Be honest. Are you getting paid to shill for the Hill?

Be honest. Are you getting paid to shill for the Hill?

>leaf
>wearing brazzers shirt

You from Montreal ?

Maybe ask this question when they're actually at work. Try 9:30 am on monday maybe.

They're not allowed to say that dippy.

Questions are not allowed. Only answers.

>suspicion intensifies

i though that was a chained dick with a swastika on it

Join us

So, you're one of them. Are you?

Nope, in-fact I donated to her campaign.

I'd shill for Sanders, but he's already out of the race.

You gave money to a Clinton.

Who do you think we are?

so i never actually watched hilldog's speech about the 'alt-right' just read some shit about it on here and heard some bullshit commentary, but after sitting through some it, i realized she has absolutely no idea what she's doing, neither do her campaign managers, and the idiots in the crowd who heard her speech, 90% had no fucking idea what she was talking about.

she actually BLAMED vladimir putin for the uprising of the 'alt-right' and she said he's the mastermind behind it.

We have entered an age of new political chicanery of the likes we have never seen before. keep your wits about you, friends

>nice

I miss the Bernie shills. Higher Energy. I'd still be mock them relentlessly but at least it wouldn't be her.

Not sure. Who or what are you?

1000% this
she is shockingly incompetent for how successfully corrupt she is. fucking nepotism and the woman card

>A self proclaimed computer illiterate tries to game the interwebs
>gets REKT
>Trump 2016
>memes
>profit

We're a group of men who like to discuss ideas, care to join?

That's going to be difficult if you don't tell us who you are.

I got this earlier. Who is going to be the one to email this fool?

Cerberus

Me. Might as well get paid to shitpost and trigger amerikeks.

I meant for science you beady eyed Anglo

I would wake up next to young Hillary, and run my fingers across her naked body, feeling her skin goose bumping beneath, pale and tender. She has a white sleep-gown on, covering just her supple perky breasts, but her vagina is unobstructed, and already glistening from excitement, even in her sleep, she knows what comes next. I touch it gently, with two fingers, the index and ring just spreading her sweet innie, and with a third, the middle one, slowly massaging her clit. She moans, almost like a purr, her back and bottom arching towards me, as I penetrate her gently, with a loving thrusting motion, I begin finger banging her. I press my thumb against her butthole, just tickling, then trying to push it in. She whispers "Oh, I want you to f-fuck me already..." as I pop out the finger, and do as she tells me.

I turn her on her stomach, while she lifts her bum in the air, my raging boner standing at attention as if this was the first time I saw her. I press it against her moist pussy, slowly entering her, and stretching, while she bites the pillow. I start thrusting, and she feels the whole length of my erect member, I grab her hair and pull it. She clearly likes it, like the bad girl she is, and that obviously requires some spanking, as I slap her asscheeks while fucking her vigorously, pumping into her tight vagina as fast as I can. She can't hold it much longer, I feel her orgasm coming on, the walls of her cunt gripping me tightly.

With a single highpitched moan, she squirts all over, trembling, the mere sight encouraging me to continue fucking her as fast as I can, as she goes on and takes it all. Her cheeks red and her eyes rolled back in ecstasy, I cannot help but start cumming myself, I spread her asscheeks and empty my seed in her womb. She is looking at me over her shoulder, with gleaming satisfaction in her eyes, clearly she expects a kiss, maybe even a loving bite, as I lay in and whisper in her ear:

"Make America Great Again"

fuck off you aryan subhuman scum/jamal hernandez

>Three headed hound
Well, that explains the flag. What is it you "hell hounds" do?

If I don't post 50 pro Hillary threads a day, they'll kill my family.
Yay Hillary!

Yeah, but on reddit, facebook and twitter.

>reddit, facebook and twitter
>things that are cancer
I hate how much influence these sites have