Why do 'straya cunts have the smallest dicks out of all the Anglo countries? Even smaller than India

Why do 'straya cunts have the smallest dicks out of all the Anglo countries? Even smaller than India.

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bju.13010/full
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But leafs have no dick user.

its all the beer and kangaroo shit we cook with

>According
>To
>Women

this is bullshit

taking into consideration canadas china problem and americas abundance of negros you would think it would be

USA
UK
AUS
INDIA
CANADA

Better question is why the Canadian ones are longer..

New zealanderspotted

chart is bullshit

Australian bantz knows no bounds

my penis is just a little nob sitting on my ballsack like a small child sinks into a bean bag.

>according to women
It's well known that Indians have tiny dicks. Somebody post the news article about condoms being too large for Indian men.

why do anglos have smaller cocks than mediterraneans?
why do anglo women crave the mediterranean dick so much?

Mediterraneans are the best looking men, just as Nordics are the best looking women. This is fact.

What's the point of having a big dick like you Kiwis if you fuck sheeps with it?

>American and British women are realistic
>Canadian women try to hug box their partners and make them feel good
>Australian women just spew banter to piss off Bazza
Sounds right

>women knowing measurements
yeah okay

define an Australian

Do you mean purebred Abos? or Purebred Britixh convicts

or Asians?
or Mudslimes?

>according to woman
as a woman how long something is. 100% of the time she will be off by a large margin.

Are women unable to understand length? The average in the US is like a whole inch less than that.

Doesnt the cold shrink penises?
Chart is wrong, should be
USA - healthy dose of 9" fat white cock
UK - 7" halal pork
CAN - 9" shrunk down to 7"
AUS - 6" lookin good
IND - 4.5 floppy

considering the fact that everyone here thinks women overexaggerate dick size (women thinking 6 inch is 8 inches). It's safe to say that those numbers should be smaller. Straya being very small :^)

If anyone care's, here's an actual measured 'Muh Dicathlon' chart

>Canadian women are too polite to tell the truth
>British women are too ugly to be picky
>American Women are too dumb to eyeball size
>Indian women too are afraid to tell the truth
>Aussie women just want to banter.

Any Australian cucks looking for a bull? hmu

You're not australian if you have to ask

>MUH DICK
Just when you though leafposting couldn't get any more pathetic.

Canadian women are stuck up

>wrong pic

My dick is fucking small dudes

pssst.
they're all chinks there.

Ever consider that maybe... the BBC is just a meme?

niggers dont have big dicks thou, britcuck

How can Australian men even compete?

>tfw dick should be in the red
>but dick is in the green

>be tall mexican
>which means average white height
At least I know i have a bigger schlong
Stay mad americucks

BBC is just a meme. Dick sizes world wide are ~5 inches. Regardless of race, hand size, etc. Blacks don't have large dicks. Asians don't have small dicks.

The chart
Here is complete bullshit and belongs in the trash.

Can I get a source on this? While we all know women can't judge size or distance to save their lives I'd like to see the proofs.

So that's where they got the name Hungary from...

>sample size of 1700 from 5 countries
>anonymous surveys
>saucydates.com
Come on

5.8 but thick as fuck here

I've got a bigger dick than the average Congo man. Your dick is probably like 4 inches.

This is a fake. Everyone, even blacks, have a dick at about 13 cm long.

6.9 pencil dick... I'd be more than willing to give up an inch for dat girth.

>mfw my dick is legit 8 inches long with a girth of 7.5 inches

too bad I will never get to use it ;_;

>tfw full indian by ethnicity
>dick is 6.7 inches
>has provided no benefit besides ego
Bigger dicks are a meme, just have a normal cock. It wont hurt the girl and it'll still provide pleasure.
I'm a freshman in college and all these tiny ass girls cant handle much more than 6 inches, they make me go slow cuz its big like wtf i need to cum too. oral sex is bettr if ur a teeny bopper like me also wtf im talking about dicks on pol at like 3 AM, god fuck alcohol l lol
also if anyone knows, how do i make a girl cudle me when it gets winterl, i need myself a gf so i stop being retarded whore

Here is the meta-analysis.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bju.13010/full

Method:
>Flaccid or erect length was measured from the root (pubo-penile junction) of the penis to the tip of the glans (meatus) on the dorsal surface, where the pre-pubic fat pad was pushed to the bone.

>It is not possible from the present meta-analysis to draw any conclusions about any differences in penile size across different races. Lynn [31] suggest that penis length and girth are greatest in Negroids (sub-Saharan Africans), intermediate in Caucasoids (Europeans, South Asians and North African), and smallest in Mongoloids (East Asians), but this is based upon studies that did not meet our present inclusion and exclusion criteria.

>Herbenick etal. [32] found from their self-report data of 1661 men, a mean erect penile length of 14.15cm and a mean erect penile circumference of 12.23cm. This is about 1cm larger than the mean erect length and 0.6cm larger than that the mean circumference from our nomograms. This might be dismissed as the unreliability or bias of self-report but they argue that their sample was more accurate, as the data were reported anonymously over the internet and were motivated to obtain a condom that fitted their erect penis.

>Everyone, even blacks, have a dick at about 13 cm long.

kek, a mistake.

stop posting, your insecurity is showing

imagine how shit it must be to conduct these kind of studies

>According to women

>according to women
lol

do they bring rulers with them everywhere they go?

Nope. I'm at 19 cm, but the girth is a bit too low (but still greater than 75% of the population).

> A leaf.

What's that, you wrote a computer program, made a little website, you uploaded some videos to Youtube? Well, let me take this opportunity to congratulate you, the monkey learned a trick. Look at you, uploading comments. You're already spewing your vile filth all over the computer, huh? Congratulations! You must have an IQ in the double digits!
Here's a little piece of advice. The next time you're gonna unload your jealousies and inadequacies online, here's a little piece of advice. Here's a little piece of advice, slick. Next time you're gonna go on the computer (mommy and daddy bought you a new computer!), you're going to unload your jealousy and inadequacies on somebody else, on a stranger? Just make sure you don't pick Sam Geno, the son of the Papa Geno Pizza empire. I've bought people like you. I've destroyed people like you. It's nothing for me to call up my father, and have every pizza jockey in the nation have a photo of you, right above their oven. Thinking about you, my personal army of pizza makers.
They'll put sauce on you. They'll lay you out. Swing you around in the air just like in the old movies.

Then they'll destroy you. Piece by piece. Piece by delicious piece. Cheesy piece by cheesy crusty piece. They'll destroy you.

That's option one. Option two is you can apologize to me. Just say you're sorry. Takes a big man to apologize, don't it? Humble yourself before a god, a pizza god?
Anyway. That's about it. Go fuck yourself.

DESIGNATED

ok lol your posts are becoming cringey. definitely insecure

No wonder why my Aussie mother dated my father.

why would someone that size be so interested in debunking penis size charts?

:^)

The largest dick in the world belongs to a white guy in New York City

According to women that's some real science you got going on there

10th page bump

3pbp

DELET THIS

LEAF