vocaroo.com/i/s1OINgNdCUgl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*sharts*

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING KEK
>pinkwojak.png

THIS WILL BE THE END OF DROUMPF

FUCKING LIBTARDS RUINING AMERICA
>angryredpepefromredit.jpg

...me and Uncle Podesta are out cruising manhattan for young children we can abduct...

Hand Over the Scoops, Dahnald!

>pinkwojak

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the scoops

FLUMPFF!!!!
THIS IS IT FOR YOU!!

AUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHH

I DONT FEEEL SO GOOD

ROOYO RUFF

Sooo...
>rocks back and forth on heels
..heh..
>audience giggles, Colbert grins menacingly
hehe...so...heh
>forms a pyramid with fingers
So uhh...
>audience audibly grinding teeth in anticipation of true and honest news
So Donald trump ate two scoops of icecream
>audience immediately takes to the streets in protest, armed to the teeth and recruiting disenfranchised blacks and spics as they march through the streets of Washington DC to confront blumpkf and order his impeachment. To this day, hordes of minorities still crowd the gates of the white house, ominously chanting INBEACH GRUMPF for hourd on end. Reports say they are angered by krumpks continued eating of icecream in plain view of the zombie horde. The Big Scoops may well cause the complete and irreparable collapse of amerikkka

CHROMPHS FINISHED. CHEETOS RRANGE FACE

I have 2 scoops. Why don't you have 2 scoops?

Oh boy, another thread for alt-right losers to jerk circlejerk in while the majority of the country continues to reject 45.

>while the same people who whined and cried during the election are whining and crying even harder now

vocaroo.com/i/s1OINgNdCUgl

Fuck off, cumskin.

Name five (5) things Trump has actually done so far in office that make you proud of him

They have to be actual actions, not promises or plans, actual things he has done to better the nation.