Americans still have death penalty

>Americans still have death penalty

Attached: pepecnn.jpg (660x574, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_offenders_executed_in_the_United_States_in_2018
liveleak.com/view?i=64f_1290841484
youtube.com/watch?v=BOKYCqee2YY
globalresearch.ca/the-prison-industry-in-the-united-states-big-business-or-a-new-form-of-slavery/828
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based

It even has popular support

B-A-S-E-D

It's called "the police".

>Not having death penalty for murmurers and rapists

Attached: wojak-numale.png (644x800, 15K)

Just wished they switched lethal injection to firing squad. Feels like it'd be cheaper

That's a bad idea. If penalty for rape is the same as for murder then every rape victim will be killed.

>kill myself
>get the death penalty

Attached: 1490764989428.jpg (1305x1265, 495K)

how come police doesnt get it

fpbp

Japan also has death penalty

fucking shitholes ...

hell yeah we do

Attached: 863px-Capital_punishment_in_the_world.png (863x443, 120K)

firing squad
nah that would be extremely painful for the convicted and perhaps traumatizing to the squad if they were pussies
hanging is the go to execution method

Attached: F04D-Hang-MultipleDrop[1].jpg (675x457, 52K)

literally third world tier smdh

Are you christians or atheist?

If you are atheists why do you care about muh lifes of killers?

>implying that christians can be against capital punishment
that's heresy user
Exodus 21:12
"Whoever strikes a man so that he dies shall be put to death"

>If you are atheists why do you care about muh lifes of killers?
Maybe because we are not sociopaths?

from what I understand, a bullet to the heart will kill the person immediately and only one of the squad members has the real bullet so nobody will know who killed the criminal. Only one person has been recorded to have suffered a painful death via firing squad and that's because the squad member intentionally missed to make it as painful as possible

That's good though

You could punish murder with hanging or lethal injection and punish rape with the blood eagle.

>not having the death penalty
honestly it would be more inhumane to take it away considering the state of american prisons. by the way we have a double execution planned tomorrow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_offenders_executed_in_the_United_States_in_2018

>death penality is bad

Attached: IMG_4805.jpg (971x565, 149K)

hope they stream it

Well, you can't do both to the same person. If the person is already set to suffer the most (blood eagle) for rape, what is stopping that person from also killing the victims of that rape? If anything, it makes more sense, since it decreases the odds of them being picked out from a police line-up.

You need to be at least 18 to browse this site.

Only faggots don't support death penalty

Wrong translate the real isn't kill it's murder

I spent 6 months in jail and I can tell you with proper support from outside, with certain personality traits it's possible to get used to it, life sentence for people like Breivik is not enough in my opinion

Attached: dog.jpg (1162x1280, 456K)

>all these American bootlickers that think the government can't do ANYTHING right
>...except impartially determine if someone should live or die
>then the state is fucking infallible

Filthy dumb bootlicker scum. If there's anything I hate more than inbred conservitards and leftist commie zealots, it's HYPOCRITES who claim to be small government conservatives (only when it suits them tho).

>doesn't deter anyone
>executes innocents all the time
>unbelievably expensive
>families can spectate the execution, because we really are barbarians I guess

>old testament
>superseding Jesus' teaching

Attached: 1514396825994.png (645x729, 62K)

The problem is still there.

>believing in christ cuckoldry
Jews got it all right (besides the foreskin part)

ma crepa, coglione.

They deserve it tBh

>2 hitmonlee arguing with each other

The guys fiering will know the difference, there is a notable difference in both looks and preformance of blank rounds compared to live ones.

all manly countries have death penalty.

i wish we had death penalty too

Cry me a river

>SEMPER FI DE TREE OF LIBERTY THIRSTS FOR TYRANT BLOOD
>Of course the state should have the power to kill you at their will what are you a communist?

Attached: 1519492270237.jpg (629x421, 45K)

You sort of do for drug addicts, considering all of them seem to get AIDS in your cunt

>france doesn't have death penalty anymore

>people shouldnt be punished for their actions lmao

Bring back the giljoutine

> parents of victim will feed criminal for entire life
Nothing wrong with death penalty for serious crimes
Other solution to let their parents feed them for life. If they refuse, criminal will die from starvation.

Whats the point in leaving someone in prison for life? That seems almost more cruel than just killing them

We botch lethal injections pretty often.

hell fucking yeah my dude
liveleak.com/view?i=64f_1290841484

We need to kill more prisoners Tbh. They use too much tax money

and that's a GOOD thing

Attached: 1519495254522.jpg (1000x1333, 252K)

just make them take a permanent nap with argon

Unlike your inferior c*vil "law" we have a jury of our peers to decide if we're guilty or not, not just a judge whose panties might be in a bunch.

Or we legalize drugs so there's fast less prisoners.
We'd have more tax money to work with and get a new form of tax revenue.

хoхoл

one of the few good things we have

youtube.com/watch?v=BOKYCqee2YY

This. Best compromise between quick and being gruesome enough. We should bring back the death penalty and broaden it’s use. Automatic for premeditated murder, rape, treason, acts of terrorism, and third repeated crime. All in public, people would love it.

And we would get a bunch of drug addicted lazy slobs to slow the economy down!

>when you get the death penalty but you're innocent

Attached: 1487919309444.jpg (253x231, 9K)

>let’s just legalise crime lmao

you need to go back Jose

So what? You can’t make a successful society without breaking a few eggs, if you were in position to be suspected of something deserving the death penalty, then you probably aren’t that great of an individual.

>And we would get a bunch of drug addicted lazy slobs to slow the economy down
If you're worried about slobs that slow the economy down you would have banned every fast food restaurant and taxed fat shits to hell. The fat fucks are the reason insurance goes up high in the first place. Ham planets requiring 2-5 nurses daily to orbit around them to keep them "alive". But hey, Jimmy smoking some weed during his break is clearly the reason the company falling apart, not because the Administrator had a stroke at 32 and sank his department and HR with paperwork.

fucking based

>when you have like 7 appeals or something before getting the needle
if you haven't been found innocent by that time, your justice system is incompetent and should be replaced

Sounds good tbqh

>he willingly pays to clothe, feed, and entertain rapists and murders
I bet you're also proud that Italy is being flooded with migrants

>jimmy smoking weed during his break

You said "legalise drugs," not "legalise marijuana".

Both should be in prison.

Based mutt

Go back to getting ass-raped by Ahmed you dmb frog, Americans are having a discussion here.

>waste more money on the legal procedures when seeking death penalty than you would on keeping that prisoner alive

it's not even more efficient, and in the case of wrong convictions you dun goofed. all that for a childish/tribal violent sense of "justice"?

>waste more money on the legal procedures when seeking death penalty

That’s a problem with the judicial system, not the death penalty. You should have the right for one appeal, if you cannot prove you’re innocent the judgement is confirmed, you’re taken to the back of the courthouse, shot in the back of the head, and the bullet, cremation service and any cost accumulated while living are factured to the family.

LMAO so in order to jew up on the expenses you want the legal procedures to be such a fucking trivial mess that you would be executing hundreds of even thousands of innocents every year?

fucking hell mate, I'd rather you just stick to the whole tribal justice thing instead of advocating for a loose legal system, literally trying to take us back to the middle ages or some shit

Its still far cheaper then executing a guy in the US

>Murder is okay as long as the government is doing it

Attached: img.png (205x246, 7K)

Yeah, it's called public schooling.

>having sex with someone deserves the death sentence
This is why your country is a shitole.

If it's a matter of costs just keep the guy alive doing slave labor.

>what is war
fucking LEAF

It would be cheaper and easier to put them under anesthesia and ramp up the dosage. Anesthesiologists make a shitload of money for the careful task of knocking someone unconscious but controlling it so they can come back into the consciousness world, yet the prison system uses barbaric toxins to inject people with so they suffer greatly while slowly dying? That's so fucking retarded. How hard is it to overdose someone on morphine?

kek

>Self defense is the same as murder

Attached: abacus_slowjak.png (615x663, 18K)

there are roughly 20 to 30 executions per year on the US with a prison population of around 2 million, so I'm not sure executions are the best way to de-populate prisons
making sure the people get education, ease of getting jobs, lower inequality, and discourage to commit crime would be far far better to start reducing prison population, with the side effect of having less crime

Ah yes, another insight into the mind of a religious person: the only reason not to be a murderous sociopath is because Jesus will spank you for it.
How people can claim religion has any moral framework is beyond me.

>would be executing hundreds of even thousands of innocents every year?

If you were in position to be suspected of something deserving the death penalty and can’t be easily innocented, then you’re either guilty or not that great of a person. And even if a few innocents get the bullets every year, it’s worth the near total extermination of violent crime and antisocial elements of society. God will know the innocents.

>literally trying to take us back to the middle ages or some shit

Medieval justice was far more sensible than modern justice but no: unlike it, I don’t think criminals should be allowed last rites or last will, or a chance to speak. They broke the social contract with their behavior, became a faulty cog in the machine that is the nation, they don’t deserve any consideration. By committing a crime, they returned to a primitive state and are barely better than wild animals.

Lower crimes should be punished with harsh, humiliating public labor. Prison should be a nightmarish experience, with no distractions other than work and curated litterature, strictly controlled environments, little relations between prisoners, where men are broken down into tiny little pieces and rebuilt into functional members of society. Prisons should be cost-neutral institutions, being funded by prisoner labor. Of course if prisoners can’t pay their costs of living, their families would be asked to chime in, as both punishment for permitting this individual to be a criminal, humiliation for both the families and prisoner, and a good motivation to work harder.

>war is self defence

Unfortunately the American prison industry has a massive private, for profit corporate aspect to it. They want to lock men up because it is profitable to do so. The private prisonindustry has also been the ones responsible for pressuring changes to the legal system which means that punishments are dished out not at flat objective standards but based on your location, income, etc. What this means is that you are living in a bad area you are given harsher sentencing because you are deemed a larger problem to society. This is why it is basically impossible for rich Americans to go to jail like poor people do.

Worth a read: globalresearch.ca/the-prison-industry-in-the-united-states-big-business-or-a-new-form-of-slavery/828
>
At least 37 states have legalized the contracting of prison labor by private corporations that mount their operations inside state prisons. The list of such companies contains the cream of U.S. corporate society: IBM, Boeing, Motorola, Microsoft, AT&T, Wireless, Texas Instrument, Dell, Compaq, Honeywell, Hewlett-Packard, Nortel, Lucent Technologies, 3Com, Intel, Northern Telecom, TWA, Nordstrom’s, Revlon, Macy’s, Pierre Cardin, Target Stores, and many more. All of these businesses are excited about the economic boom generation by prison labor. Just between 1980 and 1994, profits went up from $392 million to $1.31 billion. Inmates in state penitentiaries generally receive the minimum wage for their work, but not all; in Colorado, they get about $2 per hour, well under the minimum.
>And in privately-run prisons, they receive as little as 17 cents per hour for a maximum of six hours a day, the equivalent of $20 per month. The highest-paying private prison is CCA in Tennessee, where prisoners receive 50 cents per hour for what they call “highly skilled positions.”

>Fighting offensive wars

Attached: 1517432244962.jpg (1000x989, 106K)

>Prison should be a nightmarish experience, with no distractions other than work and curated litterature, strictly controlled environments, little relations between prisoners, where men are broken down into tiny little pieces and rebuilt into functional members of society.
You are a fucking sunhuman piece of shit, mate. All that does is breed monsters.

>giving your government the right to kill people
statist cucks

Haha le epic bro so uncucked!

> (You)
>>Fighting offensive wars

Is exactly what most nations does today, including your own.

not only do I support the death penalty, I also think death sentences need to be carried out faster

>What this means is that you are living in a bad area you are given harsher sentencing because you are deemed a larger problem to society

Private prisons are an abomination, but how is that wrong? If you’re living in the ghetto and you commit a crime, you’re very probably a net drain on society.

>War

Attached: dunce2.jpg (763x771, 60K)

Not even sure what you are on about now, just put down the crackpipe and come back later

>Drugs

Attached: 1503692351912.png (762x754, 61K)

This has to be some retarded sandnigger behind this post