This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating at McDonald's again

This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating at McDonald's again.

McDonald's had to do a lot of damage control due to this documentary. Was entertaining.

my ultra-liberal aunt loves this documentary, so as a general rule I still eat in mc donalds just to avoid becoming a libcuck

I think I've seen this. It's the one where he only eats at McDonald's for a month or whatever, right?

What other 'damning' things were in it?

There was also a guy who lost over 50 pounds eating nothing but McDonald's, all he had to do was count his calories.

It showed it causes you to be unhealthy in more ways than just weight.

>ate 2 mcdoubles and 2 hot n spicys and 2 sausage burriots last night

AMA

>Ask the guy at the counter for $1 worth of wings
>he gives me 6

Thank you based counter guy

Fuck McDonald's, cheap local places every time

>What other 'damning' things were in it?

Claims to eat 5000 calories a day (Which is damn near impossible given his own rules)

Claims McDonald's food is addictive (While bitching about having to eat it every day)

Got the super size taken off the menu for being a lying bitch

similiar documentaries style-wise? This and Michael Moore documentaries can be quite entertaining

what the fuck are you even talking about you retarded nigger? you think that's exclusive to mcdonald's? most people that rarely even go there still eat like shit.

>watch your calorie intake
>exercise
>take cold showers
>get protein for that protein synthesis and muscle growth and maintenance
>get fats for testosterone production and energy
>get vegetables etc for nutrients so your body doesn't have to take it from your muscle or bones
>don't eat carbs, or if you're gonna rely on carbs for energy instead of fats, definitely don't eat sugar

wow really opened my eyes how 1 guy ate FIVE THOUSAND CALORIES A DAY AND DIDN'T EXERCISE FOR A MONTH, AND HE GAINED WEIGHT

fucking plebs

>eat like shit
>see maccas is bad

yeah im also a retard

Burger King's better anyway. The Whopper kills le Big Mac and it's vomit sauce anyday

>its
And yea, Burger King is better for sure. It feels less slimy and generally shitty than McDonalds. At least in Germany.

Fat Head is a direct response to the documentary and also shits on cultural stigmas surrounding certain foods and fat people.

Also shits on the notion that fat people are too stupid to know that what they're eating is calorie dense.

Burger King is better, yeah.

Wendy's tastes better but I'll be damned if it doesn't feel like you're ingesting frier grease with every bite.

But does it have the same style and entertainment value as Supersize Me? Is it fast paced etc

want to open them even more? here you go

Did you know that McDonalds isn't healthy?
Wow! Who knew?

How painful was your shit that day?

>>take cold showers
why?

I havnt seen this however if I had money I would eat mcdonalds or some other fast food tonight.

so I just stay in and shitpost on here for the weekend.

For me, it's the McChicken

This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating plants grown from seeds at Sneed's again.

Spurlock was a lifelong vegan, so of course changing his diet to fast food would fuck his body up. I know some guys who did the same challenge he did, but they only gained a couple pounds and felt no real health change.

He was also a chubby kid and didnt count calories.
If he didnt end up unhealthy it wouldnt be a documentary in the first place.