Are we friends?

Are we friends?

Attached: polskaniemcy.png (640x408, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EDwb9jOVRtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no
wh*Te dogs shall be crushed

Attached: 1519233648318.jpg (625x831, 214K)

Yes

We are family. There are more marriages between Poles and Germans then between citizen of any other Nation in Europe.

Yes

Attached: 847864502.0.jpg (1200x800, 115K)

A friendship always takes two. Since poles are still way to butthurt I would have to say: no.

You cowards are trying to get them blamed for the death camps, they have the right to be angry.

Can you even read a map?
They literally ARE in Poland.

ye
now pay denbts germany

It was German before, Muhammad von Berlin.

Bullshit. Ask any Pole, all the land even including Berlin was polish since the dawn of time.

Ahh, forgive me. I thought you were Muhammad von Berlin, not Janusz Szczszczovski.

Germans are arrogant pricks even though their wealth is the result of the USA pumping money into their country since 1945 and nothing more. They should be more humble.

not exactly polish but the first settlements on the land where Berlin is located today were slavic towns like Köpenick that are boroughs of Berlin today

No, it wasn't. They were not in the parts that were occupied, but in those where the Poles ruled themselves.
The Poles, admittedly with no less German help, have thus murdered their Jews. After the war they continued to use the same camps to kill Germans (Silesians, Pomeranians, Prussians, but also Kashubians and other minorities that were not Polish).

>but in those where the Poles ruled themselves.

What? The General Government was ruled entirely by Germans. There was no Polish government or anything like that.

Attached: f1f.jpg (2176x1628, 164K)

friendship confirmed ruined because germans have responsability problems.

polish death camps

norwegian death camps

Of course

Italian death camps.

deathy death camps of death

*polishing*

Oh cool, i had heard some talk about italian camps being easier on the prisoners, it seems the only prisoners who had a deathcamp tier treatment were slavs, while the others were just worked, but treated "decently"

african death camps

camps of polish death?

youtube.com/watch?v=EDwb9jOVRtU