No one is discussing the biggest problem in the new seasons of GOT: The lack of tiddies

No one is discussing the biggest problem in the new seasons of GOT: The lack of tiddies

boat sex will fix that

Why Sup Forums loves that show for normies so much? I'm honestly shocked.

they showed that mulatto's tits and Jaime's ass

Because we all love it, despite the memeing and shitposting, there's no other worthy fantasy show

BESSIEEEE!

It's a womyn's show now.

If it was the first season, these whores would've been naked in this scene.

>Why Sup Forums loves that show for normies so much?

Have you ever been in a GoT thread? we fucking hate it.

We loved it in the first 2 seaons (some still did in S3 and S4, but nobody here likes S5 and afterwards),

We only keep watching because we already started so may aswell finish this thing.

I thought people in King's Landing hated the Dornish people.

You know, you're exactly right

/got/ is literally made up of Reddit refugees.

>we all love it
You need go go back.

At first I wasn't too happy about Emilia Clarke's figure but after some time I've come to appreciate her pudgy body.
It's somewhat comforting and endearing. A woman you want to wall asleep next to on the couch you could say.

I enjoy cerseis body double mommy tits, and misandeis tits are great too.

>the most popular character in the most popular show in the world
>is absolutely terrible at acting
How does this even happen?

I thought boatsex was confirmed no-tiddies?

They do, what about this behind the scenes photo makes you think otherwise?

The average viewer cannot discern between good and bad acting.

>wymyn should need to be able to act to star in shows

Really? Fuck this show

also /got/ is like a factory of memes

pretty fun desu

It's gonna be super vanilla. I don't know why it's hyped up so much.

The episode description says it contains nudity so unless we are getting another couple of characters fucking (unlikely) then it will contain some Emilia titties

GoT has had the saddest, most disappointing collection of tits I have ever seen from a single series.

Flat, pancake titties everywhere.

Titties are supposed to draw people in, the low-brow types who would flip the channel if not for the promise of women in costume jewelry with hard nipples in dusky rooms.
Once they're hooked by dragons and sword fights the titties fall off.

That's realistic tits though. Unless you're into fake tits.

emilia's sideboob and kit's arse.

Margary taking off her dress for Renley was fucking 10/10 but everything else has been meh

>Missaendi
>Best Sansa
>Mel
>Roz
>Badpoosi

At least those 5 have some of the nicest tits on TV. Plus plenty of Baelish's whores had legit god tier tiddys

I stand corrected: snek's tits were top-shelf. Literally the only plus side to that entire bs storyline.