Are they correct?

Are they correct?

Attached: 1521052897712.jpg (750x736, 231K)

lasagna

Bollahnaz

>MICROAGGRESSION EXAMPLES
>“America is the land of opportunity.”

Attached: 1429399171806.gif (250x188, 2.4M)

I'm glad the SJW has got to the point where even normies are repulsed by it.

this. the more that this nonsense is covered in major media outlets, the more young people will see it and move to the right. even those who consider themselves liberal will be repulsed by it and move right.

The problem is The_Donald and other assorted retards think hating SJWs means anybody is on their side

Attached: ahh.jpg (1071x808, 323K)

What about these ones?
>Being forced to choose Male or Female when completing basic forms.
>Two options for relationship status: married or single.
Also
>“Affirmative action is racist.”
is really funny considering affirmative action isn't allowed in California schools.

It's funny how when I was a kid it was all about "we need to forget about race and just be one" and all that and now the niggers are actively trying to increase the racial divide as far as possible.

Because they are getting the shorter end of the stick, so they want handicaps on others

>Microagression: A person asks a woman her age and, upon hearing she is 31, looks quickly at her ring finger.
>Message: Women should be married during child-bearing ages because that is their primary purpose.
kek

>saying race exists is racist
>saying race doesn't exist is racist
How are you supposed to win with these people?

fuck off racist

You don't, you've lost.

Game over, nignog.

I like how SJWs are atheists, yet follow their beliefs religiously, and believe that they will be rewarded by their beliefs, just like a religion. Just give it a good decade and we will start seeing "atheist churches" pop up

Transgender people are essentially mythological creatures. A man inside the body of a woman makes less sense than centaurs do.

Bbiiiiiiiiitch

Is sticking my foot up someone's ass considered a microaggression?

Attached: 1491702423338.jpg (1508x1252, 203K)

Nigga, stop, people are noticing both sides are equally retarded these days, if any people will get closer to centrism once more

I went from left to right because of these retards. Then I noticed the right were also retards. Now I’m just centrist don’t give a fuckist

You don't, they keep moving the goal post until their opposition is eliminated.

Preach it!

Both Neo-Nazies and SJW should just be placed on and island and then have every inch of that island be nuked. The average iq of the entire world would probably double

That'd be boring. We could instead separate them each into teams and have them fight to the death on said island.

>if u dislike SJWs ur a ALT-RIGHT MAGAPEDE like me

How are any of these statements even remotely offencive to anyone?

It isn't offensive to 95% of the population. The remaining 5% (realistically it's probably less than a percent) manage to create a shitstorm large enough to give the appearance that they are a large movement.

Being in shape is enough to trigger fatties these days.

Attached: 1520983629797.jpg (1919x2404, 1.16M)