How many more will fall for Trump's bullshit?

Ann bought it hook line and sinker
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/08/how-trump-betrayed-ann-coulter-on-immigration/497618/

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2012/03/28/rethinking_zionism/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Beinart
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Trumpism—a brand of conservatism defined above all by white racial nostalgia—will survive November’s election. Less clear is whether Trump will remain its champion or become its fall guy. Like many people Trump has done business with, Coulter has learned that trusting Trump is not the wisest of investments.

Article by (((Peter Beinart))) published by ((theatlantic)))

>Beinart was born in Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States in 1971. His parents were Jewish immigrants from South Africa (his maternal grandfather was from Russia and his maternal grandmother, who was Sephardic, was from Egypt).

salon.com/2012/03/28/rethinking_zionism/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Beinart

Ann is filling the necessary role as bad cop. She knows Trump's not going to get elected unless he smooths things over on immigration - something he'll have to do in office anyway - something he won't get a chance to do if he doesn't do it now.

I heard her on the radio tonight. She's a realist. She's not stomping her feet and holding her breath over this. She's more frustrated at the game right now than the player.

Ann Coalburner

Null n void.

>Since 2003, Beinart is married to Diana Robin Hartstein, a lawyer. They live with their two children in New York City.[7] He keeps kosher,[3] regularly attends an Orthodox synagogue and sends his children to a Jewish school

As much as liberals in america hate ann coulter, this is will end up helping trump more than hurting him. Those who voted for trump are already in the bag.

Ann Coulter is a bitter old bitch who never got married or had children and is envious that Juan has a wife and 3 kids that love him

my record was incorrect until i read this post

White Nationalism has something I like the call the Ann Coulter problem which is basically people that want a 90% white nation but don't have white kids themselves and are angry Miguel and Ramon both have spouses and kids that love them

you dumb
the article is saying that Trump betrayed Ann Coulter without providing any quote from Ann which could prove that Trump betrayed her views on Trump.

The (((author))) is just producing click-bait material.

Trump pulled a bait n switch. That's why he's going down. Man's name is ruined now.

your a shill kill yourself

PEE IN SEA
E
E

I
N

S
E
A

It doesn't matter... Ann is selling books, so she needs to stay hardcore anti-immigration....

But Trump is running for president, so he has to go towards the center to win, otherwise it will be open borders.

Fresh oc from kike book

**Mann Coulter

After his backtrack on immigration i am pretty done. It doesn't matter who wins America is going to be flooded with third world immigrants.

Whatever, I find her sexy.

>says he will work with illegal families to make sure they find a home in mexico before deporting them
>TRUMP ISNT GOING TO BUILD THE WALL VOTE HILLARY

I thought that said "Clinton throws the bible far better than Trump", I was disappointed when I reread it.

shill detected.

If you actually read the article you would see he mentions her dissatisfaction on twitter.