Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0fswb4a9jcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brits had other plans for them

arabs can't create a country that isn't based on violence or having oil

The West does not want to see Arabs prosper

arabs suck dick just like you ewwwraqi shit

>expecting two dictatorships to create a country

Why does Poland hate Arabs so much? Like we've barely had any interaction with you in our history and you're always flinging shit on us.

I swear it's always the shitholes trying to find someone to pick on so they can stay relevant and convince themselves they're white.

Syria wasn't a dictatorship you knob

Tunisians will always be Arab

This is your brain on Sup Forums

Attached: 10658376.png (633x400, 225K)

I know , and that's why poonisia sucks.
>ba3this souriyin
>demo9ratia
lol

Slave complex.

They were enslaved and raped by germans-russian for 3 centuries, and they can't accept superior races, so they need to unleash some rage agaisnt an other group.

What time is it over there? I was expecting some posters from the area ITT

This is your brain on Boomer media.

This is your life on Sup Forums

Syria wasn't a dictatorship during that era though you retard

Don't you mean (((kike))) controlled bluepilled normie brainwashing propaganda my fellow BASED citizen of #Kekistan?

On what fucking planet was Nasser not a dictator

>Syria
>Nasser

Are you retarded?

Attached: wojak-numale.png (644x800, 15K)

>Syria
>Nasser

Yup, that's the UAR

Nasser was elected to be the leader you ding dong
He also didn't want to turn Egypt into an Islamic shithole
youtube.com/watch?v=0fswb4a9jcU

Syria was a democracy prior to that you brainlet

It was a military dictatorship since 1949

tribal brain

this

LOL

Attached: Husni_al-Zaiim.jpg (252x450, 10K)

seriously, dictatorship is much better than American invasion and occupation.
What America gave Iraq and Syria is collapse and millions of civil death.

We hate the Semites because of Jews. Kill them and we will become friends forever.

Syrians chimped out by themselves

Ayyrabs are incapable of creating functional society

Middle East ranges from UTC+2 to UTC+4, I think.

No it wasn't. It has periods of democracy you brainlet

Shut up Tunis you'll never be white

>Up to 1,000 children may have been victims in worst UK abuse ring
And I guess the people who did it won't even get deported for it
>Arabs can't create a country that isn't based on violence or having oil
>What is Jordan
Iraq and Venezuela have oil but they aren't stable

Attached: 1518124340015.jpg (272x272, 55K)

Arab unity is like Slavic unity. No one really wanted to unite because it meant compromise

I already told you that Id gaf about whites. I just don't like pan arabists and Islamist

Tunis is Arab deal with it.

see this memester

America had nothing to do with Syria. The Assad family spent decades murdering and oppressing the rest of the population, then murdered them some more with tanks when they decided to protest against it. The Free Syrian Army was started in the first place by some of Assad's own generals who were so disgusted with him that they decided to launch an insurgency against him.

Angl*s ruined it like they ruin everything else

I do agree ASSad is the main problem for the civil war. But the US is funded rebels which made the war go on for longer. They also have bases in the Kurdish region.

Attached: 5426797.jpg (252x200, 8K)

>I do agree ASSad is the main problem for the civil war. But the US is funded rebels which made the war go on for longer.
Assad refusing to step down is also making it go on longer since no other faction wants to accept a peace that includes him staying on as leader. I don't understand why the rest of the Syrian government doesn't just oust him and replace him with someone less toxic. Being that his shitty management of the country is responsible for plunging the country into one of the bloodiest conflicts of the 21st century, they should have every excuse they need to get rid of him.

Anyway, even without US funding, the rebels still have the backing of Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

>They also have bases in the Kurdish region.
To fight ISIS which neither Assad or Russia were doing until the Western coalition + Kurds + Iraq had already shattered them and liberated Raqqa and Mosul.

same for french

spot the nasibi paki

I'm neither Paki nor Muslim. Since you bring up the religious aspect of the conflict though, it's worth noting though that even other Shiite sects see the Alawites as cult.

> A*apes
> Functioning state
LMAO

fuck mu3arasa and fuck asshead

Because Arab Unity has never occurred by choice. It's a quirk of history that North Africans, Levantines and Arabians share the same language and religion. Any unity has only ever been forced upon them.