It's ironic how this movie is objectively trash but women have no choice but to put it on a pedestal

it's ironic how this movie is objectively trash but women have no choice but to put it on a pedestal

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/lhAZD4iSGJx_7hnfP9ahYw/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotten_Tomatoes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_Woman_(2017_film)
youtube.com/watch?v=vEgjYABKWrI
youtube.com/watch?v=fOUHBaaoNNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>This top rated and selling movie is trash

How does it feel to have a handle bar mustache and work at starbucks?

I never expected to hate a movie the same way i can hate another person. I can forgive how they portrayed Germany during WW1 but when i saw what they did with Erich Ludendorff was the moment i snapped.

>implying a movie's profit is what makes it good
How does it feel to be the only one who likes the Transformers?

Here on Sup Forums, we judge films by their rotten tomatoes score and box office. Completely objective units of measurement.

You mean feminists on the internet

real life women mostly don't care at all about this flick. some of the ones who watched it might have liked it, but that's it.

marvel flalseflag

Wow being this contrarian you sure will fit in here!

it is objectively not bad

The third act is bad. The rest is pure mediocrity

The movie has Greek Gods and an invisible lesbian island, but you're mad that they weren't historically accurate

Warping historic figures to use them as villains*

Look, the movie was dogshit ok. I just use to jerk off to gal

I have no problem with the movie. It's a decent flick.

But people saying it saved the DCEU are fucking morons, MoS and BvS are great.

>I just use to jerk off to gal

Saying the movie was a masterpiece would be less pathetic

>real life women mostly don't care at all about this flick.
>No. 1 movie of the summer
They care enough to watch it, and most liked it.
That's where it ends for most people though.

>Nobody in Germany gave a shit about this and the movie did ok there
>Triggered Americans in Sup Forums can't stop whining about it

brainlet

this is just one example of why the film is objectively bad

it's literally a parody, but people apparently think it's commendable...fuck normies

Because after seeing gotg2 even that piece of shit looks like art

It's so bad it's good.

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/lhAZD4iSGJx_7hnfP9ahYw/
>86 results
We get it, you don't like that scene and you don't like the movie being so successful. But it's time to stop

>This is the movie that's keeping the DCEU afloat
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

fucking hell, the flash tv show looks far better than this

>>This is the movie that's keeping the DCEU afloat
And winning

cameron is right

Of course.

>And Winning
Both of Snyders Superman movies were disappointments both financially and critically. Suicide Squad is one of the worst Capeshit movies ever made but it at least got an Academy award out of it.
Having one movie that is both praised and successful is not winning, when almost every Marvel flick is in that same boat

Damn dude get over it. Sup Forums will forever be btfo

Nothing weird with that, they did the same with Ghostbusters.

I wonder how many oscars will get to avoid the:

>Why WW didn't get X domination: A clearly sign of how the industry refuse to accept womyn as the most important thing in the world

Jesus

cameron is right what the fuck is this

most of the movie isn't that lame

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHH

MUCH LIKE HITLER, CAMERON DID NOTHING WRONG

this movie is objectively good

>DUDE WOMEN CAN MAKE CRAPPY SOULLESS CAPESHIT TOO
Good for them I say

>Rotten Tomatoes being used to determine movie quality

When she explodes up and Ares is pushed back it literally looks Syfy tier

uh...yeah? Do you even know what RT is? Is a site that take all critics score and make the average rating.

So yeah is objectively good.

you literally use it and watch anything with a double 90%

>this webm is posted
>42 posts 25 IPs
Keep that samefag going bro, the anti DC shilling worked great with WW trailers

>Suicide Squad is one of the worst Capeshit movies ever made
It's bad, but at least it's not actively insulting to the audience like MCU movies

>TAKE THAT
>AND THAT
>YOU EVIL
>EVIL
>MEN!
>HAYAAAAA

*female audience cheers*

*the jew counts his money*

>when almost every Marvel flick is in that same boat
Almost no marvel movie got the praise and financial sucess of wonder woman, no origin movie on MCU even come close to WW box office

Seriously, the worst part were all the post praising this as a long awaited female action lead.

As if Tomb Raider, Kill Bill, Mulan, Terminator or Underworld didn't exist.

I never even compared them to Wonder Woman, I said that most Marvel films have been both financially and critically successful, which is true
There isn't a single Marvel flick that's as bad as Suicide Squad

This isn't an MCU film

B-but they were overly sexualized...

You said Marvel, also your savior feige was the producer

HOLY SHIT perhaps the worst scene of 2017

The pac-man scene and the hypespace wacky faces one in GotG2 were worse

UMM NO SWEETIE

THOSE WERE MEANT TO BE JOKEY AND RETARDED, THIS IS UNIRONICALLY TRYING TO YASSSSSSS

Those scenes were meant to be comedic, hence the wacky effects on the space warp scene. This is meant to be a serious moment and it looks like something out of a syfy movie

>they were meant to be shit
Oh good job then

>Inherently comedic = supposed to be shit
Whoa..

comedy is not a excuse for poor acting and shitty cgi

>comedic
>it's not funny
>looks like shit
Whoa indeed

besides just spamming every time we see this webm can someone please explain to me why it's bad? Not saying i like it but everyone just hops on the bandwagon and says it's trash yet ive never heard a reason as to why

you already admit that you don't like it, so why do you need an explanation?

So spider man homecoming is the best Spidey film since 2 and not a boring cliche piece of shit?

Just because i dont like the scene doesn't mean i hate it, what exactly is wrong with the scene from an objective standpoint? Im just curious because everytime the webm is posted it gets upwards of 20 replies, so either its all some faggot samefagging (likely) or tv is a bunch of retarded sheep (also very likely)

Yeah? Homecoming was a good movie and spider 3,asm1 and 2 sucked.

if you don't realize how terrible the acting and cgi are in that scene are then you're beyond retarded.

>if i just say he's stupid then I wont have to explain my viewpoint haha!

It's just one guy samefagging, look at the post/IP ratio

Like Ghostbusters I pressume.

Wonder Woman was overrated as fuck but is good and the best DCEU movie so far

Homecoming is great, very fun movie, is not a game changer like raimi spiderman but is very good

I bet that most of you fags in this board enjoyed both movies.Sup Forums love to trash on everything that is not a classic

As far as capeshit goes, it was fairly good

Hey, we love trashing classics too

>trusting a site literally owned by the film's distributor
LMAO'ing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotten_Tomatoes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_Woman_(2017_film)

Homecoming isn't as good as Spiderman 1 and 2 but it's definitely not a bad movie

>objectivity in art

I like DC comics but I honestly cannot believe this was in the movie, what the fuck were they thinking? Is Patty just incapable of directing action?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

The effects in that are absolutely atrocious, why the fuck is Wonder Woman skating on the fucking ground? The face she makes is hilarious too

I like RT but they use fucking bloggers on the site, use the top critics score for anything worthwhile

the worst part is that there was good action scenes in the same movie, I can't find a good explanation why this happened, maybe bad eddinting?
youtube.com/watch?v=vEgjYABKWrI

Zack Snyder helped in this scene but he was already gone at are fight

Best scene in DCEU yet, that's not saying much but still pretty good.

And WB almost cut it out of the movie because they're retards, patty had to fight them to keep this shit.

It's clear that BvS and SS were not directors fault but the shitty producers and managers of DCEU, Matt reeves demanded total freedom to direct the movie becuase he knew this shit happens

youtube.com/watch?v=fOUHBaaoNNY

BvS was supposed to be a long movie, like the Lords of the Rings, but the executives went behind Snyder's back to short the movie to get more bang for their buck. There was like 5 hours of material for the movie.

as a casual DCEU and MCU made me learn how important is to have a good producer, Feige made mediocre directors movies ok and DCEU fucked movies of great directors

Good to see that at least DCEU is learning to stop trying to change the movies after sucide squad disaster

>Good to see that at least DCEU is learning to stop trying to change the movies after sucide squad disaster

>implying they didn't rewrote Wonder Woman, specially the 3rd act
>implying JL wasn't rewritten

To be fair, when you've got 600m sunk into a project, and that project turns into a 5 hour long mess that makes test audiences consider chewing open their wrists to make it stop, who are you going to listen to, the director or the test audiences?

Remember, the director is a total whore.

did anybody here unironically enjoy the movie?

Yes I enjoyed.

>implying they didn't rewrote Wonder Woman, specially the 3rd act
That would be beyound hilarious, literally everything but the third act of this movie was fantastic, the ending was pretty bad though

>wondersticc

WW is a super-hero film that WB/DC wanted for a long time. So was DoJ and Man of Steel. Of course women put it on a pedestal, it's the first female super-hero to get her own film.

Nice dubs.

>Elektra and Catwoman

disgusting

Holy fuck, I want to destroy her. I want to fight this goddess and somehow wrestle her to the ground with my weakass muscles and then fuck her until my balls are little deflated nuts and my garbage seed is dribbling out of her well used puccina

I'm a manlet so I need a big strong woman like this to protect me from criminals in the streets.