Why does Peter Dinklage always play a midget in every roll he gets?

Why does Peter Dinklage always play a midget in every roll he gets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JvyuGunl5d0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's not a big guy.

Typecasted

I laughed.

Limited range

Are you being a sizist right now???

he already hit the height of his career

For you

he has no range

He's a small fry

lmao u guys so funny lololol

>roll

Did they even talk about it in X-men: Days of Future Past?
I remember thinking it was really weird that nobody was saying anything about him being a dwarf.

Making puns = reddit

Go back now.

Those are not puns user

Simply not willing to elevate himself into larger roles.

Heh

It's part of his plan.

>Captcha: BIGGEST EXCELLENT

Cause he's 5'11".
The actor who plays the mountain is 6 foot even by the way.

I guess being a dwarf becomes less weird when mutants exist

Because he's a midget.

What did you mean by this?

He was born with a genetic condition that stunts his growth.

He's such a garbage actor. His voice is always stuck in his throat.

The correct term is 'little person'.

The phrase you were looking for was "politically correct term".

Actually we prefer "faggot"

What I would give to kidnap a famous midget and make his life a living hell. I would force him to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject him to pure awfulness and humiliation. just terrible degradation and shameful acts. it would be so easy to break his spirit and drive him to suicide, but I wouldn't let him do it. if I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. a really big dog like a mastiff. he would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. a big ass dog is even scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to a midget? might as well be a dragon. I'd keep him in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place to key inside with him but put it in a high place. not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. it would drive him mad. I would dress him like a baby and force feed him 99 cent store baby food. I'd also pick him up like a child and toss him from one corner to the next. I'd grab him by one leg and swing him as hard and as fast as I could then hurl him to see how far he goes. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam him all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold him down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up his butt just to see him squirm. I would stick him in dryers and turn them on and leave him in there for long periods of time. I'd force him to fight other midgets to the death. just so many things I would do.

Uhh

First of all the guy is a hero

Second, he is a midget so this means he can't really do roles in a action film or something else, frankly it would have been nice to see him in something else but he is short and not much can be done about that

Either way, he is legit and a good guy unless something comes out otherwise about him

why do you come here

Dwarfism itself is a mutation

This makes no sense...dwarfism is a mutation. He was literally playing a guy who despises mutants yet his own mutant status is never even brought up, much less expounded upon. What did Singer mean by this?

why do people like you think that someone gives a shit about your opinion on local humor?

>oh noes this guy doesnt find it funny I better stop posting it to make his experience more user friendly!!!
fuck off to your safespace cuckold

They literally are puns. A pun is a play on words. Do you really not get it or were you just memeing?

a dwarf who wants to get rid of all the abnormornies.. but doesnt off himself?

Hi peter

he's a hero because he was born a midget?

why so mad anons

youtube.com/watch?v=JvyuGunl5d0

>t. midget

He was a black man is Xman Days of Future Past

Nobody thinks pointing out someone is retarded or making stupid as fuck jokes/memes is going to make them stop. It still doesn't hurt to point out when people are being retarded.

That was Bill Duke, memer.

yes

if they were really serious about diversity he should be the next terminator!

He should play Malcolm X in a reboot.

Can't wait for ET part 2

You probably are joking but I'd watch the shit out of it.

How did he do it? Does being rich really cures manletism or does she have a weird fetish?

Kekked

he's a pretty charismatic dude.

Yeah he's a stand up guy.

but is he a big guy?