Do you know why most of Russian posters are quite cool in Sup Forums...

Do you know why most of Russian posters are quite cool in Sup Forums? Because all of them are the best educated part of Russian society (only good educated in Russia can speak and write fluently in English). Educated people are often quite cool and not annoying. Real image of typical Russian is still hidden for us.

Attached: EF_EPI_2016_World_map.jpg (1280x960, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tigt4wapbQA
youtube.com/watch?v=Suju9BPs7Zs
youtu.be/hfKIg-jZfj4
youtu.be/DqBuIaa2-_s
youtu.be/E_6WsQsiRVY
youtube.com/watch?v=XcQdJyo1B-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

чe?)))) иди нaхyй пшeк eбaный вхaхaхa))))

пидopyccкий

Real image of typical Polakk or any other slavshits is still hidden for us.

oh god, pls dont learn english, slavshits

t. Johann Yebakov

Poles know English as good as Germans and Austrians

Rude :(

surprise surprise
we are not red

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHA look at this boy hahahahahhahahhaha

Do you know why all Polish posters are insufferable asspained retards? Because that's what you are.

truth from OP's post hurts you

>proficientugal

Are Scandinavians seriously so perfect in English?

What is this map ranking i don't understand?

English proficiency.

Same here, Portuguese posters are exemplary because we're all related to the President.

It's the same for anywhere that's poor. It also explains why American posters are so retarded on average. Any moron with an internet connection can post here, and considering the large influx of le_donald redditor teenagers and boomers that migrated here post-election, it's gotten worse. Gookmoot should rangeban the entire middle of the country, barring college towns.

Attached: 1519826082742.webm (640x640, 1.17M)

I have around 100 filter words set just in Sup Forums. Without it the whole board turns into muh waifu anime dating sim shitposter heaven.
I think Sup Forums got worse in over two last years. It all started with gamergate.

Then why are Swedes so cool even though they have high english proficiency?

They have their own boards where the retards go. Also the average Swede has much better education than the average flyover retard here.

>They have their own boards where the retards go.

really? what its called?

cuckchan

I can speak Polish too. Most of Russians from my generation have mostly english music in their's audio, or english + russian. But isn't it just boring?

I really like polish music, also baltic and finnish

do you like Polish rock?
youtube.com/watch?v=Tigt4wapbQA

PS. Could you send some cool Russian rock music?

What do you think about the music selection on GTA IV's "Radio Vladivostok"? I guess it's mostly just popular radio music from Russia, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=Suju9BPs7Zs

Then why are brazilian posters so insufferable?

Because they're all middle to upper-middle class NEETs who blame communists for all their problems. Same goes for the Latin America.

*communists and black skin favelados

that's why MENA cunts posters are quite cool

Huh, that's pretty accurate. I've noticed that most of the hues here are exceptionally whiny, like, rich kid whiny

This is actually an interesting point.

>highly educated, generally good country = over-representation of retards who still know English

>retarded shit country = over-representation of the few non-retarded people who learn English

Maybe that's why Norway has a thread that's about as active (no comment as to content) as either /luso/ or /lat/

But I'm a retard from a country were most people don't know english

I stand with glorious ROSIYA

There was two BR posters here that said that their parents earned over 20k reais per month, that's literally super rich tier here.

You can't be that retarded if you know English. Or maybe, since Chile is Officially First World(TM).

>20k reais/month
>$6k mutt dollas/month
That's a pretty decent salary even in Norway. Living in Brazil on that kind of income must be the shit.

Here students get (grant + loan tbf) 9300NOK/month = $1200 = 3925 reais

I like Polish rock.
youtu.be/hfKIg-jZfj4
youtu.be/DqBuIaa2-_s
youtu.be/E_6WsQsiRVY

TO MY POLACY
youtube.com/watch?v=XcQdJyo1B-8

>Do you know why most of Russian posters are quite cool in Sup Forums?
Oh, thank you.

Who is peteroski?

most can make themselves understood but we rarely get to practice our spoken english. this combined with an ugly accent makes us sound like cavemen

so fuckin true