We don't like many foreigners!

We don't like many foreigners!
We are not Europe or California!
We like tourist, but not as immigrants!
Stay away from our jobs, women and children!

Dear Japan,

Please send over more people to flood out Californians and Mexicans that are currently invading us.

- Oregon

Beat China and we will see

gib waifus

No problem Shinji, just put the fucking sword away.

My sword will only go down when China go down!

I don't get why 2ch comes here and angrily says what Sup Forums regularly says.

Stop buying our farmland and we will stop marrying the most beautiful and fertile of your women, agreed nip?

I would not even consider taking your wretched women. As an Anglo-Saxon, I want my family tree to remain pure.

stay away from our universities and we can do that, nip.

I wonder what it's like to live in a homogeneous country, and to not be criticized for it or have waves of Third Worlders forced on you. It must be nice.

But I like your women

次巻

can I keep jacking off to your cartoon women?

>Stay away from our jobs, women and children!
Just for I'll go over there and fuck your women.

>stay away from our women

Too late bud'.

>Stay away from our women
Korean women are better looking then your squinty eyed nips.

too bad korean chicks are all completely bug nuts insane.

I agree. But i will say your culture is becoming scary n strange. Have a good japanese man, keep your women close!!

European person is like refugee person... All say is "I have bigger dick" and "gib all da asian womyn!". (6*___*6)

t. INTERAC teacher with nothing to do during his unpaid summer vacation

What if I come visit, spend a bunch of money doing the tourist thing, and just fuck some of the women? Some of them are hot but I don't want to marry them away from you or racemix with them. Is that cool shinji?

I'm about to move there for a year just to fuck a bunch of your women with broken condoms then leave forever.

thanks for LOGH and DBZ tho

アッラーは最も大きいです!

China: the Jew of Asia

Face it...Japan needs the smelly white gaijin to replace it's dwindling population. It's either us burgers or the muzzies. Your call.

>Stay away from our women
Nips, you don't even touch your own women. Fuck off and go dry hump an anime pillow you beta grass-eaters and remember who's nuts you are permanently cupping. You should be so lucky as to have American seed pumped into your inferior gene pool.