Why Brexit happened -- and what to do next

An actual TED Talk on why Leavers and other nationalists rising up in Europe are being irrational. Essentially... you are driven by fear. Fear of the unknown, fear of change, fear of Whites becoming a minority, and that is simply racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=dcwuBo4PvE0&feature=share

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=21orCM7KkRI
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZBKX-6Gz6A
alexanderbetts.com
alexanderbetts.com/contact.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's making the "are you kidding me!?" Carl the Cuck facial expression

Why isn't she wearing her dress and wig?

Is TED intolerant?

>accuses other people of being irrational
>supports the eu, an institution run entirely by irrational ideological retards

yeah but you can see the desperation in his eyes.

That is actually true.
Nationalists and conservative have a well-developped amygdala where the cucks have an atrophied one.

The cucks are physically incapable to feeling fear, or understand the consequences of open borders, they cannot project in the future.

Take for example South Africa. Only cucks remain there, and even though they are quite literally genocided, they are still acting like cucks, because their amygdala is atrophied.

Cucks will never wake up, because to wake up you need an amygdala.
To see reality as it is instead of superimposing your fantasy on it, you need an amygdala.

Would love to see this lying, genocidal sack of human garbage swing from a rope.

He's right you know. What's the worst that could happen?

You can't let fear take over your life, people. Moreover, you have nothing to fear. We're all humans here, just trying to live a good life.

Holy shit! TED is still a thing? I wasn't aware it was still around. It peaked in like 2008-9.

Anyway, just look at his face. It's a look of fear, desperation, and "Why won't they just listen to me?"

And if we all had the courage to open our hearts and borders to people from all over the world, we would be rewarded tenfold.

>TED is still a thing?

It turned into an overpriced pride parade years ago.

C U N T

When you see what sandniggers do to their own countries I'd say our fears of having millions of them here are totally justified.

The bad guys have guns, but we have flowers. Isn't that nice?

>t-TED is still good, only TEDx got taken over by screaming liberals!

lol

Around 2008-9 it was actually cool. The "ideas worth spreading" was a cool idea. I wondered how this hadn't become more popular before. Unfortunately the human race apparently ran out of ideas shortly after 2009.

Is he ok?

Why are globalists so obsessed with money? It's like they can't understand that communities would have desire for anything other than more wealth.

According to their analogy, if you face a lion, it'd be better to just stand still because fear is irrational and let the lion rip you apart.

Dunno who that cut is, but we're pulling they fucking drawbridge up now.

WHY THE FUCK LEFTISTS ALWAYS FEEL LIKE THEY ARE ON THE RIGHT SIDE

REEEEEE

WHY THE FUCK CANT THEY ACCEPT THAT MAYBE PEOPLE HAVE OTHER OPINIONS REEEE

YOU CANT JUST DISMISS MILLIONS OF OTHER PEOPLE ARE RACISTS JUST BECAUSE THEY DIDNT VOTE WHAT YOU WANTED

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

The digits don't lie

Basically all non-STEM related TED talks are cancer.

"Hey, here's 15 minutes of rhetoric hope you have an attention span that can handle that"

Only love can triumph over hatred. You said it right, bad guys have guns. Pick up a gun, you've become one of them.

this

I hate when people use the love excuse to discredit refusing migrants.

You have to love YOURSELVES before loving others.

These people hate themselves. How could they ever actually love anyone else if they despise everything about their own people?

If there were any justice in this world this guy would have already been shanked by a muslim

The second moot was allowed to talk I knew it was toast and honestly never watched it again.

Glad that cuck is gone btw.

>look at the blue areas(voted stay)
>they are the areas with the most immigrants
>It means that the ones who voted yes are just ignorant fucks who are xenophobic fucks
>it cannot be the immigrants voting stay because it benefits them the most

I mean in London, if 90% of foreigners voted for stay, there would not be a need for a lot of natives to make stay a majority

the core problem of leftists

they are completely unable to look at the opposing sides point of view. it is immediately dismissed based on a snap feelings based judgement. right wingers on the other hand at least can accurately describe the opposing view while disagreeing with it.

Fucking this, he admitted that the leftists may have misunderstood the majority of British voters but couldn't even consider for a nanosecond that their reasons for not falling into line could have any validity.

No one should instantly change their views just because a majority disagree with them but it might be worth at least considering why their views are in the minority.

I wish these people would step back and see what they actually contribute to society.

Nobody needs an iphone or your faggot social network, or your faggot coffee house, or you in your faggot glasses.

They all think they're einstein or something the hubris is unbelievable.

Why do all these fuckers dress like Steve Jobs? It's fucking pathetic.

That's because you assume the migrants are bad when they are in fact an opportunity not only for economic growth, but cultural and personal growth
youtube.com/watch?v=21orCM7KkRI

I always thought that the people that said that the leftists imported niggers to get votes where crazy tinfoil faggots, but now i do believe it.

Shits crazy.

I feel the youth, they want to go around Europe freely and i like that part too.

The biggest mistake we did as europe was to let in nigger countries of the east europe.

It s not racist, its just that the east countries are too poor compared to us and all of their people literally come here in masse.

A fucking EU with France, Germany, Italy, and all the west countries wold be amazing. But then again, some retard like Merkel could decide to ruin everything with the refugee thing.

((((((((((TED))))))))))

>liberal internationalists like myself
Gas this faggot asap pls.

>economic growth

Even that doesn't benefit the majority of citizens. This 'economic growth' is simply the fact they're a fresh body for a bank to sell loans to.

>scared of change when you want to keep things the way they are
>scared of change when you want something to change
uhh... can someone explain this to me?

Otherwise, this "scared of change" is going in the same non-argument box.

this

it only increases the GDP because there is more consumers, the GDP per capita gets lower

They gotta keep growing or else their bonds will default and shit's gonna hit the fan

>Essentially... you are driven by fear. Fear of the unknown, fear of change, fear of Whites becoming a minority, and that is simply racist.
Explain why fear and racism are bad in and of themselves.

If you can't do that, explain what bad things they cause with reference to the situation in Europe, then tell us what it more preferable.

>Whites becoming a minority

and then eventually disappear.

>A fucking EU with France, Germany, Italy, and all the west countries
>with France, Germany
Are you suicidal?

>Younger people wanted to remain but didn't turn out to vote.

Stop this meme, wtf is this? Just because a bunch of tumblr tards were caught being smug in town and then approached by the bbc and their cameras and asked their opinion on the leave result and then acted shocked because they didnt win while explaining they didnt vote because they are so fucking smug about their imaginary result DOESN'T MEAN ALL YOUNG PEOPLE WANTED TO VOTE REMAIN.

Fucking idiot Alex and anyone else who holds that opinion of a few tumblrites. It just goes to show what kind of people that vote remain act like, they are all talk but don't actually do anything about it. David Cameron is the prime example of this, ignoring multiple warnings from multiple people to push a harder line out to the public on their stance with immigration etc.

Meanwhile leavers and Nigel Farrage actually backed up their talk.. No one fought harder than Nigel.

TED cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

>TED
>technology
>entertainment
>design

I suppose whining about your political misfortunes could fall under a complaint about design, but it still feels like it isn't at all in the spirit of TED.

I honestly think they persist cause they want to live as a minority to "educate the world" and "prove they're not racist"

They're delusional and insane.

Germany and France with sane fucking minds.

Maybe France got a lot of muslims, but germany was not that bad BEFORE the rapefugge crisis.

Thank you for reminding me why I fucking hate globalists.

wtf I want an amygdala now

What I can't understand about these people is their backwards logic about what a "minority" population is and what it goes through.
They go out of their way to promote ethnic minorities and how they bring so many great things to the table, but the prospect of a white minority makes them lick their teeth and snap their jaws in hunger.
I have a reasonable doubt they'd feel the same way about a white minority.

Underrated.

>LEFTISTS ALWAYS FEEL LIKE THEY ARE ON THE RIGHT SIDE

Because all they can is their mirror.

Where to even begin?
>xenophobia and racism
There were a lot of reasons why someone would favor Brexit, first and foremost that crazy little idea called DEMOCRACY!
>we sometimes don't know our own peoples and nations as well as we think...people who disagree with us are some sort of "other."
At least he is honest about this one. There is an elite in the media, urban centers, and among the social and financial well-to-do who don't give a damn about anyone else and who are obsessed with their own self righteous sense of enlightenment. To his credit he does seem to understand that he's not someone who is going to have to deal with the consequences of his own believes.
>immigration is good by almost every measure despite pressure on low skilled workers and home prices
So macro-stats like GDP is helped by immigration, but the effects on people's daily lives is something to be flippantly disregarded. Also, certainly there are limits to this righteous immigration he loves so much. What are those limits? Lastly, aren't most immigrats to the UK from the rest of Europe, not Africa or Asia?
>the gap between public perception and empirical reality
I've always been suspicious of people in academia who have their theories and their data without having any actual learned experience. People for whom everything is a sim game or a puzzle with a formula or instruction manual to help solve. This detachment on their part is terribly unattractive.

JUST.jpeg

Soooooo, voting for brexit (read as: CHANGE from the current system) is driven by fear of change?!

Usual nonsense spouted from libtards.

P.S. The Brits are still waiting for the (((experts))) anticipated apocalypse.

>you are driven by fear. Fear of the unknown, fear of change

Sounds like every Remainer ever

They've put in so much time and effort into being like this that to say to themselves, nup, I was wrong would see them having a nervous breakdown.

I don't exactly know what they think we've gained. It's not hard to look at say 1970 to now. We have a few more bits of made in China shit. Which we could probably have anyway due to technical advances in factories.

How the fuck they equate one thousand million immigrants a year with everyone having a stupid iphone and xbox is just a gobsmacking wilful ignorance.

Cuck.

no, Brexit happened because all of us stuck here on this grey pissing island have our own shit to deal with, and we don't get to go gallivanting around Europe scrounging gibmedats off the EU because of it, we're fucking stuck here with our fucking problems because we were fucking born here

you weren't, so fuck off, basically

none of my family like me, I lost all my friends, I'm unemployed, I'm fucked up on drugs, I basically have nothing in my own fucking life, and you expect me to just make room for the problems of total fucking strangers?
no fucking thank you, quite clearly dealing with my own shit, we all are, everybody in this country is a fuck-up in some way or another and it's much more important that we deal with that before we even start pretending to give a fuck about the fucking immigrants

fuck

>tfw university professor makes the class watch a Ted Talk in every lecture

This shit needs to end

Not sure if you're trolling but there's something to this.

I was told I am hyper aware and hyper sensitive to people and situations. I require high levels of proof before I will accept what someone says. I will normally check the veracity of those claims independently.

I came from a fucked up home. Lots of violence and drink/drugs. It caused a thing called called 'toxic trio' in me. I now work with kids in social care. Most of these kids have the same problem. Every single one of them has negative views on migration. They have been told it good, they go away and test the claim, they find the evidence is thin or riddled with untruths and lies. School call us in because they openly refuse to accept the claims and challenge it verbally, sometimes with aggression.

My colleagues sit them down and tell them immigration is a good thing, don't challenge it, accept it. Trust your teacher, don't question it. You can actually see them laughing in their minds. You have no proof and you expect me to trust you? Fuck off.

Sup Forumsitics aside he raises some very good points, but doesn't provide any solutions.

don't understand the "globalism is good for the economy" meme though

>Why Brexit happened
So that's it ? They triggered article 50 ? I'm so fucking happy, I'll have a drink at UK later.

Why do leftists always project that we're dickless cowards like them? Why is it always fear? Don't they realise it's not fear, it's anger. People are angry and we're angry. Maybe they tell themselves it's fear because then it makes them feel safer because they know angry people might want to take out their rage on the traitors and enablers who betrayed them..

Seriously I'm sick of being called a faggot coward by these creeps. We're fucking angry as hell and we want blood, we're not cowering bitches like leftists are.

>encourage interactions among diverse communities
That's something said by a white liberals who is detached from the minority communities where violent crime and drugs rule. It's something said by a white liberal who can retreat back to his safe haven away from these communities while pitying and condescending to the whites who have to live in those minority-majority communities or on the edge of those communities and have to share in their issues everyday. It's something said by a white liberal with no real skin in the game.

>implying racism is irrational

youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c

>To the Vietnamese people and the government of the DRVN:

>From John Sidney McCain, 624787, Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Navy, born 29 August, 1936, Panama, home state Oregon. Shot down 26 October, 1967, A-4E, an aircraft.

>I, as a U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people. I bombed their cities, towns and villages and caused many injuries, even deaths, for the people of Vietnam.

>I was captured in the capital city of Hanoi, while attacking it. After I was captured, I was taken to the hospital in Hanoi, where I received very good medical help. I was given an operation on my legs, which allowed me to walk again in a camp, and my right arm, which was badly broken in three places.

>The doctors were very good and they knew a great deal about the practice of medicine. I remained in the hospital for some time and regained much of my health and strength. Since I arrived in the camp of detention, I received humane and lenient treatment.

>I received this kind treatment and food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured have much difficulty in their living standards. I wish to express my deep gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness extended to me.”

Free trade and commerce is a good thing. A limited and well regulated level of immigration, specifically that related to work visas, comes along with that. Civic cooperation and commercial cooperation are a good thing among nations. However, no one wants to give up sovereignty the way the "liberal internationalists" he describes seem to want to.

I've always been told im hyper aware and tense in situations too. I also redpilled myself through lack of evidence not to be and the consideration of occams razor. This was 5-6 years ago, before fergusson, which was the spark of massive redpilling.

That's really interesting lad and actually explains my personal theory on the pathology of why shit is backfiring against globalist so hard and why any on Sup Forums are as adament and extreme as they are.

It's not as much that the fact that mass immigration is objectively bad, it's the amount of blatant lies about it and shilling for it that pushes many perfectly reasonable people from 'hey, maybe we should rethink these migration policies' to 'RACEWAR NOW' in what I would argue to be a very logical progression.

Their narrative is that Whites are the "problem race" who are so inherently evil that all White coutries must submit themselves for colonization. Naturally, the point of this is to erase White cultures, peoples, and countries so that some sort of "atonement" can be made for actions commonplace across the span of history in every society that has ever existed or ever will exist. However, that does not matter, because their focus is to exterminate Westernism.

This is a pathology. These people have a pathology at this point. An intellectual disease has spread amongst them so widely that they are calling for the reinstatement of Hitler's Final Solution so that it can be used against Whites.

Think about the cries for "diversity" in otherwise peaceful cities and towns. While diversity is fine when it is a natural byproduct of cultural changes, evolution, personal choices, and increases in the standard of living, when it is used as a punitive measure to "thin out" a specific race and their culture, it becomes insidious. What you have are entire organizations and government agencies whose duty it is to police how White an area is, and then to "correct" this "problem." It is never explained WHY it is a problem to have a homogeneous zone of Westerners (we all know why), it is just assumed that this is BAD and that such an are NEEDS *forced* diversity. Then, when the negative effects of *forced* diversity pop up, the majority group is blamed for the tension, and then they use this tensions as evidence that MORE *forced* diversity is needed.

It is a fucking pathology. Why can't people just live their own lives without the government coming in and trying to socially "engineer" every-fucking-thing. I understand attempts to ensure equality before the law, equality of opportunity, and laws against discrimination, however, this has gone FAR beyond that now.

>Blacks vote for Hillary because they are afraid of racist Trump

Very reasonable Tyrone

>Whites vote to leave the EU because they fear anti-white policies

That is so irrational Tommy, why are you driven by fear?

And treating "Fear of change" as something intrinsically irrational and bad in politics is just so retarded.
The Wehrmacht marching into Poland in 1939 was also "change" and the Jews were right to be concerned about "the new".

>WHY THE FUCK LEFTISTS ALWAYS FEEL LIKE THEY ARE ON THE RIGHT SIDE

People always ask this, but no one ever seems to get it, or at least, no one mentions why this is. Here is the answer:

Emotional reasoning.

These folks are taught to accept their emotions as objective evidence when it comes to determining what is objectively real. THIS is why you hear things about the need for safe-spaces, so that people can "validate their experiences." They use their EMOTIONS AS EVIDENCE that what they believe is right.

THEY ARE CULTISTS. THIS IS WHY YOU CANNOT REASON WITH THEM. WHAT THEY FEEL IS THE TRUTH, NOT WHAT YOU CAN MEASURE WITH EMPIRICAL DATA.

It's easy to feel like you're on the right side when the side your on has never been wrong.

It's the gambler's fallacy, basically. Liberalism has had no failures since the dawn of time, but globalization might be its first. And it could be a doozy of a failure.

Liberals believe change is good for its own sake, which is indeed a non-argument.

You're paying for that, fucking protest.

>wow, you've never even tried jumping off a cliff, don't fear the unknown

This. You can see the insecurity on his face

>sharks are dangerous. they bite people
>dolphins are friendly. they swim with people
> statistically I am safer if I swim with dolphins
>I don't want to swim with sharks

Reeeeee! that's irrational. Not all sharks bite people. Not all dolphins swim with people. Statistics are meaningless...unless they support my claims.

How many stages of grief are there? I think the 'Remainers' still haven't found their way to acceptance. They're still somewhere between denial and anger.

If your nationalist or trump supporter you love your country your culture.

You should be out there supporting democracy the brits by buying British goods.

It only way bring down the elite Dellusional left wing liberals.

this really pissed me off

I'm never trolling.
Not voluntary, at least.

And the amygdala growth is, of course, genetic. This is why killing the traitors is so important, not just simply genociding the subhumans.

Let the traitors live, and the present situation will happens again. And again. And again. And fucking again until we are wiped out ( this we include traitors of course ).

Behaviour is 100% genetic.
And unless we act in the next two decades, europeans are doomed.
And by act, i mean deporting/killing the subhumans, the traitors and cucks, and of course the jews.

I must admit that any time i try to project one century in the future, i am not optimist for the european species. I cannot see a path to the light, to survival.

We must hope the east asians will keep their xenophobia and ethnocentrism close to their hearts, for they are the only other breed capable of expanding Humanity beyond this planet and securing our continued existence.

I'd argue that people who voted to remain acted out if fear of change and fear of the unknown. Staying the same is not progressive so in order to make something better there needs to be change. The majority of remain voters will have done so because they're too lazy and stupid to think how things could be different.

shut the fuck up retard

>brain atrophies
kek you're somethin else, frog.

If you listen/watch/read ANY msm in the UK the narrative is always how bad Brexit was and how every person they interview on the street claims they voted Remain and how the vote must be overturned or how bad/sad it is.

When will they accept MORE people wanted something else and a free vote proved that beyond all doubt? Probably never.

This
Live in Melbourne and people are angry as fuck about this apex gang shit and how the government doesn't do shit to fix it

Thats the look of a man who finally understands that he never understood and why did this happen?

>lazy and stupid

But they got off their ass and voted. Remainers didn't. Who exactly is lazy and stupid?

If you did not know what the amygdala is, you could have look it up instead of posting this knee-jerk reaction due to your intellectual insecurity.

If your intent was proving to anyone, be it my, others or yourself, that you are not mentally challenged, i fear that you may have failed.

No offense.

N-no DELETE THIS

This ruined TED talks for me:
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZBKX-6Gz6A

HON HON HON

suck my dick you faggot kike. you think you're clever. you're a transparent piece of shit.

Not this faggot again.

Yeah ya'll are still waiting on that apocalypse to happen. Instead the unemployment rate is lower, the financial markets are stronger, the pound DID fall initially but it's on it's way back up, several 'rising' economies are chomping at the bit for a trade deal with Britain while Europe has grudgingly realized they NEED Britain economically and security-wise even if Britain isn't in their 'cool kids' club.

You're going to be fine. Congratulations.

he's got a website lads

alexanderbetts.com

I saw this fucking cuck the other day... what a whiney little bitch he is.

What benefit does the average citizen have to gain from bringing millions of unskilled, uneducated, violent third-world immigrants into our countries? There's not one single positive net-gain, only a laundry list of negatives. It seems to me like the need and desire for "diversity" is the real irrational position, it's also a position heavily rooted in racism. They literally judge everyone based on their skin color.

The fuck was that? Did he get paid to do that?

alexanderbetts.com/contact.html