Sad

Attached: IMG_2895.jpg (727x900, 46K)

>look at real estate listings
>people have pictures of their houses
>still have crt

always want to give them a low ball offer, must be really poor

>slightest amount of light in the room
>can't see shit

all the big ass tvs are transported into the summer houses so they will be around for at least 10 years

Occasionally see some in the trash or on yard sales dirt cheap.

People still use them to play games, watch VHS's for their man cave.
Considering the same once I move out.

say what

36 inches of pure pleasure

Attached: IMG_0063.jpg (3264x2448, 1.39M)

That ugly ass laminate floor is just as if not worse.

COMFY
O
M
F
Y

unfortunately it's not the 1080i model but PS2 still looks fine on it, also 50W speakers

I have one

Jealous desu.

all tv signal is digital nowadays though
only thing you can do with CRT tv is plug it to a SNES or a computer with audio/video output adapter

beautiful

uhm.. you can buy a locally produced digital transceiver for a couple euros and hook that up to the old crt via scart connector.. no problem.

>scart connector
oh
didn't know about this. thanks for the tip

aren't these tvs ideal for playig 480p media? (mainly anime)

actually. there is one problem. and it's a big one. me and my dad use the old tv exclusively to watch football and now with all broadcasts being digital the picture comes to a halt quite often because the decoder goes apeshit when signal levels are low, which they are, because our summer house is deeeep in the woods. this didn't use to be an issue with analog signal. sure, it looked a bit like ant war for most of the time, but you could make out what's going on

>TVs of any kind in 2k18

Attached: tv.jpg (1124x748, 240K)

Is it comfy living in the woods?

if you dislike being around people and like spending time in nature. sure

I've heard the Estonian countryside is a bit spooky with old USSR stuff lying around

old ussr stuff like abandoned factories and empty commieblocks are rarely in rural areas. commies liked to push the urbanization agenda so they are found in cities or literal ghost towns which emptied out after we regained independence and didn't have much use for inefficient shit. it's quite cool if you're into "urban exploring"

Have it in a country house