Anti-Rape Panties for women

Attn. Sweden & Germany;
Found your solution. youtube.com/watch?v=KbD38GZKYic

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2016/08/22/anti-rape-tattoos-handed-out-at-german-swimming-pool-6083121/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's see how you rapeproof your mouth

They're called "teeth"

I like how it says anti-rape panties for women like some guy might want to buy them.

it's called a loaded gun

Just cut them with scissors. Problem destroyed.

>be rapist
>see white wimmiz stumbling down the street at 3am, obviously lost from her group of friends while clubing
>run up to her and yank her into an alleyway
>pin her down and beat her a couple times to shut up
>go to tear off her clothes but it wont come off because...
>FUCKING ANTI-RAPE PANTIES FUCKING BITCH
>slam her head into the pavement and break her skull and jaw
>give her a couple swift stomps to the chest and break her ribs
>month fuck her
>tit fuck her
>piss on her bleeding broken body for the finale
>leave her to bleed out and die alone

At that point, you could just make them take the panties off.

>all the comments that are skinny-shaming

Still better than nigger dick up your twat.

t. aryan woman

Wearing a gun would be much more effective.

>lol now u cannut rape me :^)
>three punches later she pulls them off herself
If someone is going to stick his dick in you uninvited, then he has no problem doing worse.

Look a bit time wasting.
I can see an increase in Shart in Mart

SCISSOR PROOF

>Those comments
>Thinking ham planets need anti-rape panties

I'd sexually assault her. :3

>SCISSOR PROOF
Damn it then whoever wears these deserves to GET SHOT

Just smash the lock with something. It's not like you care if >she gets hurt.

Just buy a gu-
Ohhh, that's right.

easy way to turn a rape into a murder

>he doesn't know how to lock someone's jaw open with their hand
Wew

>t. roleplayer
FTFY

So then the muslim puts a knife to the girl's neck and tells her to take off her clothes or he'll slit her throat.

Now her legs will get mutilated by the rapist desperately try to cut them with a knife.

>Literally bringing back chastity belts
Isn't this what the original feminists and womens rights groups were fighting against? Nice work sending us back to medieval times.

I think this is supposed to be for chicks who wind up passed out at a party and getting crept on, not to prevent a violent rape in a back alley.

Attn. Sweden & Germany.

This is the Canadian branch of the Muslim Brotherhood, Parliament Hill Chapter speaking.

If you attempt to wear these our operatives will kill you like any other useless male infidel.

Challenge accepted

I think we've acknowledged that the anti-rape panties are just more pathetic ways to avoid the real rape problem.
Except for this.
To be fair this is a different case because women will supposedly be the ones holding the keys.

Is this how you shart in the mart?
Yes, this is how you shart in the mart.

Anti rape devices have already been around since 1990 its called a Glock.

So take the keys from them.

But it seems to me that the women that would wear a chastity belt would not be the sort of women passing out at parties.

oooh teach me senpai

should be basic Sup Forums knowledge

It wasn't even a key. It was a two position rotation device that has to be in the correct position to undo. Not super difficult to crack.

If you're referring to the first part you're right. If a girl was passed out they could probably just take the keys.

If you were referring to the second part and just giving some fun banter I'll give you a nice kek.

No, I don't want you going out and mouth raping people user. It's pretty self explanatory when you just look at the anatomy of the human jaw

like push their cheeks into their wisdom teeth with your thumbs and pry their jaws open right?

I'm not gonna mouth fuck people user, I need it for a film.

>cant be pulled down
>but easy to put on!

Sounds like bullshit

>have pleasant dinner first date with wine
>she goes to washroom
>can't take off her anti-rape pants
>pisses herself
>cum buckets

fund it

This is more to stop people from fucking women when they pass out. That's all. It's not a bad design, really. Won't stop against serious attacks, though.
Best rape defense against violent attackers.

Wouldn't the jaw effortlessly overpower the hand, or is there some strategy that I'm not aware of.

Watch the video faggot

Use a blowtorch instead, then.

I don't like crusty pussy.

just cut the shorts open

Here's a hint: your hand doesn't doesn't go in their mouth

>anti-rape armbands
>anti-rape panties
>anti-rape tattoos
How is rape still a thing?
These are amazing ideas.

Watch the video retard

>scissor proof

Little does she know that i like a challenge

They just break your jaw and tell you to get your pants off.

Its as simple as not letting rapefugees into the country, its a really easy fix, but they insist on stepping around it.

They only need a few RAPE-FREE ZONE signs here and there and rape is fucking btfo!

That's literally a chastity belt.
Nothing new here.

I know what we need to do, outlaw rape!

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

also post tits

>there are people who buy into this shit
I'll be honest

if I was a girl, and I had to pick between being raped, or getting a massive fucking wedgie from some stupid nigger trying to tear your indestructible titanium panties off then just cumming between your asscheeks or something, I'd pick getting raped every time

Of course, these won't do any good at all because the whole "stranger in a dark alley" rape scenario is fairly uncommon. You're much more likely to be raped by a close friend or family member, in a situation where you wouldn't think to be wearing special anti-rape gear.

One scenario they mention which this could work for is for slutty chicks who go to bars looking to get blackout drunk and fucked. But I really have to wonder how many of those people are actually against the idea of being raped.

A man's natural instinct, most men anyway, when confronted with a threat on the street would be to beat the fucker until he has too many bones broken to remain a threat. After all, they are natural defenders and combatants, and have a masculine pride that is lost if they just hand their wallet over to an unarmed mugger like a pussy. Women however do not have this masculine pride, and frustratingly many will comply rather than even attempting to resist their attacker.

I have an idea for an actually effective anti-rape device.
Pic related, the glassic and gleliable Glock 18, the great equalizer. If a woman is confronted by a ficki ficki no no with a criminal record larger than his vocabulary, she can just pull this out. If he's too drunk, high, or both to immediately fuck off and needs some more persuasion, double tap center mass, and finally bring his worthless, unproductive life to an end.
And if he's too close, it can bashed over his head. Seems sturdy enough to build a house with.
But since CC is illegal in almost all of yurop and canuckistan, it's merely a far-off dream. After all, why would a government want it's people to be able to legally defend themselves against a threat that the government itself created?

Muh fetish

I can't wait for the first european woman to murder a refugee who attempts to rape her. It will be interesting to see who the media sympathizes with and how the justice system handles her.

Will she be demonized as a heartless murderer?
>"you didn't need to kill this poor confused refugee, you used excessive force!"
Will she tried fairly?

Very excited.

Just kidnap the bitch and keep her as a slave in your basement

These pants solve nothing

>be rapist
>go to rape
>can't rape
>kill out of frustration

gg next

>Will she be demonized as a heartless murderer?

Yes.
I've yet to see feminazis spoke up against """"""""""refugees"""""""""" implication in the Cologne rapefest.

Didn't watch the whole thing because it showed other women weakly tugging at the panties to try and take them off. Try that again with a horny guy and see if they stay on.

With muslim sexual emergencies no gender is safe

The only thing rapists are going to say to "anti-rape panties" is :

> challenge accepted

Here they just drag girls into bushes in broad daylight.

Frankly if this thing boils too long, Europeans are going to be so fed up that they'll send the hammer down.

Everybody's gonna be workin' it like it's 1939.

>Watch the video retard
they said the band can't be cut not the shorts

I lost when they said "thigh locks"

>anti-rape tattoos
what the fuck

i know a chastity belt when i see one... this means that the sand-niggers are winning

If they were really serious about this they would have a panel of noted rapists to consult with for additional insight into the mind of a talented rapist. They could redeem themselves to society as white hat rapists.

>anti-rape tattoos

''HIV POSITIVE'' ?

Honestly, no respectable civilization of past ages would put up with this nonsense. However we've been stripped of our rights to defend our culture, our people, and our national identity. The government controls all the strings. They are dissolving our national identity by pouring immigrants into our nations and if we do anything on an individual level to combat this, we put our lives on the line by risking life in prison. In Germany, German natives are charged as criminals if they even SPEAK against the refugee/immigrant programs. Let alone if they decided to take up arms and defend their women, their culture, their country!

If I were a German, I would absolutely love to form a militia to remove the fucking kebab, but ultimately, I would never get away with it. Forensic science and government surveillance prevents revolutions. We will never see a revolution in a technologically up to date society again.

The French revolution could never happen in this age, for example. It would be stomped out so easily. We are born in these countries and we are permitted to stay as long as we follow the rules that (((the government))) imposes that we get LITERALLY no say in.

Citizens of Canada, USA, West Europe are pets. Pets that get to choose between two different people to be their owners, but pets never the less.

>YFW these shitheads reinvented the chastity belt

Seriously, in the ~10 awkward seconds it takes to get these things off, how many women are going to change their mind about taking the D? Nt sure if this is a good thing or bad thing.

At least women can now understand the awful, clumsy frustration of trying to get a condom on before you plow.

metro.co.uk/2016/08/22/anti-rape-tattoos-handed-out-at-german-swimming-pool-6083121/

You can't rape an armed woman.

>am armed woman

until he says "me TOO"

So the wearer can put them on or take them off.
>rape scenario
>rapist has a gun and threatens rape victim
>"take of dem locks, bitch, less you want to be fucked by worms"
>panies magically come off
>woman orgasms 3 times

Senseless.

>To be fair this is a different case because women will supposedly be the ones holding the keys.

They always held the keys. Chastity belts were always anti rape devices.

A better solution would be to deport the rapefugee scum.
>implying they won't use the mouth
>B-BUT ANTI-RAPE FOR THE MOUTH
How are you going to speak?
They'll just either kill you brutally, or make wounds on you to use for ficki ficki.

It's very difficult to get HIV through your dick. Very easy to give it though.

Would you fuck a girl without protection while aware that she is infected by the HIV?

Actual chastity belts were made from metal for this exact reason.

sadly what happens when the girl needs to poo in loo?
All bathrooms would have to effectively be single-occupant with deadbolt.

This is the real anti-rape wear

>walk into walmart
>shart in anti-rape knickers

>implying you can stop me from shoving your finger up my bumhole as the prophet intended

So their mouth goes into my hand?

This guys an idiot.
If that were true the aids rate in africa for men wouldnt be 49% of all infected.

Why is it so high though? Don't they get free condoms? Isn't the prevention rate with condoms high? Something has to be going wrong.

10/10

Genetic Africans are literally less intelligent than gorillas (koko the gorilla who speaks sign language has an IQ a couple standard deviations higher than the average genetic african IIRC). They are incapable of foregoing the increased pleasure of unprotected sex compared to protected sex in order to reduce the risk of viral transmittance.

hast du das geschriben?

really makes u think

fucking kek

then you break her teeth and fuck her mouth

sticky blood and salive lubricates the germanic woman's mouth perfectly

Ourn Intellectuals already created anti-anti-rape devices.

The weird thing about this is that it shows that women can do something about preventing rape, but if you tell them to wear less appealing clothes, they get instantly triggered by it.

I think the only reason why this works is because it is presented by another woman. Fuck those CIS males.