Holy shit, what a fucking loser.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ggwo_31LFfo
youtube.com/watch?v=mkkK3EQ4fek
youtube.com/watch?v=58eaYbkIHeg
youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0KfHHjyrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

his comedy is trash, but I'm pretty sure he's just having fun here

This is pretty sad. I used to really like Tim because his comedy never really relied on pop culture or politics but he's really gone off the deep end.

>it's real
Creepy

Did we break him?

>only 6 likes
jesus christ, isn't this guy famous?

>plot twist: JCLW is actually Sam Hyde desperate for cash

>whats your address so I can send this refund?
lmao Tim gonna gun you down, boy.

he's done this ironically confrontational shit since forever.

Sam Hyde drones and shills trying to troll the Timster, they fail everytime.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ggwo_31LFfo

No he hasn't it kicked into gear once everyone started calling him a cuck due to his Hillary support. At first we thought he was being ironic but upon the debut of his single "I am a cuck" we knew this was not the work of a comedic genius but of a reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Tim is a Chad

>ironically
????????

omg how rude i am so le triggered jej jej

I like it.

cuck

H E A L T H C A R E

>being worked up over such petty, trivial things as altercations between minor "people"
Meanwhile, the Jewish families that run the world are laughing. Laughing at us all.

don't overdose on those redpills

>911
Thanks, I'll try not to

He's been this way with fans for years, even people who like him. It may not be funny, but it's part of his shtick.

cept it's not.

Someone ask him what toppings his wife likes on pizza.

I AM A KEK

for a long time he never did any appearance or interview where he wasn't in character. he kinda dropped it when he started to be more serious about music stuff but it's nothing new.

>we're relevant!
lol are you 13?

>supporting Hillary

I thought he was a Bernout.

It's really not a character he's just a faggot who pretends he's unflappable but gets triggered at the smallest inconvenience or insult

For those who don't understand twitter here. JCLW's Tim heidecker to follow him more than he wants a refund.

where can I hear this single?

>I-I'm not really mad, it's a character dude I pretend to be a shithead online, panked ya!
Great """comedy""" Tim

youtube.com/watch?v=mkkK3EQ4fek

Why I am not using Twitter, I can bant on celebs and they can bant at me.

What did he mean by this?

>pickle rick tattoo
okay, which one of you guys is this?
c'mon fess up

that's a nice banter right here

Jew here, just an ordinary run of the mill kike, not a (((globalist zionist))). It is truly hilarious how paranoid all of you faggots are. We are living in your head rent free 24/7.
It's kind of pathetic desu.
Meanwhile white people are constantly arguing over who is actually white and who isnt and its making you incredibly weak as a people.
I'm not rooting for (((them))) but you guys are really making it incredibly easy for them to win.

My one biggest piece of advice is keep LARPing as Nazis, it's doing wonders for your public image and recruiting new members.
Divide and conquer is killing you guys. SAD!

I don't really care about his new stuff, but if any of you guys didn't like Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job there is no hope for you. You are probably miserable people in real life and I truly wish you nothing but sadness, loss and pain.

Watch the edge there, Tim.

What's your master plan, BANE!?

What did Tim mean by this?

Tim "On the Street at the Street" Heidecker
Tim "Decker: Showiped" Heidecker

>I'm not really racist,oops i donated to the daily Stormer,2deep4u 4d chess
So ironic,Sam

Tell me about Tom. Why does he go to the Mayor?

You were guaranteed replies before the ending thats just unnecessary

looks like a Sharpie or something

Tim riped off MDE

youtube.com/watch?v=58eaYbkIHeg

>shoes on bed
fucking american.

Cringe

wow what a cuck what a shill he's not Nazi larping like a bunch of sexually frustrated teenagers because he's an adult and a father

>father

He got divorced, and seeing as he's in America his wife will probably get full custody.

PICKLE RICKKKKK HAHA SAM HYDE GOT CANCELLED AND Sup Forums IS MAD

/thread

>do a bunch of cringey shit because you're triggered
>"Lol I didn't even care, it was completely ironic, and you can't prove otherwise lol"

KILLYOURSELFFAGGOT

nigger detected

He actually is a cuck though, he pays $12k a month in alimony.

I also don't think I'm got mde cancelled. not directly anyway. the boys got fucked due to politics but there's no way that mde was consequential enough for tim to use his pull or whatever. gelman left and acted like a babby and tim said he supported his decision because they're friends. it snowballed from there with usual media bullshit but I doubt tim would give a shit enough to stick his neck out. meanwhile sam didn't do himself any favors while sam was running his mouth or whatever. it's respectable that he didn't give in and kiss everyone's ass but that's also not really a recipe for tv success.

damn

FUCK

top part never happened
bottom part likewise never happened

can we please get a /cel/ already

i would like /film/ as much as the next person but if we really want to clean up the catalogue a celebrity board would clean the most shit

Its called growing up and having changing opinions I find only half the stuff I use to find funny funny anymore. Most people grew up and his comedy is just not funny anymore to them. I don't think its all about him supporting hillary

You're retarded if you think any of this is genuine. It's 110% a bit. And it's kind of smart because there isn't anyone else playing the "ultra-offended liberal" out there. Whether he's hoping it catches on and becomes his schtick or he's just having fun with you idiots is up for debate.

I've followed Tim & Eric for like 12 years. I remember back when all they had was a shitty website with prank calls and weird videos. It's always been this sort of weird neo-humor that was shit they found funny and didn't matter if it was actually entertaining or not.

You honestly believe he's so triggered by being called a cuck that he rants about it and writes songs? THIS IS THEIR HUMOR. They're fucking with you.

That is an odd way to put it

Do Americans really find this shit funny?

PICCCKLE RICK

It sounds like you're trying to convince yourself more than us.

pickle ricccckkkk

Hey guys, me momo Tim Heidecker.
It really is me, you caught me! And they say Sup Forums is full of retards. But you all seem pretty clever.
It's really too bad that your President is a racist, sexist bigot. But whats even sadder is that all you losers support him from your parents basements, while I live in Hollywood and tour the world playing shows and doing stand up. Also I've had a couple of wildly successful TV shows that push the boundaries of absurdist humor, while you're all waiting for mommy to bring you a plate of tendies and secretly wishing that Drumpfster Fire will grab you by your pussies.
I may be a cuck but I'm also a big guy

When you factor in the alimony I make more than Tim.

>Try to troll Tim Heidecker
>get BTFO by Heidecker himself
>triggered so hard you have to come to Sup Forums for emotional support.

Reminds me of that old comic with the "Watchu looking at? Nah, man I'm just messing with you, you're cool," thing and then he goes on Sup Forums and posts a bunch of racist shit.

obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0KfHHjyrw

fuck i hate reddit

wha the fuck dude

Essential Leftist NEET entertainment:

-Heidecker
-Chapo Trap House
-Cum Town

What else did I miss?

nick mullen and cumtown is probably the closest thing to a pure old internet comedy mindset we have available to us and to lump it in with other leftist media is retarded

Burgers have trash humor.

And fuck some other dude while he's paying lots of child support.

From your screenshot I assume you mean that JCLW cunt to be a loser, right?

goddamn
I knew it but I had to look

i only saw screenshots and i dont watch that but can someone explain whats the point in him changing into a pickle if he is going to get hands and legs anyway? why couldnt he just make himself smaller?

This is just funny, that was a good reply from Tim.

JCLW does seem like a bit of a cunt though.

Do bongs really find a guy making funny noises and walking into things funny like Mr. Bean?

here

>being unable to handle criticism and overreacting is a good reply

hmmm....

Tim Heidecker is playing a character. His standup is him clowning as a dumb asshole to be laughed at and hated. Like andy kaufman's tony clifton or andrew dice clay.

Chill out, Tim, and give the man his refund.

If you pretend to be a dumb asshole 24/7, doesn't that make you an actual dumb asshole?

Fuck you

You should report him for harassment.

>we
You didn't break shit, nigger.

It is pretty leftist as Adam is a pathetic pushover with no real conviction about anything. Stab is literally too stupid to think for himself so will daily fall for SJW propaganda.
Nick is the special one. You can tell he is a classic libertarian in his views and really wants to go further when he gets mad at whatever leftist shit Adam shits onto the podcast. But he's probably watched Sam and Weev and decided not to ruin his career. Who can blame him. I'd love to hear him really snap though.

Pickled

fuck

fuck