If you were a portuguese colonizer in the 16th century, would you genocide or racemix?

If you were a portuguese colonizer in the 16th century, would you genocide or racemix?

Attached: indigena17.jpg (2500x1666, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B1HwbgDiR6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Sb7alahD-BE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd look into the future and choose to genocide.

oh god I'd have so much sex with 13 yr old native girls holy crap

i haven't heard genocide event here
though, Macaense are rare today

you wouldn't be alive right now if they choose that, jose

Racemix. The best latin american country (Chile) is mestizo.

genocide is the only option

That's probably the idea

That's even better.

fuck, kill and make a great sopa de humano

I would racemix, like I even care. I just want to feel good in my dick

This

Maca(c)o

racemix then genocide

chile is moreso castizo

Both
It's the British way

damn portugese

Attached: portugese allies.png (246x205, 12K)

Cannot have a disarmed democracy. Simple as. What's so hard to understand?

Chile is a nice country because of copper and nothing more.

I'd off myself if i were Portuguese
Horrid race.

Attached: 1514928759407.jpg (600x886, 35K)

imagine spending your whole life fucking boring prude white european women and then after a year of sailing youre swarmed by a horde of exotic women who know techniques no white woman would ever think of

The man option.

They are dumb as shit compared to you so i presume it would have been rather boring.

They're literally 50% white and 50% amerindian

Attached: racial latin america.png (618x600, 114K)

>breed the women
>sell the men as slaves and ship them somewhere else

Why kill when you can get paid?

That is the same thing you stupid mutt.

Péro Vaz, Portuguese knight that accompanied sailors, describes the native women.

Attached: 2342342.png (593x165, 16K)

If you choose genocide then u are officially gay :)

KARA INEK

unfortunately i dont have that pic of an excerpt from some new world colonisers letters where he describes sex with a native woman

They were not fit to be slaves, they were vulnerable to deceases and didn't know shit about agriculture.

the average illiterate mercenary getting on a ship to plunder the new world probably wasn't very smart or educated either

They could still hunt, fish, and be trained in construction. The disease part is a bit of a drag though.

Yeah, the catholic church did it, but it wasn't full on slavery, they wanted to stay on the church's settlements.

they all died or sat down and refused to work, which is why the spaniards and Portuguese had to haul in africans in the first place

Chilean women have the largest head circumference. Is that the secret?

That's a bummer. I retract the slavery then. I'd import Portuguese women to trade for their women.
Then the offspring could all interbreed and create a new race.
Maybe some child labor could be involved.

Good luck convincing a captain to put women on his boat.

What if I bribed him with underage natives?

imagine getting head from cannibal women

Attached: 1519374914728.jpg (500x500, 44K)

fpbp

Racemix.
>months at sea
>can't even jack off because all your bros are right there and you don't have a kleenex to clean up
>land on some landmass 1000s of native thotties
Fuck, I'd sire all of brazil myself

I'd mix but genocide after that.

pretty sure if you take too long on the shitter then the rest of the ship's crew makes masturbation jokes about you

This.

Attached: troll-2-oh-my-god.jpg (619x350, 24K)

Unless you're not Iberian.

Then you stumble out of your ship, drop all your spaghetti and the local qts laugh at you so you proceed to genocide everything out of autist rage.

>Native Americans
>hot

When this meme will die? They are probably uglier than your inuits.

>boring prude white european women

Not all European women are as ugly as British or Portuguese women

Native American women are ugly as sin compared to Polish or Balkanic women

This, I can no name one thing "Made in Chile"

Fun fact: the french supported a cannibalistic brazilian tribe against the portuguese and their native allies

Sopa de homem, uma delícia

Native American women are not ugly, but they age really badly. Probably the worst aging process of all races

The hottest ones were mixed with europeans in the last 500 years. Also, natives dont use makeup, skin creams and plastic surgery like euro/east asian women do. If they do, they'd probably be on the same level as east asians.

We have plenty of uncontated tribes and native women are fugly. Stop with your shit memes please

Beautiful 14 years old native women.

Not eveb Portuguese women are this ugly on average.

Attached: indias.jpg (469x320, 46K)

huhum uma delícia

wew lads

Attached: 1495932756323.png (1500x1059, 2.39M)

Honestly, I find 98% of Native Americans ugly. The only fuckable are Inuits from Alaska and North Canada. And they aren't really natives. They are more Russian than anything.

Genocide and then racemix.

Attached: evil helper.png (657x527, 21K)

UMA DELICIA DE GENOCIDIO

The Portuguese men was made to spread its seed... Everyone is portuguese now...

Attached: 1509648306909.png (3236x2456, 661K)

Stop using Brazilian proxy, please

The boner never sets on the Portuguese Empire

Let us pretend natives looked like this pls

Attached: uma delicia.jpg (600x800, 85K)

Yes, but compared to Iberian ones...

both at the same time

Attached: 1518272700031.jpg (1200x2295, 260K)

Nothing, would turn back and let the chimps alone.

Did you mean, no one is portuguese now.
only the ones from Portugal ofc.

I'm greek

>The theory holds that syphilis was a New World disease brought back by Columbus and Martín Alonso Pinzón as an unintentional part of the Columbian Exchange. Columbus's voyages to the Americas occurred three years before the Naples syphilis outbreak of 1495.[2] 538 skeletal remains in the Dominican Republic have shown evidence characteristic of treponemal disease in 6-14% of the afflicted population, which BM Rothschild et al. have postulated was syphilis.[4] A more recent, modified version of the Columbian theory that better fit skeletal evidence from the New World, and also "absolved the New World of being the birthplace of syphilis", proposes that a nonvenereal form of treponemal disease, without the lesions common to congenital syphilis, was brought back to Europe by Columbus and his crew. Upon arrival in the Old World, the bacterium, which was similar to modern day yaws, responded to new selective pressures with the eventual birth of the subspecies of sexually transmitted syphilis.

not when they are 13

youtube.com/watch?v=B1HwbgDiR6Q

>Caiapós
They've been in contact with the white man since the 18th century. And they're fat.

It's very hard to find pics of isolated tribes from closely, if you have any, show it.

I've found this video, but only men appear in it. And they're not that ugly.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sb7alahD-BE

>dat micro dicks

Aren't natives suposed to have big dicks?

well they are asian

This is a nigger pretending being a native

teehee dey fugged :DDDDDDDD

>1º. contacto
>têm facões
não creio

>those saggy boobs

Yeah I know, when I google indias 95% of images are of larpers

eles robaram de alguma fazenda, quando eles falam "sem contato" quer dizer sem entender que existe civilização.

>dat boi coming out of the woods with a fucking rifle

Attached: 1273674231554.png (405x412, 287K)

>spend months sailing across the ocean
>ship full of men and maybe a prostitute or two
>make landfall in the tropics
>hot, humid weather, sparse rainfall and occasional torrential downpours
>petite, dark-skinned natives wandering around in loinclothes with their titties out

>you're taller, better-armed, and better endowed than Xiochuqatl PIctoponoxiatok

>not stealing his women

they would die in the trip, same as portuguese women going into new world

traveling the ocean in the 16th century was near suicide, our advantage was to have an autist organizing the royal expeditions (and he was careful, since his brother died in his place back in tangiers, his first organized expedition)

If they die and can't into slavery, would they be willing to accept outsiders in their society? How do I bang their women without something really terrible happening?

>Portuguese
>Better endowed

Attached: images.jpg (470x313, 22K)

What do you think?

Attached: 090202.jpg (612x528, 119K)

BUILT for Portuguese megacock.

Attached: 1493176038899.jpg (900x900, 113K)

You'd have to be a fag not to wreck that.

just build civilization nearby and trade with them, sooner or later you have the oportunity to claim a woman

else you can do like bandeirantes: raid jesuit missions, kill the priests, and rape/kidnap the native women.

I can hear the cheek clapping sounds already.

The funny thing is that in Portugal, if anyone would mix, even with joos or any called "infected races" they had a big probablity of getting the rope, by t portuguese inquisition.

You probably doesnt like asian features. If they weren't fat, they would be at least 6/10. Also, surely they are not 14 years old.

You wish they look east asian. They are way uglier than asian girls

Standards of beauty are subjective, hue hue hue

The Spanish for example had no qualms in raping half the continent, why would the Portuguese?

>be explorer
>travel over sea with only dudes
>no contact with women for months - years
>see vagina and saggy tits
>uma delicia

Chineses from poor provinces are uglier. Mongolians either.

Attached: dsc_0640.jpg (1504x1000, 889K)

Attached: dsc_0631.jpg (1504x1000, 735K)

But there is nothing majestic to fuck native women since they are ugly as fuck. Neither kill native men since they are very short arrow launchers.

Attached: 6020b24647565e52f03b2f386fb96a27.jpg (750x423, 54K)

Attached: mongolianwomenref.jpg (604x453, 68K)

uncontacted tribes steal them often. they literally steal an axe in the video you watched. Also they trade with contacted tribes

>But there is nothing majestic to fuck native women since they are ugly as fuck

Rape has never been majestic. It's desperation.

Honestly I doubt the explorers even cared. It was either the natives or going Franciscan for life, I mean how many single women settled in Brazil anyways?

Millions. Europe was a shithole in 18th century.