Is Soylent weaponized food?

I've seen this stuff being shilled in various media recently. Is it a feminizing poison intended to neuter western men or just an innocuous meal replacer?

>Our goal at Soylent is to engineer nutritionally-complete food products that are optimized for modern consumers' lifestyles and budgets. Above all, we want to make healthy nutrition easily attainable.
>We base all of our nutrition decisions on commonly-accepted and replicable findings by the scientific community.

>The co-founders of Soylent met while working on a pair of startups under the same roof in Sunnyvale, CA. Living off a diet of frozen corn dogs and ramen, they grew frustrated with the effort and cost associated with purchasing, preparing, and consuming food that was neither healthy nor enjoyable. Recognizing an unmet need, CEO/Founder Rob Rhinehart, alongside co-founders Matt Cauble, John Coogan, and David Renteln, developed Soylent as an experiment. The product was aptly named in homage to Harry Harrison's 1966 science fiction novel Make Room! Make Room!, which explores the impact massive population growth could have on world resources. When online audiences heard about the experiment, the story went viral, and the co-founders quickly realized that this experiment solved a problem not only for themselves but for thousands of people around the world. They turned their full attention to making Soylent and all of its later iterations and improvements available to all.

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalnews.com/035276_Pepsi_fetal_cells_business_operations.html
robrhinehart.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=RPhJ-d6rXPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

feminizing? possibly. But that would be if this was your only food source. Theres more estrogen in milk products than you think. More than there is in soy.

What's your favorite flavor of Soylent?
I like green.

The green is the best. However I feel Soylent blue has a lot to offer.

>Is Soylent weaponized food?
it is people, you idiot

Fuck you it is not made out of people.

Sooo you're saying if someone chooses to drink this over eating a Big Mac and washing it down with a gallon of coke once in a while they're nu males?

Fuck off, health is important.

OK, but it really probably is people.

It's nutritionally enhanced food. Same as Golden Rice. This is an example of science working to improve life, much like water purification and vaccines.

its not people, its fetuses. Everyone knows they arent people. What are you? some kind of pro life bigot?

naturalnews.com/035276_Pepsi_fetal_cells_business_operations.html

The people making it, at lease initially, were a handful of guys working in some shady warehouse. I doubt something like that would be a project directed by (((them))).
However yeah I doubt it's healthy. Some guy tried it for 30 days and felt like shit at the end.

Try this for a month, one year ago. It turned my shit into a toxic, putrid, wet clay-like paste. Other than that I didn't feel anything different. Wouldn't recommend.

using gmo soy as your main source of protein is absolute shit.

what you don't like MSG xenoestrogens and phytic acid?

Soylent is turning men into trannies as we speak. I know of at least one example. Young man with a girlfriend and a promising future, starts drinking soylent, and lo and behold, turns into a disgusting tranny freak.

Drop this sissification concoction and start eating red meats.

because of this sick fuck i know better and avoid soylent as if it was poison

>naming a product after a fictional product which was made out of humans

Totally legit. Don't support these liberal homos.

I've been living off of it for almost 60 days.I feel fine. Also, only the new Soylent 1.6 & 2.0 uses soy protein. Previous versions were rice protein.

By definition fetuses are human the new feminist approach is that fetuses aren't people, which is stupidly subjective.

The kickstarter batches were shady as fuck. Like plastic tarps tossed in a rat infested building in Oakland. Rosa Labs does all the work for them now.

When the fuck are they going to legalize soma?

Why are you doing this to yourself? Serious question. You're drinking poison meant to destroy masculinity and to cause malnutrition and illness.

Yeah I know saw the video. Not something id trust but it looked way to cheap for a big conspiracy.

Oh god. I need to hang myself now.

the inventor of soylent is extremely autistic

check his blog robrhinehart.com/

Laziness in general. I was worse off before doing it. Mainly living off of junk food. I am using it to get a routine going where I can manage what I'm actually consuming in a day. I'm trying out Joylent currently, but plan on going 50/50 with food and maybe a DIY Soylent mix. I'll eventually switch back to regular food as sole nutrition.

I'm also supplementing protein powder in the mix to get the protein where I want it to be.

only reason I could think of using it would be if you have 0 self control and want to lose weight

even then, it doesn't really address the underlying issue of impulse control

Protip: Spirulina is the same thing, easier to absorb, & has more protein than steak per ounce. If we're going the superfood route, we're going to grow spirulina, not soylent.

youtube.com/watch?v=RPhJ-d6rXPA

I can see that aspect of it, but eating cheap and healthy is pretty easy, especially if you cook enough to freeze meals and add a multivitamin. But I think its something that appeals mostly to indoctrinated leftists to begin with

It seems like a perverse postmodernist meme to try to replace the need to eat, its an old scifi idea, like the meal tablet.

This is what I'm thinking about, maybe they weren't funded or directed, but acted according to their neoliberal programming. There is a cultural drive toward weird new-age shit including effete domesticated males. The research on soy's long term effects is conflicted, but the current mainstream shtick is that "soy is good, soy is not feminizing, soy prevents cancer, soy helps you lose weight" while there is evidence of the opposite.

>Drinking estrogen filled liquid from a pregnant mammal is fine

>Drinking fucking bean milk from a plant is going to make you feminized

i think that it was just a few autists that got tired of doritos and hot pockets. It's just coincidentally going to turn into some freaky matrix shit.

but you can't live off of only spirulina for an extended period of time

I did sixty days on it and dropped forty pounds. I would recommend it, I have never felt better.