Tell me Sup Forums: Why is dinner with the average middle income American black family so much more tasty than dinner...

Tell me Sup Forums: Why is dinner with the average middle income American black family so much more tasty than dinner with the average middle income American white family?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HffOj--p9bU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>average middle income American black family
That's funny because it does not exist.

Because KFC is tasty

0/10

try harder you insecure fuck

iunno, have you tried both?

whats your sample size to prove your claim? is it, "memes on the internet and negative stereotypes about white people"?

Because the foods served are higher in saturated fat and sodium. Incidentally this is also why blacks are the most obese racial group in the country.

Prison food has gotten a lot better over the years.

i beg to differ. I cook delicious food, as do 90% of my white friends. much better food than what i typically see blacks eating.

Black food is a yellow plate special. All fried foods.

Why do blacks think they can cook?

There are like no black michelin chefs and no black cuisines.

>not holding the sax even close to correctly.

white people never season anything

Untrue
They dunno an entire siracha bottle on
This

Sage

>disgusting cheap parts of the animal like pigs feet tossed in a pot and stewed
>tastier than a properly seasoned roast or leg of lamb cooked until browned and crispy outside, tender inside

No.

You still should pepper and salt it brodude

1 post by this ID

This has honestly bothered me. Why do blacks think they can cook better then whites? The black family unit is completely destroyed. I can't imagine that most blacks have had a decent family meal. They don't have the money to buy anything fancy to cook with. Did they have some KFC as a kid and think grandma made it?

>Dump entire bottles of seasoning and spice into a pot of chicken ricearoni and shake and bake fried chicken
>call it artisanal masterpiece.

No thanks.

>I can't imagine that most blacks have had a decent family meal.

They haven't, that's why they create retarded memes like pic related. The sheer fact that whites even HAVE families, let alone that they can cook just triggers negros each holiday season.

I'm not even white, this is just my observation.

It's not a meme.

White people can't cook. Except for my mom. I think it's because she's not American.

But I went to the neighbors house for thanksgiving growing up, potlucks, etc. It was all fucking disgusting food.

I don't get it. That's not how white people season their chicken.

>White people can't cook.

Except for the fact that nearly all of the best restaurants and cooking schools in the world are run by white people.

I don't think I've ever seen one single reputable black chef in my life, on the other hand.

Average middle income white families consist of adults born in the 70's-80's. Of course they haven't learned how to cook properly. Progressivism and cultural decline had already settled in by then.

What is with this white people can't eat spices meme

Whenever you're at a wing place, it's always white people trying those spicy wing challenges that you have to sign a waiver just to eat the shit it's so spicy.

And don't even try to say black people can easily handle those spices or some shit, cause your meal is free if you actually get it down. They'd be all over that shit, every night, if they could eat it.

The meme is about home cooking you fucking retard.

Professional chefs are irrelevant.

>middle income American black family

the middle of 0 and 0 is still 0

I don't think robbing a KFC is considered cooking.

>Professional chefs are irrelevant.

Except for that you need certain culinary styles in order to even master it. Blacks have none.

What do they have, seriously? Fried chicken? They didn't even invent that.

To the best of my knowledge its because they deep fry the shit out of everything. Black food is tasty but it makes you fat as fuck. White food is tasty but generally healthier.

I don't give a fuck about black cooking I've never tired it to be honest.

All I'm saying is that the meme is on point.

It's actually been getting worse.
At least here in Arizona.

Because white americucks are cultureless mutts

And all I'm saying is you're literally fucking retarded.
The fact you used the term "on point" tells me you're probably not old enough to be on this board, and are probably even black yourself. If not at the very least some one who wishes they were black so you pretend to act like a nigger.

Please kill yourself. Your very small sample size of life is not the rule.

Black food is okay if you like the taste of Louisiana hot sauce and Tony Chachere's on greasy fried shit.

If you want actual distinct and varied flavors though, black food is severely lacking.

lol ok bud

>fried chicken and Boone's watermelon flavored wine tastes better than steak and mashed potatoes
The real problem here is that the "middle income black family" doesn't exist, these are dirt poor niggers whose idea of "middle income white people" are trailer trash slightly wealthier than they are. Blacks whose parents had government jobs and grew up around actual white people don't hold these retarded opinions except as memes.

Middle class whites barbecue, it's literally a stereotype. Barbecue is absolutely delicious.

It's because they mistake anglos with white people. It's a well known fact that brithish cuisine is disgusting

Peanut butter

1. Aztecs crushed peanuts long before.

2. Crushing some nuts isn't a "culinary style" you retarded fucking nigger.

Because you're making an assumption with no basis and just spouting bullshit?

Thats why OP. Btw why are you so obsessed with white people?

Because they ate French Scraps while aboard the slave ships, which is as close as a burger can get to real food.

Because we have to eat beans and rice in order to afford the black family's food stamps.

What's weird is that it's a meme in America too. During the early 20th century there was a very strong culinary tradition in the US. Louisiana Bouillabaisse for example was considered almost the equal of the real French deal (almost)

But after the 50s this all started to fall apart, as waves of shitskins poured in and the indiginous cooking tradition of the Anglo-French-Polish-Swede-German mix that had thrived in New York collapsed with the advent of fast food and the extreme commercialization of foodstuffs.

Another problem that most people aren't aware of is that the US government pushed VERY hard during the Cold War to create foodstock standards suited to surviving a nuclear war. That's why all this canned shit full of preservatives is everywhere, the government literally paid companies to mass produce this cheap garbage and shove it everywhere so that if the Soviets nuked our cities there would still be years worth of chef boyardee sitting around in peoples' basements.

Same thing with the suburbs, and the white picket fences and houses, they were initially intended to be less vulnerable to nuclear strikes and to reflect the light and heat of atomic fire.

The food culture of New York was one of the terrible casualties of the Cold War. There was a time when you could get terrapin stew in every restaurant in the Bronx.

Wrong. I checked omegle and my wife's son's homework. Keep your crazy conspiracies here

this is a blatant falsehood

Had some really good skewered chicken when I was in Netherlands. White people are superior.

Yup, pig feces is a culinary delicacy

Please, the decline of White Amerca's culinary traditions wasn't a symptom of mass immigration it was a symptom of POST WW2 consumer culture. There wasn't even mass immigration till 1965 (when Asians and Mexicans were unbanned) which was long after white America's cooking went to shit

Didn't Britain take over the entire world because they wanted big spice racks?

>crispy
the word is "crisp", fgt pls

youtube.com/watch?v=HffOj--p9bU

Anything can taste good if it's fried and covered in butter. And sometimes that's the only way you can stomach certain foods like chitlins.

>Fried chicken? They didn't even invent that.
Whatever you say, Prezdent Obama.

Canadian """""quinine""""""
1 Maple syrup
2 Gravy and cheese on fries
3 Seals
4 Hocky pucks
5 Dicks
6 Poopoo
7 Peepee
8 A FUCKING LEAF

>my wife's son's homework
trailer trash detected

chitterlings is fried pig intestine, washed and
free of feces, you salacious salamander

>white America's cooking...
...was just great in 1932.

Even Andrew simmern has stated that the taste of waste matter is ever present in chittlins/chitterlings & he isnt the only world renowned chef to say so.

>white food

What is that even? Whites aren't even a cultural group in the US, instead, they have French, Italian, Anglo etc. cuisine, which are completely different.

Although the sad thing is that this meme probably has some basis in a way. People who make those claims probably grew up on poor people foods like high-sugar sodas, fast food and pre-cooked meals. They usually contain artificial flavor enhancers like Disodium inosinate. If you eat food that has that stuff all the time, of course you will not feel the taste of most other foods.

>whites barbecue, it's literally a stereotype

except its not barbecue you are talking about.

you are talking about grilling.

barbecue is a completely different thing.

It was both.

they tend to season less because they're used to a high standard of meat that tastes well on it's own. Foreigners are used to subpar meat and tend to overseason for that exact reason. Give me a white man's cooking over a nigger's any day of the week.

who the fuck would eat something that has "wash the shit off of it" as a recipe requirement?

Why am I not surprised that niggers hate the essence of life.

>white people conquer part of the world to control the spice trade
>hurrr white people cuisine so bland

>White can't cook
>my mom can

holy shit, I don't usually hate on white people but you fags will go straight retarded just to hate on your own race.

it's truly pathetic.

Seems to be that this meme only exists in reference to chicken.

Because black people eat fried chicken errday

Grilled is better anyway.

Excuse me, racism is not allowed on this website.

Because food is racist against white people.

Everything tastes better when bought with EBT cause its free, duh.

When you don't work, you have all day to experiment with recipes

White people figured out how to preserve food.
Monkeys were too stupid for it so they just throw a lot of bitter roots into their meat as to not taste how rotten it is - thus "well seasoned cosine".

Niggers & nigger apologists