australia

>Chinese Taipei shitposting

The letter you're looking for is 'U' by the way

saudi Arabia

Azerbaijan?

Uganda did this

ONE THING
I DON'T KNOW WHY

At least we were built in the first place. Also you're welcome for every single job in your "country".

Israel, every few hundred years they do it again.

Armenia

>the genocide of one race

Armenia?

Honestly, that's most countries. Nevermind that the genocide was largely unintentional (smallpox, which is spread by the air), and that the black slaves were kidnapped in Africa by other black people for the most part prior to be sold the "the white devil."

Show some respect you ping pong faggot.
America is the only reason that Reds didn't kill everyone on your shitty island.

all?

Literally name a country that's not, if you look back far enough

Pro tip: You can't

IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER HOW HARD I TRY

Aruba

how do you build a country on just slaves and dead natives?

Armenia.
Turkey genocided them and ran the Barbary slave trade.

That implies that all native Americans are of the same race

Angola?

Antarctic

are they not? sorry but im ignorant on the subject, are you saying that native americans were different races?

"All" of them ?

Thats Geopolitics for u.

>niggers and natives human

Virtually all successful countries were built on genocide and slavery. OP, what even is your fucking irrelevant ass country?

Afghanistan?

There are many sub races, same as with whites, blacks, asians etc

>USA built on genocide of natives
What did he mean by this?

A FUCKING LEAF

Africa guys. Its africa. Shows over, go home. Also check em.

is it Angola?

A fucking leaf?

Aids.

The Roman Empire? Every fucking empire ever?

>its the "whites stole blacks from africa and enslaved the whole race" meme

hey nigger faggot, blacks owned blacks too, long before whites owned blacks

KEEP THAT IN MIND I DESIGNED THIS RHYME TO EXPLAIN IN DUE TIME

So out of every country that owned slaves, including Africa, the US was the first to free them and make slavery illegal. But slaves are their fault and they continue to be blamed more than any other country. Lmao.

Israel

Brazil?

Continents and meme countries don't count

Israel
Iran

Hey.. nobody like, OWNS Antarctica, right?
Like there's no Antarctican government?

Angola

Every fucking country on the planet, you dipshit.

ENTER US OF A COLONIAL PERIOD. PENGUINS WATCH OUT.

most 'native' americans are not 'native'. DNA research has proved they are mutated, migrated Asians who came over the ice bridge in the Bering sea during the last ice age....

....and killed off the Solutreans, Clovis and other peoples who were already in the Americas prior to their arrival. Some of those had come over the Atlantic ice shelf prior, and some were actually indigenous.

Arab nations

):

it's secretly owned by Jewish penguins and their building a new Israel out of ice

>(((they))) don't want you to know this

>mfw my comment on Jewish penguins was deleted
>mfw it's real

>mfw clover glitches and i look like a total retard

So why the fuck don't we just colonize non-British owned Antarctica? I mean, would there be anyone willing to try and stop some fuckers claiming sub zero degree land for their own?

Azerbaijan?

Don't worry our plans to continue business as usual will not change after this election.

#AltIsWithHer

Austria

Albania

just kys friendo

Weeb Retards

Just to bite the bait, America is a continent not a country, the country starts with a U

Athenians

THE RAILROADS WERE MADE OUT OF COTTON, RACISTS

There's a bit to the left and a bit to the fucking middle there
I don't see the problem

>that pic

and this is a bad thing why? this just makes me want to support hillary more.

Literally every Bantu speaking country south of the Congo river basin

Anatolia

original population largely displaced by some weird Arab-Mongol hybrid
then Ottoman Empire relied on the Janissary troops (enslaved Christians from the Balkans)

Everyone signed a treaty in 1959 that meant they agreed not to make anymore territorial claims, and leave the place alone so scientists could do their thing without having to worry bout borders n shiiiiiiet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Treaty_System

>Genocide of stupid dudes who live in tents and fight with bows and arrows
>Enslavement of niggers

Don't know the name but looks like a based country to me.

All that frozen clay will soon be mine

I don't see the point of OP's pic at all.

The natives were wiped out through assimilation, not genocide.
Only 400k Africans out of more than 10 million came to North America and were sold to the European traders by their own people.

If slaves were somehow impossible to get, Americans would've found another way how to do whatever the slaves did for them.

Slaves were only a nice little convenient addition to the society, nothing more. Actually, I'd think that niggers should be happy that their ancestors were slaves. Otherwise they'd still live in their African shithole. I mean fuck, slavery was humanitarianism in the long run. Niggers should stop complaining

Thats why I created the pic to make the point that Hillary will continue many of the current policies. If you like black babies being killed en masse via legal genocide well then vote Hillary. This is one of the many alternate reasons to support Hillary.

#AltIsWithHer

They actually think slaves built things and didn't almost exclusively just pick cotton or sugarcane

Albania?

>If you like black babies being killed en masse via legal genocide well then vote Hillary.

Yes I support Eugenics against welfare sucking "human" parasites it's only common sense

>5555

checked

>If slaves were somehow impossible to get, Americans would've found another way how to do whatever the slaves did for them.

Yes and no. The history of the cotton industry in America is peculiar. At first, even with the cheap labor coming from slavery, the cotton plantations were barely profitable. Slavery only exploded after the cotton gin was invented (shifting the production factor more from labor to capital). The cotton gin separated the cotton from its seeds and the increase in productivity made it a very profitable trade, thus the demand for raw cotton skyrocketed leading to an increase in slavery. So your argument "Americans would've found another way to do it" is kind of two-fold because they did find another way to do it (replacing the manual labor of slaves separating cotton from seeds) but this actually led to an increase in slavery. I'm talking primarily about the period 1830-1860 now. Some historians even propose this to be the root cause of the Civil War (the surge in economic growth in the South).

Exactly. Slaves were menial and low skilled labor and very little else. A lot of Americans misunderstand the institution of slavery, not only blacks. Slaves weren't only a source of labor. In the 19th century US there was little cash or hard currency. Almost all financial transactions existed using credit. Slaves were the most valuable property in the country. They existed as a source of capital, not just labor. Slave holders would borrow against he value of their slaves in order to procure credit and loans.

Arabs owned blacks, whites owned whites, blacks owned blacks, Men owned women, Humans owned humans.
Humans have been fighting over land and resources for fucking millenia, and in the process will enslave and exterminate other tribes of humans. But hey, only whites did slavery, despite them being the first to banned it, fucking retard.

All.

Almost every single country in human history that was successful ?

Angola.

Also, the arab Muslims dominated the world slave trade from 650AD to the 1900s

dumbasses in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

>Don't know the name

Stop playing dumb.
It was named after one of you greazeballs.

So what. Every country was built by conquest. Even your shit tier banana republic that absolutely no one gives a fuck about

>founding fathers of the US wrote a document that guaranteed the ending of slavery even if it wasn't in their lifetime.

>get shit for some of them owning slaves even after rebelling from the empire that was shipping them in for at least a hundred years

ALL OF THEM

America. Since no-one else seems to be willing to state the fact.

That's not a country, it's a continent

A. Rome?

all of antarcica is claimed, even a sections for "scientific reasons".
It is going to be a shitfest of land disputes in the next thousand years

The secion marked "unclaimed" is unclaimable because the un or whatever actually has all world boarders "locked". Noone can claim more land, except for russia. Russia is the only exception to international law.

In every other context, it's a country, and no-one is confused.
ITT, i-i-i-i-it's a continent

Azerbaijan

>REFUGEES WELCOME TO OUR GREAT NATION
>THERE IS ROOM FOR EVERYONE

Agrabah?