Friday night

>Friday night

Why are you here?

because I'm waiting for Harvey to rape my state and cleanse Houston of its dirt and smog

I'm going to dinner with my hot sugar momma in a few hours.

I'll probably fuck her ass tonight.

Sitting at work browsing memes for another hour, gonna go gym, home, find food, sex the bf, go to a late night showing of Big Lebowski.

What should I eat?

i have an eye infection and i can barely open my right eye, still browsing though

m-mommy gf?

She's 5'2", 100 pounds and has 32D tits

Is that Mommy tier?

It's not night yet.

no friends and no gf ;_;

>knowing what day it is

The most plebian of plebs. I have pity for you.

Finished work at 6. Grabbed a few drinks after work in town. Spent time with daughter and watched Death Note. Could only last 25 minutes before switching off. In bed about to watch Twin Peaks. Having a braai at my place tomorrow so big day.

>Not living in glorious Europe.

Europe =/= EU

waiting for the sun to go down so i can go get booze and sushi and black out in my greasy sticky chair and drop the sushi all over the ground
livin the dream

Fucking Mayweather is fighting

moving to university tmrw

Soon I will not be. I'll go to sleep. Tomorrow will be busy.

I never had friends and I have no acquaintances, so I spend all my free time alone...

Where else would I be? Reddit?

Why wouldn't I be here?

That's my secret big guy, I'm always here.

Lucky. I have to wait a week.

>tfw 29 in 5 days
feels bad man, at least I'm not a virgin though

nice digits

All my friends fucked off
I'm getting too old to want to get blackout drunk

had pic related for dinner and watched fantastic breasts and where to find them

super disappointed with them movie

To save my home board from the underage spammer.

I want to kill myself.
>tfw a Sup Forumsfag hasn't made you a martyr yet

>Friday Night
It's like 3 in the afternoon

Married.

i need help getting out!

>implying my friends aren't perma-students who work in the food service industry

>night
It's not even 6

Damn... not op but im sorry

Waiting till 6

a big plate of reddit

Because it's not saturday night?
>going out on friday
literal subhuman tier

DO IT HARVEY

WASH AWAY ALL THE SPICS AND NIGGERS

A bullet.

same here man. sugar mommas are the only way of life for me now. even if theyre not 10/10, they buy me everything and blow me for hours and let me fuck them as often as i want

Sad!

at work. thrn going on a party bus with all my cowokers

I just am here senpai.

i got to university a day early and now I'm getting one last dinner that's not shit

that picture looks like it's from 2007, please update

boozing alone after work, I'm pretty sure I want to be alone but can't help but feel lonely sometimes.

Is she providing for you financially or the other way around? How does one acquire a sugar mother?

>ywn live the hobo life
it must be fun in some ways. Sure, you got nothing, but you also have to do nothing beyond feeding yourself. Right now I have to make a project, prepare lunch for tomorrow, wake up early for cleaning and then going out for the night with a friend because his father or sick or osmething, and thank fucking god that I don't have a gf or else I would have to do even more shit. Dunno man, shit's tiring. Wish I was a neet again sometimes.
/blogpost

Repetitive behavior soothes me, and also to see this thread every week.

bullets are starting to look tasty ma man

I'm at work

just about to run 10 kms

jobless but fit somehow, is that bad?

Ive had a gallbladder removal surgery on monday, Im having fevers today and am watching star trek tng. Do I win in how my life sucks or do I not have it that bad?

Better than being jobless and unfit. Do you lift at all?

Playing one of them videao games but it crashes constantly. I'm here while it loads.

Bowl of bleach topped off with rat poisoning.

I can be your girl&friend ;)

i don't like gyms or lifting, i like running because i can go wherever i want to go, add exploring obscure areas from my shitty city and now i'm doing an application for a job, how's that Bane?

nowhere else to go.

There's no saving this shithole
The sooner you accept that, the less stress you'll cause yourself

Boys can't be girls user
No one cares about landwhales either

I panic and sweat outside

Friends invited me to a bar but I'm
broke. My MacBook is broken so I need to either repair it or buy a new one.

Also I have a mental illness so I can't drink alcohol or do drugs. I enjoy going out but only for meals or to museums/cafes etc. (wasn't always this way, have done most drugs and had my boozy years)

Anyone wanna stream some kino for tonight?

>Went out last night for the first time this month
wasn't even 15min before I was reminded why I had just been staying in.

we need a death note stream to bant over my dude

I have no friends, no dating prospects, still live at home, and too tired from work to do anything productive. I have nothing to do besides.

Had to leave Sup Forums for some fresh air after the HL3 dilemma going on.

this

>that dust on the desk and keyboard

geez dude, have some self respect

I can't think of a filename for this
>Dr Pavel, I'm ***

>Dr. Pavel, I'm Binford

Because I have a stutter and no friends.

>i dont think so tim

I'm still at work for another 10 minutes, and then I got a hot date with a big titties girl to see a midnight screening of The Room.

It's 3PM nigga I just got off work

>>Dr Pavel, I'm TTT (tool time tim)

Wilson, Im Tool Time

Ill save you time
>Light is a cuck now
>thats all I know because I turned it off less than 15 minutes in from being pure shit

All my friends study and im a neet. I drink every other day to cope with my loneliness. Im 22 with now Highschool degree and a virgin. Im just waiting for death, be it alcohol or suicide. Im down 0.7 liters of rum and some stolen beers tonight.

Also bullies dont get what they deserve, all of mine are rich and happy. See ya later blog.