What happens after death

Death is the only thing none of us can escape.

What are your thoughts on what happens after your life ends?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Eu85pZNoWY
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
youtube.com/watch?v=BAIHs5TJRqQ
youtu.be/m_4PSgFjtvI
youtu.be/GcH_5Iecu5s
youtu.be/X4KUk_bFlTk
youtu.be/5Fy7nrWGy8w
youtu.be/bJjW3LXuHzo
masstimes.org
youtube.com/watch?v=szzVlQ653as
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing, it's literally exactly the same as before. Well, I've never actually died as far as I know, but someone could probably make a fairly convincing case to YOU by now that you've already died several times, however obviously implausible that may be

I don't believe in absolutes. Intuition and ample time is too powerful a force.

but you can't experience nothing, so a trillion years is no time at all

and the last time you were nothing, you were suddenly born

I really hope it's some sort of heaven or something. I came back to Christianity after years of ableism to better myself. Still haven't bettered myself. Still want 2 die

>Nothing, it's literally exactly the same as before. Well, I've never actually died as far as I know,
ive been on deaths door before was actually pretty comfy so much light and people harmonizing

The fact that you are experiencing life right now means there's a good possibility that you will experience some sort of life again

>people harmonizing
Vocally as it where

i'm not going to die

VALHALLA

>What happens before birth

well leave, did you ever consider that you were never really "alive" to begin with? what does "life" really mean, anyway? are viruses "alive?" are prions "alive?"

what about things like mineral crystals? they grow, they conform to a specific shape (or "morphology" if you will) they inhabit specific environments only where the conditions are correct for their formation. why don't we consider them a form of "life?"

why do we consider ourselves "alive?" because we move around and make noise? so do waterfalls and glaciers

after you die, your flesh suit will decay. but your essence - the morphic resonance of who and what you are - will continue in some form or another because ideas/themes are eternal. and that's what you are - an idea - a meme made of meat

your "consciousness," as you know it, will end of course (hint: it was an illusion to begin with) but there has always been some version of "you" in the world and there always will be

>Nothing, it's literally exactly the same as before

Man it must be great to know the secrets of the universe, how did you get to be so smart? What else do you know that nobody else does? Faggot

also nice trips thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=5Eu85pZNoWY

heaven is real.build up your faith.

paradoxically, people who believe in eternal life work hardest to better themselves and the world in this short life.

As long as I can raise white, fit, educated and red-pilled children who bear my name then I'm ready for oblivion

>what happens after before birth?
>life

brit got it right

I'm trying to. Years of TheAmazingAtheist and """""debunking""""" Christianity are still heavy in my mind, though.

If I knew I'd be a fucking rich man.

All I'm concerned about is bettering my community and being a reasonably decent person. With any hope, people will remember me with fondness.

Ginnungagap awaits

‘Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.’-marcus aurelius

All Indians go to heaven for our services in healthcare.
And whites pretty much experience nothing as they are soulless drones

fucking trips of non-existence checked

after death is no different than before life

Are there designated shitting streets in heaven?

You'll go meet some EurAsian deities that pretend to be special snowflakes like jesus or whatnot and they'll feed you a bunch of lies and pretend like they love you but in reality they're just bullshitters that want to recycle your soul into some miserable shit.

well atleast where i go when i die the streets wont have shit strewn from one end to the other

You lived with him? I don't know if I can trust that but that's some funny shit if it's true. I fell for it hard.

But the only man who ever knew what happens was a very poor man

But what about SHART in Walmart

Holy shit this is my fear

i was a militant atheist for 15 years. i was spreading darkness on forums as far back as 1998. i know every atheist argument inside-out and backwards. that at least gives me absolute confidence that the faith i've built up can never be challenged.

i reached God by going much further than most atheists are willing to go, so i don't think atheism in itself is bad. people just need to push that reasoning to its limits and see where it takes them.

Checked.

Also, interesting thing, before you die your pineal gland unloads a shit load of DMT into you. So you start to hallucinate and see/hear otherworldly shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

What do you know about hinduism?

Judgement

Jesus said to her: I am the resurrection and the life: he that believeth in me, although he be dead, shall live: And every one that liveth, and believeth in me, shall not die for ever.
John 11:25-26

That's not true, actually.

I mean ffs NDEs are rather rare, I think around 20% of people who come back have had them. Kinda reminds me of the Egyptians, who thought the soul can stay in the body for a time.

Look into past life regression work and near death experiences and you'll come to the conclusion that whatever they are is not good in any way!

I'm convinced of God and Christianity in a rational sense, but I haven't FELT it for a few years now. Not sure what to do about this

youtube.com/watch?v=BAIHs5TJRqQ

its as actually way more retarded most other religions

The thought of things returning to nothingness is a strange one.

Conciousness whether an illusion or reality has to have some significance.

>Although the crippling realization that we may just be nags of meat wandering through space on a rock in a sea of silence is haunting

>Knows every counter argument for religion
>Still believes one man collected two of every animal
What?

That's kinda funny because it's one of the oldest and has correlations to many of the other EurAsian religions. For instance, did you know there is a being in hinduism named indra and he's described to be just like the god of the old testament, the lord of hosts?

Evidently you still have some progress to go to.

The book stuff seems meh to me, we were even bigger idiots 2000 years ago and as much as id love for religion to actually be true and a paridise up in heaven waiting for me.

>I just can't turn off my rational thought.

Satanic to its core.
India is a victim of Hinduism no sane man would believe that shit

Go to adoration and confession

It did wonders for my faith

Regular confession is now a habit and it's the best thing I've ever done with my life

>everything is literal

Atheists raised by evangelists, everyone.

You know how when you're asleep, you pretty much just cut to the morning? That it was like nothing?
That's what death is, except you don't wake up. You don't experience anything post mortem. It's not a big black, or a big white. It's just the lack of existence
It's a concept that a brain that only knows consciousness can't properly comprehend

This might be a stupid question, but what's adoration?

I know about confession but I've only been once in my life (first confession) so maybe I'll try to do it

Like...singing?

NOTHING
O
T
H
I
N
G

Why are you so dumb? Biological death of the brain causes missing of your personality and thoughts, so you don't exist anymore.

youtu.be/m_4PSgFjtvI

youtu.be/GcH_5Iecu5s

Faith does not deny your reason

Christianity seems an awful lot like the krishna story to me.

As weird as it may sound, I want to be a ghost.

Just lingering between worlds for eternity just no clipping around the planet on spectate mode.

I really want to see how all this jewish destruction of the west turns out.

There are no stupid questions brother

You can't know if you don't ask
youtu.be/X4KUk_bFlTk

I've been practising lucid dreaming for years sleep is like living to me at this point some of my dreams feel longer then real days at this point.

I'd like to imagine life after death is some eventful shit like I wake up in some future world after finishing a run of HUMAN EXP the game v.

KEK

you get reborn as druggie who is at contant pain seeking pleasure while being depressed

you might also be born as a slave

Nothing happens. Which scares me more than the thought of any afterlife.

It makes my stomach churn when I think about death. I'm depressed as fuck and sometimes want to end it all but I'm too cowardly.

Don't care. I know I will die, that's all.

Probably nothing. But just in case there is something don't fuck it up by being a shitty selfish person or committing suicide.

i was more talking about its principles of predestination and caste system

>Which scares me more than the thought of any afterlife

Same. Frankly I'd rather burn in hell forever than not exist.

There are many things other than death which we can't escape. Like being subject and object of outside forces, or having a spirit that's the idea of your own body, or being mind and body.

Nothing "happens" after death because you are not the point of view you used to be in life anymore. When you die, the parts of you that are personal get to die too, but the clear, distinct and rational ideas you have made yours during existence do not die, for they are eternal.

yea it was the beautiful thing ive ever heard kinda sad im still alive

You can reincarnated in a parallel universe full of elf and cat girls.

I feel you user, I could jump off thkz balcony and be done with it all but the thought of what happens after is the only thing holding me back in fear.

>What are your thoughts on what happens after your life ends?
Nothing. I lose my conciousness to never wake up

Probably just feel the same as you did before you were born

Eventually the Universe will die from darkenergy and entropy so that won't matter in the end you short minded atheist.

Why the fuck should anyone care?

Whoops, wrong video
youtu.be/5Fy7nrWGy8w

This one is good as well
youtu.be/bJjW3LXuHzo

masstimes.org
Here brother, use this. It can help you find times for sacraments convenient for you

Don't get me wrong, I hate hinduism, but, I see to many correlations with those other religions to trust them either. I think the angels and gods or what not are absolute garbage.

i was reincarnated in this universe with you faggots :(

It would be extremely crowded if you think ghosts are real.

Also, bad neighborhoods would likely exist.

You could get fucked up by ancient ghosts and forced to join their gang and get called newbie for centuries.

I sometimes think of things as a massive string of RNG events as if the universe were a pile of code.

The experiences I have everyday slowly adding togethor to create a massive program mylife.js

To die and have my program end couldn't be the end of my influence on this universe as everything I interact with is subject to change from my inputs.

But this thing that makes up my concious can't possibly just be meat...

It's just insane to think you'll no longer exist one day. I can't wrap my mind around it.

dont get me wrong i have no problem with their spirituality just not ok with the stratified class system it promotes

You temporarily lose all consciousness every day you sleep though.

>You could get fucked up by ancient ghosts and forced to join their gang

What do you think this place is? Jesus wants to make you his bitch when you die!

You start a new game to beat your high score in ROY.

youtube.com/watch?v=szzVlQ653as

>That's kinda funny because it's one of the oldest and has correlations to many of the other EurAsian religions.
so?

Same thing as b4 u were born

Eternal life or a second death.

Your choice.

Before I formed thee in the bowels of thy mother, I knew thee: and before thou camest forth out of the womb, I sanctified thee, and made thee a prophet unto the nations.
Jeremiah 1:5

Makes everything you do day in and day out feel utterly useless.

No one knows what random egyptian citizen number 65837 did nor that he even existed at this point hes been wiped from the universe is that all our fatez...

Second death before I go to be a slave to a sandnigger!

You post on Sup Forums forever and get at least trips every time. It's exciting at first until you realize that when winning is guaranteed, there's no longer any thrill in it.

I see my life's shell, and get :

> FATAL RUN-TIME ERROR: Unknown source position

So fuck those sandnigger demons that people worship.

examples?

That doesn't seem like heaven. Why would heaven no have an ability to lose.

But I know I'll wake up. And you still dream.

Double trips! How;s the afterlife, user?

How do people not go insane from eternal life though?

It feels like Heaven is a place for SUPER NEETS

Why the fuck did I choose to play as a nigger this spawn...

I imagine being dead is pretty swell, it's just getting there that sucks.

It's a reference e to a twilight zone episode, user.