Most blatantly racist FOB immigrant wizard character

>Most blatantly racist FOB immigrant wizard character
>his one memeorable line was "massa, massa, they comin, they comin
>JK Rowling wrote the chracter so she was obvi jk
How did they get away with this shit, and are there a shitload of Wizards in Afreaka?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ebfjuk2fHJo
youtube.com/watch?v=kG7xj76_-dY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was a mistake to let Raimi do script touchups.

did he actually do them lol?

Its not hard to see how a one dimensional character could exist in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movies.Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody? just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though

"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."
I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

good job missing the picture you fucking retard

Bem[3] (born c. 1979-1980[1]) was a Nigerian[4] wizard who attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry from 1991 to 1998.[5] He was Sorted into Gryffindor and is in Harry Potter's year, however he does not dorm with Harry and friends.

What was his memorable line?

IF I DIE FUCK IT I WANNA GO TO HELL

IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Imagine getting kicked out of hogwarts for stealing.

>Students are presented with enchanted robes when they arrive, which grow in size as they do, and which gradually change colour as the learning of their wearer increases, beginning a faint pink colour and becoming (if top grades are achieved in every magical subject) gold. If the robes turn white, this is an indication that the student has betrayed the Japanese wizard's code and adopted illegal practices (which in Europe we call 'Dark' magic) or broken the International Statute of Secrecy. To 'turn white' is a terrible disgrace, which results in instant expulsion from the school and trial at the Japanese Ministry for Magic.

>To 'turn white' is a terrible disgrace

JK is surprisingly racist

she prevented yellow fever too by blocking hairy from that qt

Ginny got BLACKED thpough

SUPER NINTENDO SEGA GENESIS

I USED TO READ WAND UP MAGAZINE

you would too bud

>implying

Blacks could be anywhere

Where's the fuckin picture?

>brokeback
howdy

>however he does not dorm with Harry and friends.

Kek, where does he sleep then, Hagrids hut?

His parents won't let him sleep near white devils in case they steal his soul, so they apparate him back to Croydon each night

>Croydon
It is The London Borough of Croydon, you cheeky cunt.

Croydon is the Manhattan of Britain

>Of you gotta wand in your waste please don't spell up the place
>Why
>Cause I see some witches tonitght that should be having my babay. Babay.

"when i was your age, we didnt even have nimbuses, we had cahs"

>and are there a shitload of Wizards in Afreaka?
Yes and no. Africa is the one place where muggles and magic users interact most closely. Unlike bigoted and backwards America and Europe, Wizards and Witches are more open with their magic in Africa, and African muggles are more open to believing in magic.

African muggles are also more prone to burning witches and wizards, so you win some you lose some.

kek

you goofed it up you wanker

youtube.com/watch?v=Ebfjuk2fHJo

scratch that this ones better
youtube.com/watch?v=kG7xj76_-dY

FIRST OFF CURSE YO BITCH

DAYUM HERMIONE THE ONLY BLACK BITCH IN SKOO AN SHE WANNA FUCK WIT DAT WHITE DIK

where art thou Hagrid

the only real nigga