>I already had a good case with environmental health involved
>Instead of going with this i got drunk and couldn't keep my mouth shut lmao
>So i want to defend myself

Friendly advice, just get a lawyer

You're free to ignore this piece of advice and get yourself into more trouble

>OP representing himself.

>You kind of sound like a retard, maybe you should go to jail.

look you stupid shit head, you have been tricked and lapped it right up, i could go on all fucking night be i have to sleep as it is 6:11am you pathetic shill.

i will go to court maybe.... in their law and state my income and how badly it would effect me if i pay the £40+ they want each month.

i will not state that i can't afford it because obviously i could if forced to pay, however i don't pay because that would mean i can feed my self, rent is 460 + 20 arrears, water is 32 + 10 arrears gas is like 35, electric is 33 plus + 20 arrears then i have mobile at 10.

i get 317 to live off each month + plus £395 housing element, now do the fucking math...

i had to cancel my internet which was £43 a month, nothing is cheap, trying moving out of mammy and daddys house you retard...

You're entitled to free representation. I had a drink driving charge and had a wonderful solicitor to represent me. She got the fine reduced from £600 to £200.
Don't represent yourself. For fuck's sake. You'll get hammered.
You mentioned Royal British Legion. Are you ex military? I am ex Royal Engineers. They can point you in the right direction, make phone calls, write letters, emails on your behalf.
Your landlord sounds like a cunt. I'm a single dad with two daughters. And I'm with a housing association. They make repairs quickly. If it's an emergency repair, like no hot water because the boiler is fucked, or the roof is letting water in. It's sorted within hours.
I live in a very remote area and rent here is cheap. I pay £89 per week for three bedroom house with front and rear gardens.

>OP's landlord

>What OP thinks court is like.

>OP'S girlfriend who left him for his best friend

dude he is a cunt, it the whole roof leaked over last christmas ruined the holiday, he would not get it fixed for over 1 month. the fucking cunt was warned last year i contacted enviro health, he was yeah i will fix it, he never did, excuses excuses, the bath room is disgusting mould all over the goddam ceiling it pisses me off, he cites rent arrears ffs not my problem some rent 22 year old would not pay it. Besides i've been here 4 fucking years what about the years he was getting full rent ...

yes i'm exs forces, yes im getting help with debt with royal british legion, they are fantastic but i just wanted to stir shit up as you do when bored...

i was artillery, command post to be more specific, way more intelligent than i seem ;D

but yeah she told me not to fucking pay the council tax and let them go ahead with their court thing, so what ever.

believe everything you read on the internet ^_________^

I mean I could reply to all that but fuck me you pay £43 a month for the internet? What the fuck are you doing with it, is your house the fucking ESA launch station or something?

And if you cancelled your internet how are you here?

>OP when he missed a day of hormones

that nigglet is a mutant

I used to be a bailiff you will have to pay the council tax, the longer you think you can weasel your way out of it the more its going to cost you. bailiff and court fees. My advice is ring up the citzens advice bureau and arrange a payment plan with the council

hahaha it was a yearly contract with virgin media and 200 Mbit broadband the fastest in the land or so they say, meant to be divided between me and the flatmate and anyone else that moved in.

desu for gaming it was super shit hot, for downloads it was also fantastic, talking 25 megabytes per second, 4 gig files no problem...

their 60 meg broadband was not much cheaper and besides anything else in this area is shite and still gonna cost £17 just for line rental...

i still have the net till 18th sept, then i still have my phone i can tether, so all is not lost for me :)

trust me i do have advice i'm just winding people up, i know not to let them in, people will act on my behalf to reduce my arrear payments etc, if not i got this fine option of either debt relief order or i move into accommodation for ex military only. I'd just rather i stay here till i get a job sorted again, if you know what i mean.

I don't think the court will recognise your right to no scope COD faggots.

The internet is a human right but not having Richard Branson's dick plugged directly into your house like fibre optics.

you gonna get raped

actually it is not a human right, which is why i cancelled it at end of contract as i said you retard.

hey have free internet at libraries if you care to actually leave your parents house one day and they expect you to use that.

I'm not sure how it works in Britain, but here if you don't have a lawyer and the other side does, you will almost certainly lose.

Cool as long as you know what you're doing.

Actually mate that's old school, now bailiffs can break into your house if your not at home and change the locks.

well they will get nothing lololololololol because this netbook is my mates and everything else is essential items. i'd even let them right in and laugh at them when they can't take shit from me...

and how they gonna change the locks, its private rented not council... Everything you said they can do is against the law in my situation, i have no house, no car, no savings, no gold etc. No TV, No computer except this samsumg netbook n130 that is a friends because my main pc died 2 month ago and is in bits in the other room, so they can do what ever they want and get fined for their trouble, not my problem...

Channel your anger, mate. I lost my wife in a car crash and have two kids.
You must focus. Anger, rage, are not negative if directed appropriately. And acted upon. Decisively.
Don't let it fester, or it will cause damage.
I've learned to live my life slowly. To deal with things step by step. I obviously can't tell you what to do but I would suggest moving.
Honestly mate. Being angry will rip you up. I've been there. I give you my best wishes.

i can tell just from the way you're typing that you're too stupid to represent yourself

if you are actually truly fucked and out of options, go innawoods
disappear

thanks man, i know what you are saying 100%, notice me laughing at the retards saying oooo this is bad your fucked etc. Truth is i've been here before, except this time it was caused by a bad flatmate that did not pay his share of the bills and kept me awake every night, i was even arrested once night when i did a full power level Sup Forums rage and smashed the fuck out of the flat, only took police 5 mins to show up, got locked up for the night for breach of the peace.

so he was eventually evicted under section 8 housing act or what ever, over £2000 rent arrears that little shit head racked up and all the while i was pretty much powerless as he abused his position protected by the law... as he used my gas and electric, man its things like that i know will come round one day bite the right people in the arse... There is a god and i prayed before brexit for people to make the right choice, i saw with my own eyes a sun dog, then a rainbow the next day in the same place after the result. I've had crazy shit happen because of my belief in the higher power, i know all i have to do is pray to god above to wash this shit away and he will, i'm just having a learning experience...

none of this is real man, none of it.

because i don't speak like you, heh...

Are you a traveler by any chance?

Representing yourself us the most retarded thing you can do. The only people who are successful at representing themselves are already lawyers, and only if they're well versed in the section they're accused of.
The crown will certainly have no pity for you, the judge won't either. Also there us no way you won't pay this council fee or whatever.
If you happen to have a strategic plan, prepare to have it smashed to pieces within seconds. They eat amateurs like you for breakfast