OOOH NO BETTER HAVE TRIM/SKIM MILK WITH MY COFFEE, FULL MILK WOULD MAKE MY WAIST GROW

>OOOH NO BETTER HAVE TRIM/SKIM MILK WITH MY COFFEE, FULL MILK WOULD MAKE MY WAIST GROW
>TRIM MILK HAS ONLY 0.5% FAT SO I CAN DRINK MILK DRINKS GUILT FREE~~~
-Debbie, age 45, type 1 diabetes

I want the skim milk meme to die.
Consuming fat=/=gaining fat, it has the same fucking amount of calories, if you want to loose weight, don't drink milk drinks. Stop ordering skim coffees.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Oac_O5u3Dnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Been looking for farms because buying raw milk is only available there in my state.

Wish me luck. Im excited to try it.

I hear pasteurizing it changes it irreversibly, and a healthy cow is all you need for good milk.

i'm with you on this.

the fats and proteins in whole milk will keep you feeling fuller than the skim milk will. it takes longer to digest fats

I agree, I only drink whole milk

oh fuck user, don't do this. unless you grew up on a farm drinking raw milk, you're going to have a bad time

>it has the same fucking amount of calories
Citation needed.

The stupidest thing is people scoffing "Why is it fat people always drink diet soda? Lol they should just give up and ingest that extra 1000 calories a day instead of taking the liter option. Replace all meals with fried butter dipped in lard"

Such lies

Skim milk 36.3 calories per 100ml.
Lite milk (2%) 46.4 calories per 100ml.
Whole milk 64 calories per 100ml

What the fuck are you talking about? Yes I agree it's possible to drink whole milk with the fat and still be healthy as long as calories in < calories out but how can you seriously be suggesting that removing the milkfat and leaving what's essentially water is the same number of calories?

>assmad about milk
ok, sperg

They add sugar back into it though which completely defeats the purpose. They are both shit, so if you are going to drink shit might as well stick with the less processed one.

low fat milk is literally just watered down milk. you might as well buy full cream milk and water it down yourself to save money.

Not true. If it was just watered down it would contain much less protein.

even if you added calcium and protein supplements to the cost, it would still probably be cheaper.

Raw milk scares me. I work with a batshit insane woman at work who swears by it. Worst endorsement ever.

Kek

This....

and....
....this.

Also I've started cutting dairy outta my diet as im on a /fit/ bender because spring. Also coz I was getting waaaay fat. I still drink full milk just less of it. Much better option than replacing it with that watered down crap. And can't turn my back on dairy completely, its one of the pillars of my nations economy and make me smell pungent to Asians.

You dumb fucking kiwi clown.

>he fell for the low fat milk meme

why the fuck would you go through the trouble? is there a huge australian milk shortage?

only fucking hicks and special needs kids drink whole milk.

And Debbie is right she can drink the same amount of milk and it is less calories. About half as many IIRC.

>I hear pasteurizing it changes it irreversibly, and a healthy cow is all you need for good milk.

Yeah, it irreversibly kills all the bad bacteria in it that used to kill 20-50,000 people per year due to bad milk.

This is a very, very bad idea.

>why the fuck would you go through the trouble?
you wouldn't. you'd just buy normal milk if you weren't stupid.

what does kangaroo milk taste like? Im half serious here.

From the male or the female?

I've only had the male type. Was salty.

>type 1 diabetes
But type 1 diabetes isn't the kind that is linked to diet/obesity.

chur

>I've only had the male type. Was salty.

I heard it's like eating pomegranates. Too much hard work for too little payoff.

They take the cream off the milk, sell you what's left as skimmed milk then process the cream into butter ect

Earning twice the tax as the milk alone

Governments love skimmed milk

actually i just like it because it tastes better

so basically skim milk is a jewish trick?
>I like the taste of water, so I'll substitute it for milk

Peter Hitchens approves of this thread

youtu.be/Oac_O5u3Dnc

They're in there somewhere user
I'm thinking on the cream side.

Type 1 diabetes isn't the kind that fat people get you fucking retard

chur bro

I like this video. chur

Babies drink milk user. Milk raw is perfectly fine as long as it is handled properly(clean utter, making sure the milk doesn't have contamination in it) and the cow isn't infected with the disease. The issue sprang up when mass production of milk and distribution happened and people didn't have their own cows to milk but were relying on the cows of another person. These people who had many cows didn't keep them in good condition, and having that many cows in general makes problems more likely. It was obviously dangerous when it came down to mass production which is why those laws happened.

On a small scale it is perfectly safe because there is more control.

Do you know why people who are lactose intolerant can drink raw milk? Raw milk has bacteria in it that help with digesting it which are killed in the cooking process.

The bad bacteria only become present when the cows are sick or the milk is mishandled. So you should only get you milk from your own cow or from a very good, clean dairy farm.

>selling alternate products derived from an altered primary product in order to benefit different consumers and provide a variety of other products
>Jewish trick

I expect nothing less from a kanga-kin

>American
>Incapable of telling flags apart

Oh, also keeping the milk cold and NEVER breaking 38 degrees is crucial. A single break from it will make it go bad quickly. Keeping the bottle clean of any dried up milk is also important.

As you can imagine, in a mass production setting this is difficult. People also don't understand the very sensitive balance of bacteria in milk that can be disrupted easily if your careless. This is why cooking it is a standard, its too much work and care involved for raw milk on a mass scale.

Tried raw milk once. Smelled like the cow's ass. Wasn't impressed.

Creamy as fuck though.

I can sense the nervousness of a jew through TCP/IP.

use != instead of =/= you fucking idiot

It is a big problem when they mix raw milk together from hundreds of different cows. Only one needs to be tainted to ruin the whole batch.

Your mistake was drinking it straight from the teat.

That's what the bleach is for dummeh