Who is the most handsome actor Sup Forums?

Who is the most handsome actor Sup Forums?

Young Marlon Brando

but op, you already posted him

Tom Hardy

Mads is fine, but he looks like a Bulgarian/Serbian/Hungarian/instert random eastern euro mobster too much

i am rewatching Hannibal right now and holy shit all the scenes with Jack's wife in it are so boring

If we're talking all time most handsome actor, pic related.
Even "Prime Leo" was just a budget Alain Delon at most really.

It's the Gos. It just is.

William Shatner

Young Brando.
Cilian Murphy
Early 2000's Clooney (doesn't get much shit but he's ageing pretty bad, looks like a healthy grandpa now)

FPBP
Wish he would have lived long enough to shitpost on Sup Forums

The murph

Hannibal new season when?

His cheekbones are a goddamn work of art

Imho, Alain Delon is objectively one of the most (if not THE most) handome men ever. But I have a soft spot for Mads, he's weird looking but ultimately attractive, that look gets me.

Except for that one where Hannibal doesn't let her die just out of sheer spite for Jack.

Only one to rule them all

Newman is so classically handsome he is probably considered hot as fuck in every country in every era. It just all comes together in one perfect package.

His eyes are too far apart

laurence olivier, peter o'toole, cary grant, brad pitt, paul newman, ryan reynolds, daniel day lewis with a mustache. I don't know if I can pick one but laurence olivier was one handsome man in wuthering heights

Ralph Fiennes in The English Patient

he was kind of a cuck in that movie desu

Easy

I dont even like this fucking show.

>out of sheer spite for Jack
Actually, he simply tossed a coin.

no, he just flips a coin and then saves her

Is Dayne supposed to be infinitely handsomer than Jaime in the books because in the show he sure as shit is.

Fassbender

good looking guys but really?

good posts
although tom hardy perhaps isn't the most objectively handsome, his personality as an actor makes him attractive. I'm a gril btw

Remember that shot of his huge donger just flapping freely in Shame

He wasn't even the hottest person in the film

Just end the thread right here boys

>white
>handsome

Dolph Lundgren by far. He also has a degree in chemical engineering and he got a Fulbright scholarship to MIT but gave it up. He was in the Swedish marine corps for two years and he has a black belt in karate. True ubermensch, he's even 6′ 5″ tall.

came to say this
GOAT attractive guy

Hi Bill

fucking plebs, all of you

True man. He's strong, smart, famous, and rich.

I vote for ralph

Ugly ass square jaw