SPREAD THIS NOW BEFORE IT BECOMES SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE DONT LET THE RACISTS GET AWAY WITH IT

SPREAD THIS NOW BEFORE IT BECOMES SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE DONT LET THE RACISTS GET AWAY WITH IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c
youtube.com/watch?v=u_pCnhjXVNY
youtube.com/watch?v=XJgTZRpUpjU
youtube.com/watch?v=N7kCdpKV4Zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Alt-right is socially unacceptable, but being a white man and calling yourself a black man is?

Who gives a fuck what this white boy thinks?

there's precedent for it being socially acceptable somehow

My mind is blown

Oh oh Sup Forums, he's on to us.

Alt-left has your back Alt-right.

We denounce BLM.

Whats the alt left?

ITS A TRICK MY NIGGER FRIENDS

WE MUST BAN TOGETHER!

MYYYY NIGGERRRSSSSSSS!!! JUMP FORTH FROM THY PORCH!

When are we going to expose this whiteboy and shame his employer into giving the "diversity beat" journalist staff position to an actual nigger.

i know for sure that i'm not alt-right, but now i'm wondering if i'm alt-left

Shaun King needs to apologize for his White privilege.

→ →

youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c

>To the Vietnamese people and the government of the DRVN:

>From John Sidney McCain, 624787, Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Navy, born 29 August, 1936, Panama, home state Oregon. Shot down 26 October, 1967, A-4E, an aircraft.

>I, as a U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people. I bombed their cities, towns and villages and caused many injuries, even deaths, for the people of Vietnam.

>I was captured in the capital city of Hanoi, while attacking it. After I was captured, I was taken to the hospital in Hanoi, where I received very good medical help. I was given an operation on my legs, which allowed me to walk again in a camp, and my right arm, which was badly broken in three places.

>The doctors were very good and they knew a great deal about the practice of medicine. I remained in the hospital for some time and regained much of my health and strength. Since I arrived in the camp of detention, I received humane and lenient treatment.

>I received this kind treatment and food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured have much difficulty in their living standards. I wish to express my deep gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness extended to me.”

Eighth post best post everytime!

Classical liberal.

Freedom to say and do what you want. No political correctness bull shit or sjws.

>term invented to insult anti-establishment republicans is socially acceptable

wew

is shaun KANG ever right about anything?

It's fine if everyone thinks all white people are "white supremacists".

Native pride: ok.

Black pride: ok

White pride: racist bigot

so "alt" prefix = sick of SJW/PC culture bullshit

uhhh racist and sexist much? :{}

Alternative to what peoples ideas of a liberal is, friend.

I do hate being called a bigot so much. It's the ultimate insult, it stuns me and I just have to stop being one for a day or so.

Another love letter. Thanks Shaun!

What the fuck? The only person who's ever identified me as "alt-right" was Hillary and her mindless SJW drones.

So, degenerates filled with apathy

alt-right is nu-left
the alt-right are the nu-SJWs

Gay

fuck you racist bigot piece of shit

HAHAHAHA

Yes, yes, try to defeat the 'alt-right' terminology, yes, queer liberal.
It only continues to consume you with each mention of its name.

This is what happens when you feed the trolls.

Alt right is a religion of peace

What the bloody hell is the Alt- right? I'm hearing it being thrown about but have absolutely no idea what the fuck it means.

But weren't they calling us racist already?

Wasn't the point to name and shame Trump supporters by putting a spotlight on the alt right specifically?

The Dark Army.

The most dangerous underground network of racist frogs the world has ever seen.

Hey Everybody,

I need to clear something up. White people are trying to rebrand themselves as "definitely black". It's a trick. It's a socially acceptable term that they strongly prefer so we won't call them white and privileged.

Democrats, including all my twitter followers, took the bait and have started calling me black. KEEP DOING IT.

A white is a black. A white is a black. A white is a black.

What's a "black person?"

It disguises the privelige of what I actually am.

SHARE THIS and spread the word before it become socially acceptable for more people that aren't me.

exactly this desu

>implying we made that label up
It's progressives who wore out 'bigot' and 'racist' and are looking for another slur.

Why won't the normies understand that ebaumsworld is behind this?

Pol is a board of peace.

>Pol is a board of peace.
It stands for People Only Love after all :^)

The alt right is a religion of peace

Any sub mongoloid floozy with a perm could call themselves black now huh?

A fucking white faggot pretending he's black talking about disguises.

baka senpai nig shit

>CURRENT YEAR
>not being racefluid

Alternative Right.

People who believe in right winged politics but don't associate themselves with the right wing parties that have been in power for the past 50 years.

Basically the alt-right doesn't give a shit about gay marriage, starting wars in the Middle East, or preventing abortion.

They want to build a wall, kick out refugees, and kill PC culture. And be left alone to live with overall smaller government that is not corrupt.

Alt right is mostly full of younger people who disagree with the left, and funnily enough they've taken to using racism as a way to mock SJW culture and discredit it.

The racism the alt-right gets accused of is actually a tool the alt-right is using to point out how rigid, narrowminded, and bigoted the left has actually become.

In a word, meme magic

His mom had an affair with a black guy. How DARE you question his blackness.

I have repeatedly offered to buy him a DNA test through 23andme, yet he always blocks me on twitter after numerous accounts.... really makes me think.

Shut up faggot you're believing the hype

Don't let your enemies name you cuckleberry.

>What the bloody hell is the Alt- right?
Right wingers who aren't globalists.

Shaun is racefluid.

Like with Mrs. Caitlyn Jenner all that's important is what Shaun thinks. He prefers the pronouns nig, nigs and nigger.

I'm not wearing the title alt-right as a badge of honor, and I never even posted about it until now.

I'm just using a general definition of what it seems like at the moment

>HE BOUGHT THE ALT RIGHT MEME

Is Shaun King aware that he is a white man?

Let's just get his DNA somehow and submit it. Or submit one of our own white samples and claim we got his DNA and submitted it and he's a fraud, forcing him to post his own, which would probably be his wife's DNA.

The first time I heard it was from the fagbags at TRS. Milo claims he's alt right, so at this point it literally just means not a democrat or establishment republican.

Have you heard the guy talk.
His blaccent is so contrived, its not even funny

he's a delusional opportunistic fraud like Rachel Dolezal

He couldnt do that. There would only be mitochondrial DNA which would send a red flag.
He'd get one of his quarter black friends to do it.

Sounds like word straight from the puppet master. so now its a question of soros regretting Hillary's speech or she went of track and pissed her master off.

Is the joke that "alt-right" is just another fucking horseshit liberal brand to try and out another group they don't agree with?

My grand father shares almost all the current values I have and in his time it wasn't called "alt-right". It was fucking called "American".

youtube.com/watch?v=u_pCnhjXVNY

HAHAHA he's whiter than the white guy. I don't even hear his fake blaccent in this interview. He must put it on around blacks. If he grew out his hair it would be straight. This is ridiculous

classical liberal = libertarian today

Kekd

the point is forcing the issue. once he comes back with his DNA report of one of his kids (his wife is black) then we can say he's faking it and demand a supervised sampling, if he rejects it at that point it proves he's a fraud

Coming from Shaun King, the "alt-white."

It's like he is trying to do that
>intelligent
Black guy voice but is failing at it.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJgTZRpUpjU

normal gop= racist
alt-right= racist

What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?

It's not you fucking dumbass.

anyone else feel like this indentity politics garbage is coming to a head?

something will happen soon

Shaun "Im literally white" King

A white man...who hilariously forced his appearance to be that of a black man and who lied and took the place of a black person to get a full college scholarship...

...Is angry at white "supremacists" for using a name they didn't even invent being used by people who aren't even them.

I mean...

SMFH Desu

Fuck he is so fucking white. We need to get our BLM sockpuppets going, he's taking Justice Journalist job at the Daily News from a real black person

He's even saying the same bullshit Rachel Dolezal said -- that her real father was a black guy her mom had an affair with.

Holy fucking fuck goddamn

Milo on Sky News talking Shaun King of #BlackLivesMatter

youtube.com/watch?v=N7kCdpKV4Zo

this is a fucking shoop right?

He is willing to throw his own mother under the bus by calling her a cheater/whore just to maintain his comfy little lie.

And to top that off this psychopath spend all day lecturing people about morality.

Its so fucking insane.

The Left is SO FUCKING INSANE.

Exactly why are lefties mad about the label alt right when if it wasn't for their own media nobody would know of the term "alt right" and everyone would just call them INTERNET NEO NAZIS?

Yet another reminder to never call yourself alt-right, because it's (((their))) label for us that they can smear on major media outlets.
Same thing with "white people", by the way. There are people arguing who's white because this label is hollow too and was created by the very same forces so they have a target to fling shit to. Use "christian" instead, even if you like me is actually an atheist, because our cultures have roots in Christianity.

they're trying to corral you into adopting it for yourself by making you want to do the opposite of what BLM man says

theyre doing this because crying racism and bigot doesnt mean dick