twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brown people gross me out

Latina girl with her Asian boyfriend

AsianMasculinity

No, but McCain would.

→ →

youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c

>To the Vietnamese people and the government of the DRVN:

>From John Sidney McCain, 624787, Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Navy, born 29 August, 1936, Panama, home state Oregon. Shot down 26 October, 1967, A-4E, an aircraft.

>I, as a U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people. I bombed their cities, towns and villages and caused many injuries, even deaths, for the people of Vietnam.

>I was captured in the capital city of Hanoi, while attacking it. After I was captured, I was taken to the hospital in Hanoi, where I received very good medical help. I was given an operation on my legs, which allowed me to walk again in a camp, and my right arm, which was badly broken in three places.

>The doctors were very good and they knew a great deal about the practice of medicine. I remained in the hospital for some time and regained much of my health and strength. Since I arrived in the camp of detention, I received humane and lenient treatment.

>I received this kind treatment and food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured have much difficulty in their living standards. I wish to express my deep gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness extended to me.”

>mestizo """""hispanic"""""

I do on the reg when I'm banging my wife.

Yes pls

That thing doesn't even look fucking human
gross
also

people with fetishes are going to have liberal children
they are disgusting

Not that ugly bitch's feet no

I'll smell my Indian wife's asshole though

Yes

We shouldn't have been over there in the first fucking place

Yes. And as I say that, here come the Sup Forumsice to shut down the thread, because rule #47 says "no fun allowed."

Not the brownies no, only the Spaniard ones. I have done it before plenty of time, footjob and everything. They're objectively the best lovers t.b.h.

Moar?

No

I have anosmia.

Would you smell a Greek boy's feet?

yes spread those toes bby

northern euro girls have the best feet and southern euro girls have the best pits. so even if they were "white" hispanics, no probably not.

>that treasuer trail of hair on her stomach
*homits*

>one post by this ID.
Foiled again, remember to sage

What does that have to do with anything? I don't get the "1 post by this id" meme.

Pretty much anytime OP only posts once everyone assumes theyre just a CTR shill or shitposter

yes, and Bengali/Desi feet as well

OP made one post and didn't participate in his own thread because it was a shit thread created to slide something else off of the front page. Usually it's JIDF or CTR or SRS kikes behind these slide threads.

>everyone assumes
not posting in your own thread is a pretty fucking obvious red flag

Is that not what I said?

not that one, she's got a tardie face

f'ing gross

Holy shit if this isn't some dude on several layers of irony, I want you to know that you're legitimately neurotic and I'd love to join an IRC with /r/asianmasculinity sometime. The sexual frustration is palpable.

I'm white. Why does this piss me off?

Because it's unnatural. It's eliciting the same reaction in you as would a video of a fat autistic nerd sensually making out with a supermodel. These fags will comb through thousands of Instagram accounts to find some white girl that's with an Asian and save every post to be circulated here. It's weird but mostly it's hilarious.

bumping for moar

maybe

I can't not laugh at these posts, they're just so incessant and pathetic.

perhaps

Don't worry, whites are still the true Alphas.

Would rather smell a qt white girls dirty feet, desu senpai
Also sage

White ppl baka

you got that right

I just hope to god they never find a picture of my brother with his white wife.

That's a man