Hey Sup Forums, what is your favourite Simpsons joke from before season 11?

Hey Sup Forums, what is your favourite Simpsons joke from before season 11?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13786572
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/Sneed/page/160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This one probably.

SNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Definitely this one

Subtle

>implying anyone's favorite joke wold come from AFTER season 11

Also this is mine

That bit when homer gets his head dialogue mixed up with speaking out loud to marge. He's lying about going to the duff brewery or something then he runs out of the room screaming.
Always makes me laugh

yeah that's a good one.
Also "the legend of the dog faced woman"

FORMERLY

I go by base-12 so this isn't season 11.

How's that funny?

That's right, Lieutenant L.T. Smash

That's right, Lieutenant L.T. Sneed (Formerly L.T. Chuck)

Chuck who we all know ran a few family businesses and before he worked at his store he had a icecream truck and it had "big chuck crazy cone" on it due to it being sold by chuck and him selling the "crazy cone" a very cheap and popular icecream, his then partner Sneed started running his own truck so they could double their income. Chuck did not want this second truck so told Sneed to sell the second truck and to keep with 1 truck as the 2nd was to costly to run. Sneed took Chuck to court and claimed that Chuck did not want Sneed to drive (and be successful) due to him having 1/64th native american blood. Sneed won the case and got control of the Icecream company and renamed it "Native American Ice Cream" AND put the words "Formerly big chuck crazy cone" on it just so spite Chuck.

This was the start of the subplot "The Sneed Betrayal" that has been going on since then. you can see more of the Betrayal with Sneeds Feed and Seed being bought out from under Chucks nose.

reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer

just read it and you're a shoo in. That entire segment is pure gold. Castellaneta and Cartwrights delivery is perfect.

>Simpsons threads still unusable

blame the underage spammer

you sure that's before season 11 user? I'm not looking it up.
>"The statue of liberty? Where are we?!"

strawpoll.me/13786572
strawpoll.me/13786572
strawpoll.me/13786572
strawpoll.me/13786572

All Mcgarnagle and Mcbain scenes
>that cannon of yours is against regulations, around here we do things by the book
>blows hole in book and wall
>bye book

le xD subtle complexity

Best episode.

I love the prime piece of Swartwelder senselessness earlier in the episode when Homer crashes into a tree but doesn't fly through his car window for about three seconds.

the first too options lead to the same answer

hahahaha got him xD xD xD xD xD

"I need the biggest seed bell you have."
"No, that's too big."

This1 always gets me

formerly chucks

>I'm seeing double here! Four Sneeds (formerly Chucks)!

>I need the biggest Sneed bell you have."
>No, that's too big.

>I'm not Sneed (formerly Chuck) on acid.

What did they mean by this

Sneed

Wow, this post really sums up how unfunny sneedposting is. Am I missing the point, is this some kind of ironic anti-humor?

>Chuck

'I keep telling you I'm not a pilot'
'And I keep telling you you flyboys crack me up'

Ep yg the simpsons bart pg jadi falloutboy bapak gempakkkk dowsss gilers lah weii. Bilaaa dia surfsss tuu uwauuuu

False flag. Sneed is as integral to Sup Forums cultural heritage as paganism is to Europe.

I don't know what to think anymore. I'm trying to take my life seriously because I've made so many easy mistakes but it's obvious I waste any trust in the people who come here. I have faith in a lot of you because we all come from the same place, but I don't know if I'm mentally holding myself back by trying to pull us all up out of this. It's not like I'm leaving, I don't know. Has it gotten better, for any of you? I know people are eager to say we're all going nowhere but I know some people out there have grown into something great over the years, or at least have success in some part of your life. Anyone out there?

Hahaha betul ep tu paling boek sedap cipap. Lembut je kat dlm kan kan. Sdp giloz doew

you sneed to take a deep breath and just relax

Wrong. That post was a one-off, the current sneed memes were propagated by a 15 year old spammer who hates classic simpsons.

>That post was a one-off
Newfag.
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/Sneed/page/160

Sneedposting was unfunny then, unfunny now. Why can't you be like the people on Simpsons Shitposting who at least put SOME effort into their jokes.

>they stick all the jerks in tower 1

What did they mean by this?

Sam Raimi was writing for the Simpsons then.

It was a reference to jews.