Idris Elba

this.
fucking this.
based Idris

Kristen Stewart in her most current butch dyke phase

What happened to this guy?

Just dropped off.

this used to be a meme, but I think edris could pull it off legit

Jesse Eisenberg killed him and took all his roles and no one noticed until it was too late.

He seemed fine, the only thing I didn't buy is his friends near the beginning constantly saying he's a ladies man. I'm guessing that was because he was portrayed as being a bit cooler in the comics, but they could've just dropped that part and fully made him into Michael Cera and it would be fine.

People got tired of his face and whiny shtick, he still gets voice work though which is good since he seems to have more range doing that.

Isn't Morty from Rick and Morty based off of him? Like the hairstyle, personality and everything.

literally Eisenberg

>it will never be 2010 again

Instantly a boring movie.

You have no idea how long I thought they were the exact same person

Wait...

Michael Cera in BVS?

always makes me chuckle

>What happened to this guy?
got typecasted until he was too old for it.

>Michael Cera in BVS?
not sure if bad idea or great idea

Beric Dondarrion

Michael Cera cant pull off that hair, he looks like a mid transition tranny

Why didnt he at least attempt to workout? He was on track to becoming a chad. I know a guy who looks like what Michael Cera could have become and hes good looking

A chad? With that jew nose?

no one. It was perfect casting

Scott wan´t a strong guy in the comics

I think Cera is much more likable than Eisenberg though

no

not strong, just not a character with a skinny fat woman body

He has criss-crossed this great land of our countless times. He held a map of it in his heart next to the joyful memories of the carefree days he spent as a young boy here in his beautiful town of Twin Peaks. From Alexandria, Virginia to Stockton, California. He thought about Lewis and his friend Clark, the first Caucasians to see this part of the world; their footsteps have been the highways and byways of his days on the road. His shadow was always with him, sometimes ahead, sometimes behind, sometimes to the left or sometimes toethe right. Except on cloudy days or at night.

The kid that played Young Neil should have been Scott.

>skinny fat woman
How is that possible?

>Young Neil
skinny fat male with a woman frame

became part of David Lynch's epic 18 hour movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-AeANz2ndM8

SOMEONE NOT UGLY