Will they ever recover?

Will they ever recover?

Didn't Louis accusations were like 2 years ago and he just bunkered them out since nothing was confirmed.

Why is he on the spotlight again?

I could have sworn I read the Louis CK stuff was confirmed to be about a different comedian.

The accuser didn't name names and the journalists made assumptions that they later said were wrong. I could be wrong about that though.

Out of all of them, Joss should feel the most ashamed. He's been riding the feminist train publicly since the 90s.

>Why is he on the spotlight again?
Tig Notaro called him out on it recently which is funny because I'm pretty sure he's the producer of her show

louis ck won't go on record to deny the rumors so it can be safely assumed it's all true

They all look alike

This is like a sexual predator physical trait right?

It's the nu-male archetype.

Said this a million times, nobody can live up to SJW standards because they change every other week, its a mean-girl game, not politics.
Whedon was a fool for every trying to get in with them, it was always going to end this way. Hopefully he's finished as a warning to others.

>They all look alike
Racist.

>Fandom
If someone uses this word, their opinions can safely be discarded.

Louis CK did nothing wrong. I hope Joss Whedon kills himself though.

>nobody can live up to SJW standards

specially when you are a sexual predator, a cheater, and a piece of shit in general

>Said this a million times, nobody can live up to SJW standards because they change every other week

Unintentional irony is best irony.

JUST

That fat fuck Whedon didn't even do anything besides sticking his dick in crazy.

it's like no-one even *wants* to be a constantly whining shitfaggot like you guys

They are, literally, the nice-guy trope incarnate

>Joss had sex with adult woman
>Louie jerked off in front of some adult women
>don't know who the other guy is

Who cares ? I guess joss shouldn't have cheated on his wife but she was obviously fine with it

What did Cuck King do? as far i can tell the other 2 have been accused by actual people, I remember people talking about C.K. but it was all anonymous rumours, did something change?

the cuck crew

>it's wrong to use your wealth and influence to get laid

It's the compensating balding with a free flowing beard look, common amongst low test nu males.

>>don't know who the other guy is
He's the CEO of Cinefamily and 8 different women have stepped forward against him with allegations of sexual assault.

>nobody can live up to SJW standards
This may be true but I think real sexual harassment runs counter to the standards of almost everyone

>when women like to pretend they have no power in the world

No, but he's a white male, so it's true.

LITTLE

>founded the IBGs
>is still labeled a racist
this must end

Good goy let your daughter get raped by Shekelberg and get away with it

Only he isn't is he. "Cheating" is no big deal and its only between two people, it has nothing to do with feminism. Marriage is a patriarchal prison anyhow. You just have to use the right language, he was seeking self-expression, wanted to discover himself and on his odyssey of awakening I'm sure he felt terribly bad about it but the heart wants what the heart wants (thats how women explain it and get plenty of sympathy for fucking up their children's lives as a result). I hope you aren't prejudiced against polyamory user.

Whedon and Louis C.K. fanbase is predominantly males and predominately nerds so they don't really care. I don't even think most Hollywood executives care unless something more damaging comes out. The only people who seem to care are sjw who aren't even big consumers of their media, and the ones who are seem to be very vocal but small. I mean look at Whedon, he made Disney a shit load of money off The Avengers and will help WB make more money off JL, the only thing would make them pull of is if he hit women

Most sexual offenders in Britain are either white 20-something chavs or pakis. There is no defining characteristic other than being a lowlife ghettoing shitfuck.

The whole Cinefamily issue was not even related to the theater itself, but one of its regular customers being a scumbag (outside of the premises no less). That shouldn't be the theater's responsibility, honestly.

>it's a Sup Forums believes a woman's accusation at face value episode

By SJW logic he was using his "position of power" to fuck actresses

One day this kind of behavior has to backfire on journalists

Literally what is cinefamily

Women are by default in a position of power in relationships. Everything is meant only to appease them

The balding nu-male feminist cuck is a real phenomenon.

omfg. whedon has cheated on his wife and fucked some other pussy... why does this have to do something with "treatment of women".

So much more women have cheated on their men and I've never seen someone making a gender issue out of it.

Literally nothing has been confirmed in terms of louis. All I ever saw were some texts which could be faked really easy. I don't think any woman has ever even come out and said anything. Do we know their names even?

I still think I can find a way of twisting that argument in objectification and slut shaming of strong independent women if I really work at it.

OMG you are such a fucking faggot. The problem dickface, is not just the fact that Joss cheated on his wife for 15 years, the issue is that he took advantage of young actresses & used his job & even worse, used his claim of "I'm such a feminist" to get them to fuck him. Sure they were adults & I'm sure he didn't force himself on them, but you know damn well that NONE of those females he worked with & fucked would have given him the time of day if he didn't offer them a job and/or sweet talk them with all the fake SJW bullshit.

Listen, Hes a fucking scumbag because he used his position to fuck hot chicks. He's a fat, bald, tiny toothed disgusting shit director & writer & he knows, & has known it since day one. Just read the script he wrote for Wonder woman. He SUCKS & those actresses who fucked him should feel bad too. But this is more on him. So go fuck yourself you stupid virgin who hates women because you probably look & act EXACTLY like Joss "tiny dick" Whedon. Douchebag

>a sexual predator, a cheater, and a piece of shit
All of these are completely ignored by women if the man in question is a Chad.

lol

That is sadly true. I think I feel so strongly about the Whedon thing because I have hated his hack type of writing & directing for years now. And reading his twitter, he's a fucking scumbag. So I will jump all over this about him. Because I knew he was a fake & now all this coming out makes it so much better! If he stayed away from all comicbook movies, I wouldn't give two shits what he does. But fuck him for fucking up Avengers 1&2 Fuck him for the shit he fucks up in Justice League, And Fuck him with a chainsaw for what fuck ups he's going to do to Batgirl. I'm not even a Batgirl fan, but his slime should never touch another comic movie EVER EVER again

So you're saying women are stupid and use sex to gain advantages? Thats really offensive, possibly even a hate crime.

damn bullies

Isn't balding with beard growth high test?

Yup. And I'm a woman saying this. I think it's fucked up too. That's why when they get fucked over(Which they always eventually do) I laugh. You reap what you sow. That applies to EVERYONE. So fuck bitches who cry about this shit. They weren't forced. They didn't gt their way so they cry injustice! Piss off. The ONLY reason I'm saying anything about this is because Whedon needs to get the fuck away from movies & go fuck himself. He is a hack & a pig. His Twitter reads like a drunken hillbilly ignorant cock eater. So in this instance, I support him getting shit on for his previous scumbag actions

>"Cheating" is no big deal and its only between two people
It is when you're married. If you're a feminist, you don't get married. You don't get to believe all woman are equal and marry 1. Conflicting philosophies. Once you pick your partner no other is equal.
Joss is probably using feminism to live out his sexually repressed high school days I dunno, Maybe this doesn't make him less of a feminist because he really did not have as much of "a position of power" compared to the actresses accused when this all went down.
If this is the life he wanted maybe he should have became a Mormon or some shit. If marriage is evil patriarchy, don't sign the fucking contract.
I hate that you're making me defend Joss fucking Whedon of all people.

Holy shit why do they all look the same

Same facial hair, same premature balding, same massive tombstone foreheads

i had to bing it, some glorified movie theater in LA? idk

I'm confused over the Whedon thing. From all I gather he cheated on his wife with younger women through his job and feminists are pissed off. Cheating is a douchy thing to do, but are feminist not allowed to cheat, or is this exclusive to male feminists?

With all the information released, this is all that is known. There is no claims that Whedon was being coercive or predatory. I guess my question to feminist is why is it hypocritical when all he did was cheat?

That's not how PR works. When rumors like that start flying around, you do not respond regardless of whether it's true or not. Denying it is a rookie move, because now it's a battle and you're keeping it in the spotlight.

Whedon is a fucking ass and the only reason he ever got laid with any actress was because he was in a position of power, just like all other producers/directors who gets to fuck young women who in turn are willing to suck on anything to get a role.

If you want to see what women he would land without having said position of power, just look at the creature he married.

Why does it seem that men who choose to be turbocuckolded mega lefties always end up being eaten by the very people they worship and pander to?

These appeasers are getting what they deserve.

Joss cheating is wrong only to his wife and his marriage. But it's private to his family. Feminists are single and brain-damaged and they can't tell the difference that celebrities can have private lives

No, it really isn't it.

You know this because of the stupid shit people resort to try and make it sound super immoral. If you ever get cheated on yourself, the hardest thing to accept is the point where you are out of ammo.

In this case, cheating on her was supposedly an offence against all women, according to his ex-wife. She's out of ammo and still upset, she needs to sort herself out, not whine about him. I bet her friends are tired of humouring her at this point.

You also get weird shit about you are somehow karmically doomed but in my observation cheats often have much happier lives than the people they ditch. They are, after all, the more in-demand people. No big deal, happens every day, thats a fact of life. I just think its massively over-stated as a supposed 'crime'.

Live by the SJW, die by the SJW.

He's actually doing the best thing that he can do regardless, if he even acknowledges the allegations he just digs himself deeper

it seems to be more that he's a succesful hollywood director and was abusing his position of power, in the same sort of way student/teacher relationships are seen as wrong even if the student is 18

>all are old white male feminists that rail on white people constantly

hilarity

what comes around goes around

Not necessarily. Women are attracted to power and wealth for their own sake. Just go and have a look at the titles of romance novels get back to me, you won't find any called "Moderate income and in middle management" or "The internal itern". What you will find is a lot of books with Billionaire in the title, millionaires are too poor to excite anyone these days.

If 10/10 pussy threw itself at you every day, all of us would do the same. Never get fucking married. Tiger Woods is the greatest example of this.

Louis and Joss seem to be fine, though. The other guy, no idea.

But this is work related with all adults. Most people meet their significant others at work. The workplace is no longer just a professional setting it is also a social setting, for right or wrong. If the women were being aggressive like he stated he wasn't abusing his power and he didn't do wrong by anyone but his wife and children

The other thing about this is how do you think people become attracted to other people anyway.
Oh man, using power and success to attract women, thats just as bad as using charm, personality or good looks. We should go on dates wearing bin bags and communicate by morse code just so we can be sure we aren't "influencing" people.

Said by someone who has never been i a real relationship. lol. The people in this thread are a mostly 12 year old virgins who need to stfu & go live a life before making such ignorant comments hahahahaha

I'm making these comments because I have been in a real relationship. You need to grow up or you are going to be very disappointed, it isn't like in films, people change, relationships change. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't, I can tell you that pleading with someone to stay when they'd rather not or being trapped with someone you don't like is the very worst thing that could ever happen to you, far worse than being divorced/dumped in and of itself.

fellow rational male here. the feminization of society definitely pushes the behavior that women are by default the more powerful spouse, but ask the average based alpha and he will tell you differently

>men who made money off of lecturing others on feminism don't understand sexual assault
Yeah, no. They knew what they were doing

Ugh, women are not like men in the regards they are predominantly attracted to one thing (for men it's looks). Yes, women are attracted to wealth and status because it helps signal a potential family will be taken care of. Women are also attracted to other physical traits and will casually fuck good looking men with no intention of dating them if they don't have the "resources" to take care of them. They will also fuck the "bad boys" because it is both male and female nature to want something you can't have

Promising women social status for sex is the most anti-feminist thing a man can do.

>Breaking a direct promise to the person you want to spend the rest of your life with is no big deal

I'm on the feminists' side. I hate that fucking hack.

Exactly. South Park did a good take on this.

>let's virtue signal now that we can shit on someone i don't like
No.

No, it just made all his bullshit, all his judgement calls, calling cancer kids ugly to pander to fat cat ladies, all that is out the window.
Louie is legit though and at the very least already addressed it in his own way. Why? Because he sticks to his arts. I dunno about the other guy. And he really doesn't preach politics like Joss does, neither does Stan Lee, who despite being similar to Joss in certain regards, remained artist and never became political preacher like ol' Jossy boy. .
He chose being social justice "warrior" over art. But whatever, war has casualties.

Couldn't have happened to a better group of guys. Spend your entire careers flogging yourself for being a white male and wagging your finger at normal guys, only that be actual perverts themselves. It's almost like these cucks were projecting their own weaknesses and hiding behind "liberalism".

Only for white males. If you are female you can mold or change the standars if you have support.

Why do people outside of L.A hipsters care about Cinefamily?

Is this really letting them off the hook for their behaviour because of popularity

Yes, women are good at justifying themselves.
I return you to the jerk off material, certainly bad boys and hunks, even tradesmen and single fathers, but always a billionaire at the same time however implausibly, sorry. There is a Billionaire for every niche.

ur such a cool girl wow

I work with Cinefamily a few times a year, but I guess I'm an LA hipster so probably not.

>to the victims
>I believe you
When the default is to believe one side over the other on principle, then you know all rational thought is coming to an end.

>“I don’t care about that. That’s nothing to me. That’s not real,”

Sound like a pretty straight forward denial. What the flat bitch wants is for him to make a statement siting her for attention.

It was garfunkle and oats
They are C level celebrities at best. They are lucky Louie jerked off in front of them

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth, sweetie?

>innocent until proven guilty? heh, cucks

L zero L. Teachers are treating young elementary school boys as if they were an all-you-can-rape buffet, and no one is saying shits about it. I even read an article about how a teacher was oppressed by the patriarchal power of an 8 year old boy to rape his shit. The only thing people like this need are gulags. They will say whatever in whichever way to create a gender issue.

Yeah since when was cheating on a spouse and abusing positions of power for sexual favors an anti feminist thing? I swear they are constantly moving the goal posts on us guys.

Explain Casie Affleck and Nate Parker then.

Someone took the tmblr pill

Don't know about Casie, you could probably see a bigger picture somewhere there . Nate Parker is a black Tommy Wiseau anyways, making a lot of self insert vanity projects, but getting past false accusations is kind of empowering so who knows.

No, feminism means only the woman is allowed to cheat and fuck thier secretaries. Men, especially fucking white men, are not even allowed to think about it.

> woman can get sex whenever they want
> ugly men can't
> however ugly men can gain power via social standing if they work very very hard
> ugly men can now sleep with woman

> except this is now wrong and there are abusing innocent women

lol poor fuckers. Woman want to rig the game even more in their favour, its unreal.

Here's hoping this fuck is next in the "turns out he's a slimeball enough that SJWs turn on him"