Why so many AMWF shill threads lately? Why no love for WMAF relationships? Being the highest income pairing and all

Why so many AMWF shill threads lately? Why no love for WMAF relationships? Being the highest income pairing and all...

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you are an idiot and dont know how to read charts. look at that same chart in that thread and look at age of the White men when they marry.

1) White men are almost 40 years when they enter marriage with Asian women and they have low first-time marriages. Meaning it is mostly BETA older White men going to SE Asian and buying poor 3rd world women.
2) Your income thing is explained also since the older you are, the higher your income is.
3) That chart proves the stereotype about loser older White men

We need to remove our cuck genes by breeding with superior Asian women. Asian women only want high earning intelligent alpha males so they are the perfect method of natural selection. Leave white women in Tyrone's bed with their woman's studies degrees where they belong.

>older White men going to SE Asian
>and buying poor 3rd world women
I'mma start saving my monies NAO

Just don't buy them from Japan

?

Japan is NOT SE Asia.

>Why so many AMWF shill threads lately
AsianMasculinity defense force is going in to panic mode.

Why are you promoting white genocide?

>lately

there's a hard core of literal autists who post about this dumb shit from time to time. they must be back because their containment board on some other website got nuked or whatever.

i think it may also be fetishism related, but i know for there's at least one american shitposter half-chink who has been sperging out about AMWFMAWFMBBQ for years now. i'm talking extra-super-salty about being half rice nigger and projects his weaponized autism all over the place.

this is one of those things you can do nothing about other than to ignore the thread, because dicussion about this WFMAMAM garbage is either helping people either soothe their autism or tickle their dick.

>this is one of those things you can do nothing about other than to ignore the thread

Of course, because mods are too busy... fucking with their sister.

Sup Forums is a shithole and we need a board with real mods.

It's time to move to another place.

no only chinese,japan and korea girls are the best asian one
the rest is nigger tier

Thoughts on the Eurasian race?
posting mixed Japanese girls to trigger Japan

>swedish+japanese

It's /r/asianmasculinity raiding as usual

They are the ones propagating the 'supreme gentleman' hapa memes here

>hawaiian+japanese

LITTLE
DICKED
GOOKS
LMAO

Confirmed for not having been in Chinkland, Gookland and Nipland

Holy shit what an autist

>dutch+japanese

>polish+japanese

CHEESED

i think there might be 2 americans. one a hapa and the other a mentally ill korean. then there's an aussie and a leaf.

>italian+japanese

You got a lot of golddiggers that are as desperate as SEA crack whores there too

>japanese+polish+anglo

Probably because it's a paid shill. He's been shilling on Sup Forums for years and has admitted he's being paid for it.

Unreal

>german+dutch+norwegian+japanese

Zu viele animus geguckt? Du Lauch?

That's not even correct. am-wf are the highest earners

WM-AF = 65k couple income
AM-WF = 70k couple income

Apparently WM-AF supporters are inferior at math too. Sad!

>average american

>tfw 한국에서 거주 하는 양놈

>latina
opinion discarded

Fuck off faggot. Go back to shitland

Asians do it because theyre small dicked and self conscious

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764

>german+korean

>tfw no qt 3.14 nip gf which breed and create master race iberian + japanese

Fine as long as they're brought up western

Got myself a qt Chinese gf, gonna wife her up and create a brood of hafu babbies

Latinas are really ugly and at the age of 28 95% of them look like gargoyles or troglodytes already.

Cherry picking hard my German friend,

>Women
>brought up in the west
>fine

>tfw no Japanese wife to manage my finances

I work and my salary is alright, but I absolutely detest dealing with money. My mom does it for me. I honestly haven't got a clue how much I have on my account.

>posts a single example without claiming it represents anything more
>"cherry picking"
That's not how that works.

Im okay with wmaf
In fact I honestly encourage it. Pump out eurasian hapa qts. We need more of them from both wmaf and amwf

WM-AF= majority of interracial relationships

AM-WF = never happens IRl cause asian men are beta and have no sexual value

He implies that Japanese+European is masterrace by cherry picking exceptional looking hapas.

>Why no love for WMAF relationships?
How long have you been on Sup Forums for?

BM/WF and AM/WF threads always hit bump limit. Always.

There's shitloads of WMAF relationships here in Australia

Apparently asians cannot read, because you're saying the exact same thing as the post you're "refuting."

Whys that? These threads are honestly fun imo

The meme is AMWF actually never happens IRL. WMAF is by FAR the majority anywhere.

BMWF doesn't happen that often either. Majority IR is WMAF which is triple BMWF which is about the same as WMBf which are both much more than AMWF.

Definitely this

Hooooooooooooooooooly fuck.

Its only the highest income pairing because of Zuckerberg.

Hooooooooooooooooolyyyyyyyyyy fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

>WMAF advocates will defend this

I think there's some truth to beta white guys having an easier time with Asians. I'm pretty much a low social capital loser but managed to slay a few orientals (Sing/Malay/Chinese) because I guess there's some novelty of a well spoken Englishmen. I've recently bagged my first white blonde, possibly leveling up from beta- to beta+. She was Australian though so I don't know if that counts - all foreign women.

If my daughter looks like this, I'm not sure I'll be able to control myself

It's really simple. Some white men of low social status go to Asian countries and land girlfriends or wives who are usually of middle social status. White men get special respect and status in Asian countries by virtue of their race and not of their personal accomplishments. That makes certain Asian men resentful and envious, because while they have to study and work really hard and then spend loads of money on a girl for her to even glance at them, white men do not have to do any of this to achieve the same result. They should get some sympathy, but it is essentially typical beta whining about how girls won't date them.

Her name is Kara Zwaanstra

I'd like to put my Zwaanstra in her Kara if you know what I mean.

I'd definitely pump her full of seed and let her return to her country with a 3/4 white baby in the oven tbqh family.

>tfw no jap girlfriend

Just find a Russian qt.

I worked with one a decade ago who was an easy 9/10 (this is restaurant work). Very hard working and family oriented.

I wonder how she's doing now?

as if he'd fucking know, russia's only the biggest fucking country in the world

fuck i hate americans