Alright, you stupid sexist retards. Try to argue against this. Don't burn out all 3 of your braincells on this one...

Alright, you stupid sexist retards. Try to argue against this. Don't burn out all 3 of your braincells on this one, you need them to flip burgers.

jesus women make an issue out of fucking everything.

Womens are objects, what the fuck I have to argue here?

WOW. It's like if people have different opponions or something

Ps I like my women thicc but no too fat

the only people with issues for either of these are women.

shut the fuck up.

>Retards
Stop being ableist.

Post nudes

Probably because women have to deal with shit like double and triple standards all the fucking time!

>there can't be anything between burka and nudity

This is not a healthy place to project your insecurities, you should def go to bed

please put the boob away so that I can engage our intellects

Do these people not understand nuance?

What's wrong with it? Sounds like you don't have enough brain cells to handle complex social standards

>Try to argue against this.
The regressive left wants the freedom having both, but wants to bring in hundreds of thousands of savages that only want to left

The hell is going on with that neck?

I don't like when women get killed for showing their hair or not wearing a certain thing, and I don't care if they keep up their appearances or not.

I also prefer people to cover up their chest regardless of gender.

It's not hard.

I feel like the only people saying the things on the right anymore are just women. I could be wrong but I've never cared enough about a womans makeup/clothing to be upset about it.

>implying I can just walk around with my scrotum dangling out or a few inches of neck exposed

Remember when nobody gave a shit?

Those are all things that different individuals may or may not say. It's almost as if society is composed of different people with different opinions and standards. How the hell did that happen in a multicultural society?

fixed the title for you, Chaim

These arguments are being made by different people. You can't please everyone. No one can, whether male or female.

That's not even an argument in itself!! What are you saying!?!

What are we supposed to be arguing against?

No one believes all of those things, and "society" can't *believe* anything because it's an abstraction of a large amount of individuals who each think different things.

Again, I don't know what we're supposed to be disproving. You can't please everyone, and if you think this is "oppression of women" or something similar, I have a solution for you. Step one is to locate the nearest straight razor.

>not being confident enough to not listen to other people's opinions about you
>being this insecure that you want to make the whole world a safe space because of your feelings

Here's a peice of advice for you
You better grow a pair because the world will never be a nice place. Now GTFO faggot

I don't even know what you idiots here are saying, it's all stupid gibberish.
Have any of you gone to college, or elementary school for that matter??

I don't know, have you ?

Best start believing in JIDF slide threads, goy

Here you go faggot

>implying it's not women saying all of those

Why do women want one extreme or the other? The whole muslim getup is a problem because it solidifies Islams root into European culture. No, it's not part of Europe neither it's culture and it shouldn't be the norm. When people come to a muslim country, they obey their laws and dress code. When you come here, don't apply your backwards social views on everyone else. Yes, people can wear a BIKINI or a dick bikini here. It's the clothing and style that we "accept" because it's part of our culture, for better or worse.

As for the other part of a women neglecting herself. Again, why the extremes? These days women are fucking retarded with makeup. They either completely bathe themselves in it and use it improperly, or don't take care of their skin and have rashes, zits and other shit, which could be avoided by proper hygiene and NOT USING TOO MUCH FUCKING MAKEUP. Also, it's other fucking women who are more uppity about other females NOT wearing makeup. Generally men only care because some girl will wear a fucking canister of makeup to attract them and then take it off, basically fooling the guy. That's as if I didn't bother cleaning my rooms or vacuuming, left trash on the floor and then put a carpet on it so others couldn't see.

I can somewhat argue about leg hair. Personally I don't mind leg hair, armpit hair or hair in other places on a woman. The problem is, the women that do not shave, tend to not fucking shower or they shower with 50 different soaps, kill their microflora on their body and then stink even more.

Again, fucking extremes with women. If you don't let them do one thing, you can bet they will try and do the opposite, but to complete extreme just to piss you off it seems.

>implying humans arnt sexually dimorphic
feminist pls

Please choose one specific position on a topic so we can have a discussion.

>argue against this
False dichotomy. There's a middle ground between being in a garbage bag and being nude.

Underrated post.

Women are capable of being both not a shitskin terrorist and not a whore.

the only women who think these things are ones that have spent too much time online where you see lots of bad things a lot

Damn

So it's alright to tell women to dress modestly when it's because I believe their bodies are the property of men and that they have no individual rights other than those I specifically tell them, but it's NOT alright to tell women to dress modestly when it's because I just find it gross when they don't.

Got it

Why don't they just man the fuck up and learn to not give a shit what other people say. Tons of guys deal with the same shit, but they don't complain about it online because they aren't fucking children.

This is also important.

Feminism did not empower women. It made them scared of the outside world and said no matter what they do they will always be oppressed.

>"stop making generalisations!"
>generalises an entire gender

There's a difference between being oppressed by a religion and being forced to wear certain clothes and acting like an indecent fucking slut with no sense of self worth and no pride. What happened to girls just dressing decently, wearing normal fucking jeans and tank tops or whatever

60% of all personal wealth is held by women? Gonna need a source on that one considering the wealthiest

this is retarded
/thread/

Lesbians don't have testosterone

stop this desu your making us look like shitposting leafs.

Barely any mention of how they earn that money. Kek

Okay. Simple, my friend.

I'm a feudalist. In my belief, society is the progenitor of morality. To be humane, you have to serve your place in society, and you have to respect your role. Also at the core of my feudalist beliefs, society protects itself. I believe you liberals when you say "A white man doesn't have to worry about being hauled over, because we're seen as the face of normalcy". I essentially believe in white privilege, like you probably do. But I don't go around trying to destroy white privilege. Society protects itself, and it's evident that it's a white society, because white people are the protected group. If this is a white society, then learn to respect it. If you don't want a white society to rule, then whatever moral opinion you have has no real foundation; you're simply being an anti-sexist and anti-racist out of self-interest; it's pure vanity and ego. most people who claim to be "pro-immigration" care little about any people let alone the immigrants they support. Vegan gains, likewise, hardly ever talks about animals or his appreciation for wildlife in any of his body building videos; all of his videos serve to support ego and popularity for money and personal gain. Anything you do to spite society is always a self-interest even if it seems noble, like the pharisees who prayed in the streets to be seen of men.
On the topic of sexism and the standards of beauty; if you think decency standards are unfair, then boo hoo, because we all live and deal with it; you'll feel better when you work hard to conform; you'll feel less depressed, and you'll feel a burden being lifted, because the stress of trying to be an individual and live for yourself only is even more stressing than living for everyone else. It's always easier to give to others rather than taking for yourself.

>When people come to a muslim country, they obey their laws and dress code. When you come here, don't apply your backwards social views on everyone else.
But women who wear burkas or burkinis aren't imposing their social views on anyone but themselves. It's not as if they're forcing western women to cover themselves.
So what you're saying is men act like animals because of testosterone, and yet somehow women are the ones perceived to be slaves to their hormones.

>Personally I don't mind leg hair, armpit hair or hair in other places on a woman
Same. It seems like the only women who don't shave are unattractive and just trying to make some bullshit political statement for attention. I like shaved women but I wouldn't mind more for a lack of a better word diversity.

Argue against what exactly?
This is not an argument, this is a strawman.
I recommend you look at the sticky before posting. Mods is this not considered shitposting?

>Society protects itself, and it's evident that it's a white society, because white people are the protected group. If this is a white society, then learn to respect it. If you don't want a white society to rule, then whatever moral opinion you have has no real foundation; you're simply being an anti-sexist and anti-racist out of self-interest; it's pure vanity and ego.
That might just be the dumbest thing I've read on Sup Forums, and I've read some pretty fucking stupid shit on Sup Forums.

Islam is cancer and should rot in hell without foreign aid or immigration to objectively superior societies. Go to other nations, play by their rules, simple as that. Try and change the law and culture, get kicked out. But limp-wristed kikes enjoy the subversion.

For the whores, it's the same deal. Trying to "liberate" women from motherhood and family. Wow, good job, enjoy dying alone.
Encourage females to get HPV by 13, dress like they are selling their bodies by 16, have 2 kids by 20, abort them all, get 2 cats, and become an editor at Kikefeed.

Too much makeup is gross, I agree.
Men and women are different. Men are dominant and powerful, females are nurturing and emotional. Both are important in the family.
This extends to the figure as well, stop trying to play the relativist game and assume we are all equals. The male nipple has no function, the female nipple is used to nurse a child. This is the culture we live in, don't like it fuck off. Have some respect for your body, don't flaunt it around. Females just want attention. That is their sole purpose. The reason they dress in heels or makeup is not for themselves, otherwise they'd carry a full-body mirror everywhere. They want Chad to fuck them, that's why.
Also, fuck off with the black-white fallacy, I like my women in sun dresses. There is a middle ground between slave-tier Islam and prostitute (((liberated))) women.

Then you're a cuck.

>ben garrison

I mean, lesbians do have the highest domestic abuse rate statistically.
Gay men actually have the lowest.

Extremes in any direction are not optimal. This has been common wisdom in civilization for thousands of years. The fact that victimized liberals don't understand this is not shocking. This is obviously a projecting strawman anyway.

Every quoted phrase in that picture is something exclusively said by women. Conclusion: Women are the only one's oppressing other women based on appearance.

I don't give a shit desu F A M. I just don't want Muzzys to make the first world look like a shithole.

People can wear what they want. That being said I find both the burkini and being nearly naked in public distasteful personally.

Also you're a stupid cunt and aren't even intelligent enough to realize you're basically subhuman.

>retards
ableist.

Women are not only weak and easily influenced by society as they apparently have no self-esteem and are thus incapable to take the lead or do anything individualistic at all, but it's also not their fault :^)

>pic
saved. I'll use this in a nigger-hate thread.

You're mentally trained to view groups of people as monolithic blocks of opinion, which inhibits your ability to function in society without causing conflict. This is useful to the elite because if the non-elite spend enough time fighting with each other they don't look at what the elite are doing. Human demographics are not homogeneous. The men who disapprove of the muslim garb are often not the ones who disapprove of more revealing wear, and even if they are it doesn't mean they disapprove of something more sensible and in the middle (Like a normal fucking swimsuit).

I don't expect you to understand this, as if you are of average intelligence you are quite literally not smart enough to understand it anymore. This is due to education/brainwashing you have received. Assuming you are female (which is likely due to your style of typing and reactions) you are further impaired in your understanding by being more prone to emotional outbursts and lapses in logic, as well as being far more vulnerable to peer pressure which tells you to conform. Therefore, I'm not saying this for your benefit, I'm saying it for the benefit of others who may learn something from it.

Like people wouldn't judge a man for dressing like a fucking weirdo.

Mighty intolerant of you.

>establishing your culture on other lands does not mean loss of ground for the original culture
>implying a loss of original culture doesn't lead to a diminished social pressure of wearing bikinis
>implying the introduction of a new culture doesn't lead to increased social pressure from said culture (that is, increased social pressure to wear burkini's)
They're not imposing their social views on anyone, but they are influencing them, and western women are easily influenced by society, that is the collection of individuals that make up the state, that is the collection of cultures that exist within the land.

thats a dude

Jesus Christ! What the fuck is that image!?
This moral relativism shit has got to stop! The only people who push this "in defense of looting" garbage are people who lack the ability to understand any perspective but their own. If I have one dollar and you have three does that give me the right to steal a dollar out of your pocket? NO, YOU RETARD! You earned that dollar, what right does anyone have to stick their hand in anyone else's pocket?
I know for a fact you at least went to college because noone but a soft minded child could be brainwashed into thinking criminal acts are justifiable if only the right circumstances present themselves.

I haven't finished my degree, if you have I consider that power over me since you have better bargaining power in the job market. Does that entitle me to pilfer your home to make up for "educational oppression"? This is obviously "systemic oppression" since you have benefitted from an educational system that rewards those who are "privileged" enough to afford it and now you wave education around as if it's a virtue and attempt to insult those who haven't had a formal education. I am so triggered by your educational supremacist views I might have to act violently to establish equality of outcome despite my inequality of investment of time and effort.

Fuck off you Marxist scum!

>On the topic of sexism and the standards of beauty; if you think decency standards are unfair, then boo hoo, because we all live and deal with it; you'll feel better when you work hard to conform; you'll feel less depressed, and you'll feel a burden being lifted, because the stress of trying to be an individual and live for yourself only is even more stressing than living for everyone else. It's always easier to give to others rather than taking for yourself
This feels like a statement against people who're not meant to be individualistic yet attempt to be like that. Those people tend to be the ones that complain about how hard society is, not understanding how it's they themselves who are supposed to be sheep, act like wolves and get punished for it.

It is strawman the infograph edition.

>it's oppressive that we have to cover ourselves up!
>it's oppressive that we can't cover ourselves up!

You're allowed to do as you please.
You're not allowed to dictate how other people perceive your actions.

/Thread

I don't really have a problem with Arab women dressing according to their customs. I couldn't care less how they dress, it's no business of mine at all. But obviously this cartoon is being deliberately obtuse and obfuscating the real issue, which isn't how women dress but the presence of radical Islamists in Europe. People are on edge and do not trust Muslims, and you can hardly blame them after the series of attacks this year.

How is it completely stupid?
The rest of his post is about how it's always those who act out of their own self-interest that they try to change society.
I don't think SJW's act like they do because they truly believe in egalitarianism, rather they act like they do because it gives them positive feedback. They act on emotions and what they percieve as bad and good, and they rationalize it eventually. It's the most realistic explanation as to why someone would want to be "pro-immigration" even though the drawbacks of immigration are evident by the loss of the original culture, the clashes of the original culture and the upcoming culture, unemployment among the lower classes of the population, and groups with extravagent levels of welfare, and it's advantages lie only in "multiculturalism" (for those who act on their emotions, this would be their argument) and economics, which is only useful for corporatist cancer. It doesn't make sense, so it has to be that those people act solely on their emotions and ignore the logic behind their acting.

Women live longer so women have more money in pensions

Op is a fagg....
Op is a bitch

That argument either proves that lesbians aren't real, or that the reason they don't sexually assault the degenerate whores they "love" is because they are simply too mentally damaged to physically overcome the problem of nonconsent.

The data is actually pretty shocking. Lesbians are much more likely to commit domestic violence than both men and women in heterosexual relationships are.

lesbians should be gassed.

Are you saying women tend to start fights and continue to escalate them past common sense?

redpil + stupid = dispair
freedom + stupid = degeneracy

Most people cannot handle freedom , they lack the control of their animal sides.
Also most people cannot handle the redpill they crumble into dispar and depression.

Inteligence is genetic and most people are plain dumb , this is what we define as normies.

So most people enforce religion or other things to control normies as they are unable to handle both redpills and freedoms.

Why do we get taxed on both income and sales purchases?

The point is moderation. You should wear makeup, but not too fucking much of it because it looks trashy (though nobody is really gonna bash a woman if she doesn't wear makeup). Breasts are sexual, so you should cover them up in the public space (personally I don't care about burkini's this image hits that head-on: they're just wetsuits. I do have a problem with burkas though). Same with the skirt thing, it's not like there's no length of skirt in between those two (though once again, nobody is ever really gonna bother you for having a skirt that's too long)

I think lesbians commit more sexual assaults than men per capita (don't quote me on that specifically, but I know that they commit a lot of sexual assaults). They also do more domestic abuse.
Also of course, pretty much nobody is saying "oh if you wear trashy clothes, you deserve to get raped". The thing is, if you clothe sexily, you're telling the world "I want to have sex". It's like being a bird or some shit and doing a mating dance, then getting mad when males come on to you.

(you)

>false dichotomy

Oh dear, oh dear, I'm afraid I'll have to see you after class.

>You're mentally trained to view groups of people as monolithic blocks of opinion
>implying that was the case here
It wasn't. Unless you mean that most people are mentaly trained to view all of humanity as a monolithic block of opinion, which most people do not do, as they discriminate between races, religions, ethinicities, in order to pick that monolithic block of opinion of all of humanity apart and seperate it into small chunks of opinions of several groups. It's the most systematic and logical way of guessing someone's opinion if you don't know said person.

Vlad, my boy, you've fallen so far.

That moment when you realise lesbian couples have the highest rate of domestic and sexual abuse.

The country has to run somehow and public works aren't directly profitable.
Taxation isn't a direct equivalent to theft. Laws are only in place because they have been voted on. No one votes to get their business robbed and burned by racists looking to blame others for their problems.

>No one votes to get their business robbed and burned by racists looking to blame others for their problems.

Quiet, they're looking at us right now, don't give them any great ideas.