Why are leftists so smart Sup Forums?

Why are leftists so smart Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c
youtube.com/watch?v=_gFgmXe3q1s
youtube.com/watch?v=sXIJrV0BZ9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe it's because they spend 8+ years in a liberal echo chamber

Yeah that makes sense. It seems to be as you beocme more liberal you also become smarter

liberal here.

I have a Ph.D in Women's Gender Studies with a minor in Bull Prepping.

>post grads
>smart
HAHAHAHAHHA

I have two master degrees, one MA and one MSc. I'm basically Moonman. I confirm from the inside that I'm an anomaly.

No you turd.
Having a degree doesn't necessarily make you smart but spending most of your life being indoctrinated makes you prone to a certain ideology

Liberalism is a dysgenic ideology, the smartest liberals have below replacement amount of children. This means a liberal society will gradually get dumber with every generation

What does having a degree have to do with intelligence? All it means is you can regurgitate what a professor tells you. Exactly like liberalism.

Smarter people get more educated not the other way around. Colleges are churches for Marxism. We aren't amazed that churchgoers are Christian.

→ →

youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c

>To the Vietnamese people and the government of the DRVN:

>From John Sidney McCain, 624787, Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Navy, born 29 August, 1936, Panama, home state Oregon. Shot down 26 October, 1967, A-4E, an aircraft.

>I, as a U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people. I bombed their cities, towns and villages and caused many injuries, even deaths, for the people of Vietnam.

>I was captured in the capital city of Hanoi, while attacking it. After I was captured, I was taken to the hospital in Hanoi, where I received very good medical help. I was given an operation on my legs, which allowed me to walk again in a camp, and my right arm, which was badly broken in three places.

>The doctors were very good and they knew a great deal about the practice of medicine. I remained in the hospital for some time and regained much of my health and strength. Since I arrived in the camp of detention, I received humane and lenient treatment.

>I received this kind treatment and food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured have much difficulty in their living standards. I wish to express my deep gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness extended to me.”

This is like asking why fedoras are so edgy. Yeah they might claim to have higher education, but they still lack common sense and the ability to function without constant yes men

It helps when your funding depends on it.

>educated=smart
some memes never die

Because their employment depends on government funding.

The discrepancy between HS or less and post-grad is only 2 points and the survey may have contained leading questions and we have no idea of the sample or the sampling method.

>spending most of your life being indoctrinated makes you prone to a certain ideology

>All it means is you can regurgitate what a professor tells you. Exactly like liberalism.

>Sup Forums has convinced itself that those most apt at critical thinking are in fact the most susceptible to bullshit

Strength is ignorance right guys????

test desu

This chart just shows the undecided getting indoctrinated in colleges. Conservatives stay the same across all education levels roughly.

More like:

Leftists more likely to seek postgraduate education.

You see how profound of a difference in claim is made by accurately organising the variables?

Education will not inherently shift your ideology.

Facts have a liberal bias. It is undeniable that intelligence correlates with liberal values.

This post has to be proof that Sup Forums will believe anything no matter how ridiculous to satisfy their beliefs

What is japan? for 500

Friendly reminder that all these statistics are a result of a greater % of the generation going to college. Nothing to do with ideology or validity of it

>Leftists more likely to seek postgraduate education.

I wonder why..........

Just a mystery for another time I guess

>being an idealist
>being a realist

Conservatives don't like to spend other people's money, live beyond their means, incur debt, tell people what and how to think, waste years or wallowing in liberal cesspools.

Conservatives don't like to be where they're not wanted. Unlike liberals, who find out where they're not wanted, blast it into social media, then establish safe-spaces until they can degrade public policy into letting men use women's restrooms.

>Nothing to do with ideology or validity of it

But smarter people tend to come to the same, left wing conclusion

>right wing
>realist

my sides

>tell people what and how to think

Or think at all for that matter

because you've never been to a modern university.
youtube.com/watch?v=_gFgmXe3q1s
youtube.com/watch?v=sXIJrV0BZ9c

> smart people come to the same conclusion

That's a ridiculous thing to say. I can't even say citation needed, that's how outlandish and absurd that statement is.

nah smart people tend to come to the conclusion that politics are just a silly distraction for commoners, woman studies and other meme degree students are all left wing though

Whats wrong with that statement? Evaluating things critically tends to lead to one becoming left wing.

>postgraduate experience

So first it was degrees, now it's anyone who takes out a loan and just TRIES college?

>implying these people are smart

Nice trolling friend.

why are you strayans always such cunts?

Not an argument.

>Implying that their Gender Studies degree makes them smart.

Most college grads get btfo by people that get certifications or their foot in the door early on.

College is honestly the ultimate jew cuckoldry. You are better off getting certs and using your confidence to get good work instead of being in debt your whole life.

>people with HS or less are exactly equal except conservative ones are slightly more consistent
wtf

Stop spamming threads faggot.

Nobody cares about McCain

> he guys let's keep telling people on our side they are smart and should keep on our side
> if they aren't on our sides, they are dumb

Newsflash, liberal media and collegiate world says you are smart if you are a liberal. So keep paying for that school and watching their news.

>That deflated mean IQ percentile for PhDs relative to professional degrees due to all those proud "doctors" of wumbology, African basket weaving, and gender studies

Feels fucking bad, man

>Post graduate who studied liberal arts with a minor in African American revisionist history
> smart

Pick one and only one.

I wanna know who was the 20th percentile who went to grad school. They're basically retarded right?

It's probably a result of a couple things.

1. Circumstances that lead to a life in which one has the capability to go to college also lead to liberal views.

2. Going to college exposes you to lots of different things that you wouldn't get from remaining in a small town or some shit, and varied experience leads to liberal views.

I think it's the second one.

leftist ideals seem to end at iqs greater than 130-140. They are intelligent, but just not intelligent enough

>Evaluating things critically tends to lead to one becoming left wing.

LMFAO tell that to Japan and South Korea

because they are the ones who define what "smart" means

/thread

>$100K in debt
>smart

One word: competition
After college, your (err... perceived) job options are wider and higher, you're okay with (perceived) competition in the "pleb" departments (until some find that their dream job is full)
If no college, reverse everything and they want everyone out for fear of competition... then they go center after starting a business/ reach upper management

God you're all fucking retarded faggots. Why do I keep going back to this board. This is the only reason

They aren't they just think they are. In reality only the parts of liberalism that promote freedom are correlated with intelligence (supporting the 1st amendment and therefore the separation of church and state, promoting gay rights and abortion rights, etc.). Economic liberalism is not. In fact, people with higher education tend to be more wealthy, and therefore more likely to oppose liberal economics.

That said, I think that education level is misleading, because having a PhD in some bullshit like gender studies means about nothing.

Liberals are all ways idealists who think everyone in the world is just like them and thinks like them because thats the only way their ideology can work so instead gf being like " wow people think differently than me, that is something never thoughtof it that way" They are like "wow people think differently than me, I MUST CHANGE THEIR MINDS FOR MY COMMUNIST UTOPIA"

Because social democracy is the ultimate redpill. The only problem is representative government, our banking system and our corrupted ideals

Ive found that the higher i went into education the more people i met who were into god whether it be christian muslim hindu jewish etc.

Whether or not theyre lefties i dont kinow but i would imagine people of such faith arent exactly open to say the topic of abortion which i found very strange in a class of med students. Maybe something about actually knowing what it is having to do the procedure changes a person.

Anecdotal as fuck but its what ive observed, maybe if you went the other way and looked at students doing masters of liberal arts it would show a diff view but in the sciences ive found a religious and almost conservative type people abound.

having a phd in anything means about nothing, I know plenty of phd students at uni and okay they managed to learn skills in apple cultivation and biotechnology or whatever, good stuff, doesn't mean they have any clue about politics, sociology, economics or anything outside their field of expertise

You're all retarded and I hate you. See the only correct answer here

I've observed similar things, yeah it's just my opinion but I think the higher educated scientist you are the more you realise that the foundations of any science are basically things that are impossible to prove and you just get to the point where you think "okay, then what the fuck are we doing here, what's the point" and many people find solace in God or occultism

Sounds like brain washing.