What is the most red pilled food?

What is the most red pilled food?

IMO: Well done sirloin steak, freedom fries, mashed potatoes, gravy, all smothered in ketchup.

>meat
>redpilled food

JUST

>ketchup on steak
Why even live

>cooking red meat well done

You're just adding more carcinogens to a meat that's already been confirmed as giving you cancer.

Pollo pescetarian is GOAT diet.

>Ketchup on steak

wow op ur so funnyyyyyy amazing satire XD

murika BTFO!!!!!

>idiots who gobble weak bait like cock

Meat you hunted yourself and vegetables you grew yourself, obviously.

That looks more like a graph of more food overall vs cancer rates

wot?

Suck my dick you loser queer. Mods used to ban idiots like you long before you were confident enough to make a thread. Fucking KILL YOURSELF.

>2 starches

sad

Everyone's gonna have >well done and >ketchup covered so I'll tackle the issue of two potato side dishes.

>fries and mashed potatoes

Look up the Okinawa Japanese people. Longest living and least diseased people on earth due to extremely low animal protein diets.

>longest living people do one thing
>thus they live so long because they do one thing
No thanks

This is because of all the antibiotics and diseases that the Jews and Muslims have pumped the pigs with. They intentionally breed them wrongly. In 40 years there won't be any edible pigs in the world and people will think it's because of factory farming even though the most pigs are raised in beautiful organic farms in Denmark.

Many people don't fully understand the extent of Jews and Muslim's hatred for pork eaters

Yet USA is called the burger
DENMARK, BELGIUM, IRELAND, NETHERLANDS, GERMANY, AND FINLAND BTFO

that's a big meal

>well done steak
>redpilled

No that's how niggers eat beef. The most white, redpilled meal would be surf and turf

>Main lobster
>Melted butter
>Prime rib eye steak, no higher than medium
>Side of potato, baked or mashed
>Side of coleslaw
>Brocoli florettes

pizza.. in a box made of pizza

for you

....for you?

>well done

Get the fuck out

Stop it user you're making me hungry

whats the point in the food if you use ketchup?
why dont you just drink the ketchup?
saged

never trust anyone who doesn't like bacon

under the 4th reich, foreskin restoration should be mandatory.. with pig skin

>sirloin
>well done
>KETCHUP
get the fuck out

>CIA detected

>he doesn't raise/hunt his own meat and grow his own food
>not eating freshly slaughtered forrage-fed rotisserie cornish hen with gathered mushrooms, heirloom tomatoes, and barley you grew on your own plot of land

Healthy young user goes to supermarket, gets pumped with massive meal of many pesticides and heavy metals, doesn't feel good and changes - CANCER. Many such cases!

I literally cannot eat meat without ketchup anymore. no one does it juicy like they used to it feels, and I can't cook for shit

>No that's how niggers eat beef.

No, that's how men eat beef. Nu-male faggots eat it rare because "like, fuck tradition and junk, this is the new way to eat meat lmao"

This is the last step on the path to suicide.
Rip user

>Well done

>smothered in ketchup

Nice bait

>well done

You had a good thing going apart from this. Rare or blue is the way to go.

>freedom fries
fgt pls, how do you say "restaurant"
without using a French word?

>well done
Christ user

I've been doing the same for nearly five years, am I already dead?

Well done steak is for women, sorry to break this to you. But of course a leaf would think whatever his wife likes is right since they're all cucks.

McDonalds

>Finland
You're probably already in limbo

I don't get it, Trump eats this type of food and he seems pretty healthy to me for his age and he isn't a low IQ retard either and doesn't have Cancer as well

So what's up with all the poisonous food/water threads lately?

Oats.

Steak is only steak if it's cooked rare/medium rare

>well done beef

sage this shitty bait thread

I don't know what a redpilled food is, but a non degenerate food would be something that appeals more to the soul of society rather than the gluttony of the physical.

My ideal redpilled supper is:
A cold beer, salt pollock, mashed potatoes, pickled vegetables, and peas. It's not because it tastes good; it's a comfort food where I live.

eatery?

>Ketchup on meat

I don't understand how you people even exist? What if your life like? Were you raped as a child? Do you suffer from any mental disabilities?

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you people?

Liver, fava beans, and a nice Chianti.

>Potato + potato
Why?

slide thread, do not respond

>slide thread, do not respond

>Well done steak is for women,

Wanna explain your reasoning?

>Trump eats this type of food and he seems pretty healthy
trump is a fat fuck
>So what's up with all the poisonous food/water threads lately
learn basic anatomy and physiology then look at the preservative and packing procedures used to prepare the industrial food you eat, and how many fucking halogens, pesticides,petrolium derivatives, metals, and other shit is in your food and you will know exactly why people are concerned about their health

Caught game/fish.
Vegetables and herbs from your own garden.

99.98% of everything else is wrong in regards to the prompt.

The only people I know that eat well done steak are women. They find the thought of eating blood disgusting

Because well done strips the flavor of the steak and the only reason to cook it that much is being squeamish like a woman.

anything with minerals in it.

no, it's due to the fact that the sea gives them food that has high mineral content. not only fish but they also use corals that have exactly that in medicine and for nutrient supplements. on top of that, there is the goya-cucumber (or whatever it's called). a cucumber with incredible high mineral content and vitamins.

minerals are the key to a long and healthy life.
they make veggies and fruits grow beautifully and big. how would it be any different with ourselves?

and they look like children

I've been a chef for 10 years now man. Broil for the past 5, and I can tell you that every single time a well done steak is ordered it's either a nigger or a woman.

>sirloin steak
Waffle Hut tier. Try a NY Strip or a Ribeye, instead. Medium rare is best. Well done is for niggers.
>freedom fries, mashed potatoes, gravy
carbs, carbs, carbs. That means your body breaks it into sugar, and that will make you soft and fat.
>all smothered in ketchup.
Only niggers and poor white trash do that.
Eat healthy, user, I want you to have a long, happy life free of diabetes and obesity

>>Trump eats this type of food and he seems pretty healthy

You missed the part where i mentioned FOR HIS AGE* he may has some fat on him but he definitely isn't what you call a "fat fuck"

Fucking Sup Forumsacks can't even tell the difference between Broad Body Types/ Chubby/ Fat/ Obese

Also i'm aware of the shit that goes in processed foods, but it's practically impossible to avoid eating something with any of that shit in the food.

The key is moderation to this food, otherwise try buying more organic foods, I know it's more expensive but if you were really that paranoid about the shit that's in your food you would spend your money on it

Heart disease and cancer but muh protein, one of the most blue pilled things you can eat senpai.

Fish for protien
White Rice for carbohydrates
Spinach for vitamins and filler

My first thought also

Breddy good. Don't forget broccoli and legumes.

500gm-1kg rare/blue rump steak, beer battered chips and gravy with scotch or beer to drink.

>Well done
Back when men had to hunt to survive, they didn't char the fuck out of their meat, I can imagine the men 500+ years ago eating at most medium.
Pescetarian lifestyle is pretty GOAT. Fish, steamed or raw vegetables is a good meal.

Redpilled food is food from your homeland.

Seafood obviously

nigger people from that time didnt live more than 30 yeasrs

This is the most redpilled food.

Pasta is white mans food

>he may be a "fat fuck" FOR HIS AGE
...he is a "fat fuck" FOR ANY AGE,
there is no "may be".

People all over the world have dishes that contain meat and ketchup, not to mention the ones that people add ketchup to. Maybe you should get out more.

I only eat Muslim cum from my mum's arsehole