Capturing this fuck was the laziest writing i've ever seen in GoT

capturing this fuck was the laziest writing i've ever seen in GoT

your post was the laziest writing i've ever seen on Sup Forums

What a coincidence, this thread is the laziest writing i've ever seen on Sup Forums.

Dammit you beat me while I was selecting street signs.

It's fantasy just turn your movie off bro

turn your brain off and enjoy some quality fantasy action

It's a fantasy, turn your bro on.

Why didn't he disintegrate like the rest of them? And for that matter, why even continue on once the guy was bitten by the bear? Just tie him up and take him back.

>why even continue on once the guy was bitten by the bear? Just tie him up and take him back.
this isnt thewalkingdead

>not using legacy captcha
btw, which degenerate faggot decided it was a cool idea for a captcha to outline to a fucking streetsign?

They disintegrate if you kill the one that turned the others. That one wasn't turned by the leader of that troop.

So why do they need dragon glass again?

This plot wouldn't have been so bad if Cersei was the one who asked them to capture a wright so she can bide some time. It could have even allowed her to "loan" Jaime and Bronn as a token of faith which could result in Jaime distancing away from his sister while bonding with their enemies.

Instead we got a plotline where it seemed obvious that D&D were desperate to somehow get a dragon captured by the Night King.

He's the only one in that group to have not been turned by its leader? That's awfully convenient.

Actually it makes sense if you think about it. They can't risk attacking the army of the dead right away because cersei will conquer the rest of westeros while they're gone. The only way to prevent that is to get cersei on their side and the best way to do that is to scare the shit out of her.

Of course, they don't realize that cersei has literally let all her humanity go and would rather be killed by the dead than to ally with them.

Because if you got an Uber with a non dragon Glass weapon they will not die and keep coming. Like the hammer that the hound discards and starts using dragon Glass daggers. He hit that undead with the hammer and he got right back up.
With dragging glad they stay down. Like the undead bear staying down after Jorah stabbed it in the head with dragon Glass.

***Because if you hit an undead with dragon glass***

Phone typing shit

literally the worst episode of the series

The entire buildup to it and the execution is the most out of place shit in this entire show. The show has become Hollywoodified for badass action and dragons

>Look Cersei, the undead are real!
>I know. Kill them Ser Gregor. *smirks and sips wine*

>Benjen: "quick head to the wall"

>Jon: "come with me"

>Benjen: "there's no time (for me to take 3 seconds to jump on my horse)"

But he turned anyway

Benjen ex machina was the cherry on top for what a retarded episode that was

just turn your brain off and enjoy some litty summer fantasy action, bro

I literally can't remember the last time I've seen so many ex machinis in a row. GoT is dogshit now

the horse was clearly struggling to carry jon back did you not literally see it almost fall over at the wall? it would've literally died with both of them on it! horses aren't made for carrying heavy loads!

imagine all the hambeasts clapping at the sight of benjen

But he had an undead horse

dumb phoneposter

>have a chance for Jon and Benjen to reunite after six seasons
>kill Benjen off for some stupid bullshit reason
What the fuck, man.

Every major character survived to basically the 2nd half of the last book, it may as well be a different show from season 1-4.

there was no time